BY MARY KAY #93 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Wynlee J.
Love love love the concealer brush. It's great and it helps you not to waste any of the concealers you use. I bought mine from my Mary Kay rep, I use it if I have a zit or something that needs a quick cover up. I would buy it again (if I need to) my brush has lasted me for 2 years now and still works great!
Krystal R.
Phoenix
This concealer brush is amazing! And super affordable which is nice! First time buyer and I would recommend to others who haven't purchased. Easy to use and light and easy to apply product. Nice packaging 👍🏻 Will be purchasing again for a friend or two ;)
Sindi R.
I love his brush. I use it for eyeshadows and also applying my concealer under my eyes and defining my eyebrows. Great value and an excellent price. Very easy to work with. Recommend this brush to everyone.
Ashton S.
Dalton
This product is good. This brush really does the job. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. The price of the brush was kinda on the pricey side. I use this brush pretty often. This product was very user satisfaction.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA
It work very well.I didn't think it was going to feel that smooth. The other makeup brushes are rough and mess up your makeup. It is very easy not that hard.I use this brush daily everyday I love this brush.I am satisfied with this brush it helps my skin.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This brush is amazing wether you are putting concealer under your eyes or eye shadow on your eyes it fits in the right spots. I used it on a daily and weekly basis. I’m very satisfied with this product
Ana Kelle O.
Este pincel é maravilhoso uso em todas as minhas maquiagens, esfuma muito bem, eu ja tenho o meu a bastante tempo, e ele esta novinho, muito bom material excelente! Super recomendo para mulheres que são amantes de maquiagens como eu!!!
Lizzie K.
Powhatan , Va
I have never used a brush for applying cream based eye shadows before but I loved the feel and effectiveness of this brush. It was great for applying concealer because it blended well and left no smudges or brush strokes. And it was also awesome for the cream eyeshadow. It helped with evenly applying the product and it made the application cleaner. I think $10 for this brush is a little pricey since I am used to my cheap, nice quality ELF brushes but this brush is definitely worth it! Plus spending a little more now on a nice brush that will last a long time will save you money later. I am definitely interested in trying out other Mary Kay brushes!
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
The first thing I did when I received this product was use it with my matching Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (as was advertised in the little card that came in the box). I was impressed by how nice quality the brush was - the bristles were extremely soft and the nice material made me think the brush could be worth the price. The product barely applied to my eyelids and had instead spread all over the brush, much to my disappointment. I washed off my brush, dried it off, and the next day, decided to give it a try with a concealer. It applied my concealer with lots of streaking, whether I used a patting or sweeping motion. I'm at a loss with what to do with this thing! I have yet to figure out what exactly will work with it, as I'm getting no use out of it right now and I'm currently better off with my fingers or other brushes I already own. Maybe I'll have to try using it for a non-advertised product?
Daniela M.
Its really works but I'm not really a eyeshadow fan. I got it from a Mary Kay shaker she is really nice and she uses the product. A little of of times not really. I'm white but not really I'm light skin. Yes I will it's a really good product it works pretty good.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!