BY MARY KAY

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

• Does the bristles spread every where very easy? And how l...3 Answers
  • This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this? 1 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
  • "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
  • "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
  • "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This brush really lets u get that color in your crease seamlessly. I use this when I want a dark crease! I bought this in a set. I am a medium-dark skin tone. I would still go behind it with a blending brush still though.
Katie O.
The brushes are easy to use and blend very nicely. They look sleek and professional and last a very long time. They hold the product really well, though because of that, it takes awhile to clean them and they are expensive but worth it.
Julie V.
Pell City
Love love love this brush! I use it almost every day when I use my cream eye colors. It applies the color very evenly. Great value for the price and
I would absolutely recommend to a friend. I actually plan on getting a few more.
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is such a good brush to pack on eyeshadow, when used wet. The size of it is perfect for your eyelids & works well with the Mary Kay cream eyeshadows. I always find myself picking up this brush for my eyes.
Larra R.
Ashland, KY
I've had this brush a little over two years. It's great for applying your eye shadow. It's a precise brush, but once you've used it so much, it gets a little rough and my eyelids were a little tender after use.
Sophia 🦋.
Great brush! I use it all the time to put on concealer. Does a good job, but I find beauty blenders better. It doesn't blend as well as I wish it would but it is not pricey. It is definitely worth the price.
Danielle S.
New Haven
I love this brush for the cream-to-powder eye shadows that I use. It applies it nicely and is easy to get clean lines. I recommend this brush to anyone who uses cream-to powder eye shadows. Very nice brush.
Khadijah K.
I love Mary Kay brushes. They are designed perfectly and super soft. The brushes return to shape after they are cleaned and also remain soft throughout its life spans. No shedding. I bought them at a makeup party and I couldn't have gotten a better deal
Taylor M.
Charleston
I was given a whole set of Mary Kat brushes as a gift, and while I don’t enjoy their other products the brushes are great! They all came in a case & have held up so well. They’re easy to clean & are easy to use for applying eye shadow.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I️ love Mary Kay’s makeup brushes! I️ use them every single day! They make makeup application so much better. They’re a little pricey but so well worth it! Very easy to use. I️ buy these products from my friend who sells MaryKay.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Indio, CA
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!