BY MARY KAY #92 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Amber R.
Bartlett, TN
This brush is a bit stiff. I have found when using concealer with it, that it can sometimes wipe it off rather than blend it. A softer brush tends to do better with patting concealer in my opinion. I do love to use this brush with concealer to clean up lines after penciling my brows. You can really brighten around the brows with it and get a nice sharp line.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
This is a great brush! It's the perfect size. It's soft and gentle enough to use on your eye lids but also stiff enough to have a ton of control over the brush. I even used it to put the Mary Kay Cream Eye Color on as an eyeliner.
Renee L.
I received this in my Mary Kay voxbox. I am extremely picky when it comes to makeup brushes because I have sensitive skin. I feel that the brush applied product well, but it could have been softer. I felt that I had to try too hard to manipulate the brush to sweep perfectly over my eyelid. As far as brushes go, it isn't a bad product, but I have used better.
Melody M.
Hemet, CA
I received this with my Mary Kay Vox Box to apply my Violet Storm Cream Eye Shadow. The brush itself it's very soft and gives you the control you want and need to apply to perfect eye makeup. It gives you even coverage on your lids and is easier when applying multiple layers of cream eye shadow depending on how intense you want your eye makeup to be. Love it!
muito bom..gostei muito , pena que o meu acabou , mais quero outro kkkk. recomento bastante para vcs , garanto que nao e so eu que acho isso mais muitas outras pessoas , fica lindos nos olhos , eu recomendo a cor dourada , espero que gostem ,,,,,,
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH
I really loved using this brush. It blends products very well and leaves you with an almost airbrush look.This product really left me with a glowing cheek that didn't look too overpowering. Definitely a great product to add to any flirty summer look.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush in my Mary Kay VoxBox.

I used this brush with the cream eye shadow that also came it the box, and while it gets the job done it didn't wow me. Today I also tried it for my concealer and I didn't like it enough to reach for it again....

I have ELF and Real Techniques brushes for cream product that are much softer and do a better job.
Christy L.
Denville, NJ
I received this brush in my Influenster box and I used it to apply the cream eye color. It makes layering that cream eye color so simple. The products glides, the brush is easy to control and is the perfect shape. It's a great tool that any girl really should have in her arsenal. Great makeup is only as good as the brushes used to apply it.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this brush in my marykay glamvoxbox! It made make up application a breeze. I'm old school and have always used the little applicator that comes with eye shadow. Never again. The brush is just the right size to get beautiful lid coverage including in the crease! Also after having used it for almost a month daily it shows no wear and tear:)
Jessica M.
What a lovely little addition to my makeup kit. ^_^ I really, really, like this brush! It is a good quality little brush. <3 I use it for all my lovely eye makeup needs. I have used it for cream and powder eye shadow and it works great for both.

*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the Mary Kay Voxbox*
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey?? Looking to buy new brushes soon...