BY MARY KAY #93 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how long does...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Khadijah K.
I love Mary Kay brushes. They are designed perfectly and super soft. The brushes return to shape after they are cleaned and also remain soft throughout its life spans. No shedding. I bought them at a makeup party and I couldn't have gotten a better deal
Taylor M.
Charleston
I was given a whole set of Mary Kat brushes as a gift, and while I don’t enjoy their other products the brushes are great! They all came in a case & have held up so well. They’re easy to clean & are easy to use for applying eye shadow.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
The brush is good with a lot of hairs made tightly together. It’s easy to clean and it helps get your concealer right under your eyes because the brush Is small enough to get under your eyes without poking your eye out.
Amber F.
Bassett
It is one of my favorite eye brushes. The soft bristles make it super easy to apply eye shadow, no matter if you are an expert or not. They are a little pricey but they are worth it. I would recommend this brush to everyone.
Nicole H.
Lusby
I’ve had this brush for many many years and it is still going strong! Bristol’s are still intact. It’s a perfect brush to get into small crevices. It’s especially gentle around the eyes. It helps apply makeup smoothly.
Sophia 🦋.
Great brush! I use it all the time to put on concealer. Does a good job, but I find beauty blenders better. It doesn't blend as well as I wish it would but it is not pricey. It is definitely worth the price.
Liz J.
Barboursville
This brush is awesome for the cream eyeshadow. I've also used it to contour smaller parts of my face, like my nose. The brush is good quality and can be used for several things.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I️ love Mary Kay’s makeup brushes! I️ use them every single day! They make makeup application so much better. They’re a little pricey but so well worth it! Very easy to use. I️ buy these products from my friend who sells MaryKay.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
works great! i use it for under my eyes, on my nose, and prepping for eye shadow. it’s not something you can find in the drug store, but it’s relatively cheap compared to the rest of the famous brands. recommend!
lex k.
It’s an okay brush. Not my favorite but I definitely would buy it again because the price is very affordable. It needs cleaned a lot of the time to clean it. But it would be nice to give to someone as a gift
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Thoughts on their brushes?
Maggie P.
Mukilteo, WA
Can you use the concealer brush for other things?
Daniela R.
How do you get the concealer on the brush
Tifane R.
What can I use to sanitize this brush without ruining it?
Cindy P.