BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Julie V.
Pell City
Love love love this brush! I use it almost every day when I use my cream eye colors. It applies the color very evenly. Great value for the price and
I would absolutely recommend to a friend. I actually plan on getting a few more.
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is such a good brush to pack on eyeshadow, when used wet. The size of it is perfect for your eyelids & works well with the Mary Kay cream eyeshadows. I always find myself picking up this brush for my eyes.
Larra R.
Ashland, KY
I've had this brush a little over two years. It's great for applying your eye shadow. It's a precise brush, but once you've used it so much, it gets a little rough and my eyelids were a little tender after use.
Sophia 🦋.
Great brush! I use it all the time to put on concealer. Does a good job, but I find beauty blenders better. It doesn't blend as well as I wish it would but it is not pricey. It is definitely worth the price.
Danielle S.
New Haven
I love this brush for the cream-to-powder eye shadows that I use. It applies it nicely and is easy to get clean lines. I recommend this brush to anyone who uses cream-to powder eye shadows. Very nice brush.
Erin L.
King, NC
Mary Kay brushes are all I've ever used! I'm on my 3rd or 4th set. They hold up well, apply my makeup evenly, and are a great price for the quality. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Becky D.
Mary Kay eye colors are amazing. I love their combo color bundles they put together. The price is high but well worth it. I have used the concealer but did not like the product as well.
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
I like this brush but only if it is wet. I spritz with rose water before using to blend concealer or cream eye shadow so I buy myself a little time. The brush does like to smudge product when dry. Overall, I have it and use it but I won’t replace it with the same brush.
Khadijah K.
I love Mary Kay brushes. They are designed perfectly and super soft. The brushes return to shape after they are cleaned and also remain soft throughout its life spans. No shedding. I bought them at a makeup party and I couldn't have gotten a better deal
Taylor M.
Charleston
I was given a whole set of Mary Kat brushes as a gift, and while I don’t enjoy their other products the brushes are great! They all came in a case & have held up so well. They’re easy to clean & are easy to use for applying eye shadow.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
I don't own any Mary Kay brushes. How does it compare to Sigma brushes? I love e.l.f. eye brushes, but I was wondering if the Mary Kay brushes are worth the higher price tag?
kendra p.
macon, ga
Hey is this product really good quality because I ordered some brushes off Amazon and can you say I will never do that again
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA
Would you just use this for certain areas or is it good all round your face?
Heidi M.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Can you use this brush to do a smokey eye look as well? http://fashionworship.com/page/5/