BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This brush really lets u get that color in your crease seamlessly. I use this when I want a dark crease! I bought this in a set. I am a medium-dark skin tone. I would still go behind it with a blending brush still though.
Katie O.
The brushes are easy to use and blend very nicely. They look sleek and professional and last a very long time. They hold the product really well, though because of that, it takes awhile to clean them and they are expensive but worth it.
Julie V.
Pell City
Love love love this brush! I use it almost every day when I use my cream eye colors. It applies the color very evenly. Great value for the price and
I would absolutely recommend to a friend. I actually plan on getting a few more.
Alyssa L.
Toms River
In love with the set of eyeshadow brushes I got last year. Comes in travel sizes and all different shapes. This one in particular gives you a nice even lay down and is pretty easy to clean. Versatility at its best.
Erika S.
Comal
Mary Kay has some of the best cosmetic brushes. The bristles are super soft, I never feel like it’s picking or scratching my skin. Especially with the delicate eye area. They are easy to clean and keep sanitary. They dry very fast after cleaning.
Kirsten A.
Saint George
I use the full Mary Kay brush collection. Very soft bristles and easy application. The brushes are simple looking, just black handles and silver but are pretty. They get the job done and are easy to clean.
Stephanie T.
I have used Mary Kay brushes for 20 years. I have 2 sets of them and they seem to last just as long as others on the market. I keep mine clean and use them almost every day. I would highly recommend any of the Mary Kay brushes!
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is such a good brush to pack on eyeshadow, when used wet. The size of it is perfect for your eyelids & works well with the Mary Kay cream eyeshadows. I always find myself picking up this brush for my eyes.
Sophia 🦋.
Great brush! I use it all the time to put on concealer. Does a good job, but I find beauty blenders better. It doesn't blend as well as I wish it would but it is not pricey. It is definitely worth the price.
Chelsey A.
Mark Kay brushes are good quality and they last. They are not as cheap as some, but they work well. I use the powder brush and eye brush daily. They are great and would buy again.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!