BY MARY KAY #63 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Emory M.
I have had this brush for 3 years now and I still use it every time I wear makeup. It had held up well and cleans very easily. It makes my cream eye shadow go on effortlessly without creases. I would recommend this brush to anyone using cream eye shadow.
Jessica C.
I've been using Mary Kay since 8th grade. I love their products and to me they are very affordable compared to others. I bought the whole makeup brush bag and I carry this with me everywhere I go. I love the brushes for their soft feel and how easy they hold the make up. Plus it's easy to clean them.
Meredith F.
This brush is one I use for applying concealer in the right spots around my mouth or for putting color corrector on my pimples. It's so easy to use and I love it. It was a great buy, and I'd definitely buy it again. I have a backup just in case the other one breaks, which it won't because it's so good!
Ester S.
Westwood, MA
Very soft brush and works great to eyeshadow and to concealer, very good to blend and have a smooth finish. I use every time to apply my concealer to cover my acne marks and to fix my eyebrows.
Carol M.
I found it easy to use. The brush helps to make certain area of the eyelid to pop.  The brush evenly applies cream eyeshadow to the eyelid. The brush is easy to clean with the Mary Kay brush cleaner.  This brush is a great companion to the brush set.
Kim M.
This is my one of my go to brushes that I use daily.  Works amazing at blending and is soft to the touch too 😃 It is a good price and so worth every penny.  Other brushes just haven't worked as well, were less comfortable to use, and fell apart quickly.  This has held up for 10 years and still going strong.  I would definitely buy again.
Wynlee J.
Love love love the concealer brush. It's great and it helps you not to waste any of the concealers you use. I bought mine from my Mary Kay rep, I use it if I have a zit or something that needs a quick cover up. I would buy it again (if I need to) my brush has lasted me for 2 years now and still works great!
Krystal R.
Phoenix
This concealer brush is amazing! And super affordable which is nice! First time buyer and I would recommend to others who haven't purchased. Easy to use and light and easy to apply product. Nice packaging 👍🏻 Will be purchasing again for a friend or two ;)
Sindi R.
I love his brush. I use it for eyeshadows and also applying my concealer under my eyes and defining my eyebrows. Great value and an excellent price. Very easy to work with. Recommend this brush to everyone.
Ashton S.
This product is good. This brush really does the job. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. The price of the brush was kinda on the pricey side. I use this brush pretty often. This product was very user satisfaction.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!