BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Alicia C.
If this brush were self-cleaning, it'd definitely be five stars!! I've had the MK brush set for years and they are all still top notch. I'd be absolutely lost without them!
ThePatty0208 R.
San Antonio, TX
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
This brush is really good it does the job, it is a bit rough but glad to mention that Mary kay actually can out with a new brush collection which has made the update on softer hairs. Totally worth it.
April G.
This is one of the best brushes that MaryKay offers! I have had mine for a few years and never had problems with the bristles falling out or fraying. It lays nicely, cleans well, and applies beautifully. I use it to apply cream products, concealers, and even pack on shadow. It has a beautiful precise, thin tip that I like to use to apply shadow on the lower lash line, as well. If you are a freelance MUA, you need this brush in your collection. It is my most used brush in my makeup artist kit and shows no signs of wear. This is a great value and can be so multi-purpose, I actually bought three so I don't have to clean it as often while applying makeup (haha).  I absolutely recommend this brush to anyone and everyone!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love Mary Kay 990% of my skin care and make up is Mary Kay. I love the cream eye shadows, they go on so smoothly and they don't move. Which is great for layering the eye shadows on top because the eye shadows don't move throughout the day. However, I am not a fan of this brush. I rather use my finger. The brush is longer and the bristles are tougher. I really like the eye shadow brush and all the other brushes, just not this one. :( I wish it wasn't so hard and so wide.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Price: $10.00
The perfect brush for applying any cream product.
As someone who has invested a lot of money in make up brushes, I cannot believe when someone gives them to me for free! Even more shocking is when they are actually GOOD brushes that hold up and have a lasting quality. I was so surprised when I opened the Mary Kay vox box and saw TWO brushes inside! The best part is the price was unbelievable!

I’ve been using this brush to apply the Apricot Twist eyeshadow that also came in the vox box. It works wonderfully! The brush is soft to the touch but firm enough to pack in plenty of color on your eyes. It’s durable and it’s lasted through my crazy make up routines that have sent it flying, being cleaned, and used in a rush (sometimes all of that happens in one day).

I will certainly look into more Mary Kay brushes because so far these are the best ones I’ve found for their price point. Actually, they’re holding up against some brushes that cost a lot more.

For Mary Kay:

For Ipsy:
*Please use the ipsy link above to sign up as it will help me earn more free make up!*
**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.**
Katie S.
Athens, GA
I've used my Mary Kay brushes for YEARS now, and they're still holding up great. I use this style to pack in powder eyeshadow on my lid for a darker pigment. Wetting the brush slightly also increases the color payoff. I don't feel like too mush shadow ever gets left behind in the brush instead of transferring to the lid.
Emory M.
I have had this brush for 3 years now and I still use it every time I wear makeup. It had held up well and cleans very easily. It makes my cream eye shadow go on effortlessly without creases. I would recommend this brush to anyone using cream eye shadow.
Jessica C.
I've been using Mary Kay since 8th grade. I love their products and to me they are very affordable compared to others. I bought the whole makeup brush bag and I carry this with me everywhere I go. I love the brushes for their soft feel and how easy they hold the make up. Plus it's easy to clean them.
Meredith F.
This brush is one I use for applying concealer in the right spots around my mouth or for putting color corrector on my pimples. It's so easy to use and I love it. It was a great buy, and I'd definitely buy it again. I have a backup just in case the other one breaks, which it won't because it's so good!
Carol M.
I found it easy to use. The brush helps to make certain area of the eyelid to pop.  The brush evenly applies cream eyeshadow to the eyelid. The brush is easy to clean with the Mary Kay brush cleaner.  This brush is a great companion to the brush set.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!