BY MARY KAY #88 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
I was really iffy about this brush but I ended up loving it! It worked really well at applying the cream eye shadow color. I really dislike using my fingers to apply cream colors and eye bases, and this totally solved my problem! I didn't have any problem with bristles falling out and I've washed it twice now. I'm really glad I received this in my VoxBox!
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH
I really loved using this brush. It blends products very well and leaves you with an almost airbrush look.This product really left me with a glowing cheek that didn't look too overpowering. Definitely a great product to add to any flirty summer look.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
I got this brush in my Mary Kay VoxBox.

I used this brush with the cream eye shadow that also came it the box, and while it gets the job done it didn't wow me. Today I also tried it for my concealer and I didn't like it enough to reach for it again....

I have ELF and Real Techniques brushes for cream product that are much softer and do a better job.
Christy L.
Denville, NJ
I received this brush in my Influenster box and I used it to apply the cream eye color. It makes layering that cream eye color so simple. The products glides, the brush is easy to control and is the perfect shape. It's a great tool that any girl really should have in her arsenal. Great makeup is only as good as the brushes used to apply it.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I received this brush in my marykay glamvoxbox! It made make up application a breeze. I'm old school and have always used the little applicator that comes with eye shadow. Never again. The brush is just the right size to get beautiful lid coverage including in the crease! Also after having used it for almost a month daily it shows no wear and tear:)
Jessica M.
What a lovely little addition to my makeup kit. ^_^ I really, really, like this brush! It is a good quality little brush. <3 I use it for all my lovely eye makeup needs. I have used it for cream and powder eye shadow and it works great for both.

*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the Mary Kay Voxbox*
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my MKGlam box.
The first time I used the brush the bristles fell out every time I tried to apply the eye color. If I would have paid $10.00 for the brush, I would have been pretty upset about it! I have used it a few more times since and they keep falling out. The application is nice but then I have to pluck bristles off of my eye lid!
Kayla M.
San diego, CA
I received this item from my mary kay voxbox. I don't really use concealer, because most of my blemishes are dry and are more prominent with the more makeup i use. So, this brush comes in handy for applying cream and powder eyeshadow. Its very smooth and soft and doesn't drag on my eyelid. It also is perfect for packing eyeshadow color on.
Selma I.
I have tried this brush earlier this week for the first time and was amazed. i normally just use my fingers (yes, I know!) so i never thought of applying concealer with a brush but this brush was amazing. easy to use, blends in color easily and is just very handy. a must for everyone who doesn't want to get dirty while applying make-up.
Theresa P.
Rockmart, GA
This brush came with my Mary Kay VoxBox! I paired the Mary Kay brush with my Mary Kay Eye Cream Violet Storm, its such a dainty little brush which I love because I was able to get the cream around difficult areas without making a mess or using too much product. The brush is also very soft, so when I use this to apply concealer under my eyes I'm not worried about scratching or doing any damage.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!