BY MARY KAY #92 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Joann D.
Louisville, TN
I received this in my voxbox and I will honestly say I was impressed. It works really well for cream eye-shadow and allows for a precise application. The bristles are a bit stiff but I don't feel like it tugged or pulled on my eye lids. Although the bristles do separate after a few strokes but I just wiped them off and they continued to work just fine. I have cleaned this brush after every single use and it had zero fall out!!
Stephanie B.
Kailua, HI
I own A LOT of different brushed ranging from drugstore to higher end brushes and this one is one of my favorites! i use it to blend in my concealer and this brush really works! i love how soft it is but its still dense enough to do the job and i love how well it works with whatever you use it for! :D
Dana M.
Brushes Wow I can't say how beyond impressed I am with the brushes I received. I own a lot of high end name brand brushes and Mary Kay's brush out does many brushes. I couldn't believe how much product it picked up with one swipe, I am so happy and will be purchasing more. I wish I knew before how great they are. I even use it for packing on eyeshadow, excellent brush a must have. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster, these are my own opinions
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
This brush is great! If I had to use 1 word to describe this brush it would be "smooth". From the brush itself to the way the brush helps apply the eye shadow smoothness is what you get. The light weight feeling of the brush allows for easy storage and cleaning. The application process is even easier with the soft texture of the brush. I would recommend this brush for any type of cream makeup. It is worth the price.
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
I always love trying new brushes and was pleased when I saw this in my VoxBox. Though I didn't like the eye shadow it was paired with, it did apply it well. I do much rather this brush for applying other creme products though, like concealer. It does a fabulous job and is easy to clean.
Lyn T.
Omaha, NE
I own a lot of brushes. It's kind of a bad habit of mine, haha. I loved this $10 brush more than any of my other concealer brushes. I reach for it every time I do or touch up my makeup. I'm strongly considering buying the other brushes in the line now that I've seen how great this one is.
Mayra B.
San Juan, TX
I've been wanting a concealer brush for a while, and I was very excited when I opened my Mary Kay VoxBox and received one. I love that it came in an individual plastic hold, and the bristles are so soft. I have been using everyday, since I got my box to apply my concealer/highlight and I love it. It's soft and doesn't feel prickly on my eye area. Blends really nice. It's definitely something I would have bought, and will definitely check out the rest of the Mary Kay brushes.
Cassie H.
Temple, TX
I have a favorite eye color/concealer brush I purchased years ago from a local spa boutique. It's done a great job and when I received this one in my #MKGlam VoxBox, I was hopeful! It does it's job, but the bristles tend to stick together slightly more than the other brush I'm used to. I think for the price, it's a good investment and a great brush, but unfortunately I may have been spoiled with my old one.
Nicole S.
I use to be a Mary Kay Consultant. When I first tested out my products, I fell in love with this type of brush to apply Eye Shadows. You get much different results than applying eye shadow with a regular brush that you usually get when you purchase eye colors.I highly recommend trying out one of these Mary Kay brushes you will love it!
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I received this brush with my MKGlam VoxBox. I have been using this brush for every single cream shadow I own and will continue to do so from now on. I used to use a concealer brush or my fingers to apply them, but more often than not, it resulted in patchy and uneven application. This brush really helps put down the product evenly and allows the cream shadow to look great even on its own!
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...