Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL

I have just recently fell in love with everything Mary Kay! Especially cream eye shadow! I bought this brush on a whim and without ever using a brush it absolutely came natural! It works so well that I now have 2! One strictly for concealer and one for cream eye shadow! I can't say enough about the quality of Mary Kay brushes! Definitely worth the money! The flat and tapered like edge makes a newbie like me look like a cream eye shadow rock star professional! Ehh, maybe not professional yet but hey it helps me not look like clown! Affordable and great quality!
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL

I love Mary Kay 990% of my skin care and make up is Mary Kay. I love the cream eye shadows, they go on so smoothly and they don't move. Which is great for layering the eye shadows on top because the eye shadows don't move throughout the day. However, I am not a fan of this brush. I rather use my finger. The brush is longer and the bristles are tougher. I really like the eye shadow brush and all the other brushes, just not this one. :( I wish it wasn't so hard and so wide.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario

This is by far my most used brush from the Mary Kay collection. I've used it for both concealer and cream shadow, it's splendid! It blends in the concealer so well and is precisely enough that you can get into all the tiny troublesome areas. The brush also doesn't get all chunky and gross after 1 or 2 uses like some of the other brushes I've tried. Stays nice and smooth and after cleaning it remains exactly the same!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hudsonville, MI

This was one of the first brushes that I got and it did not disappoint. I got it when I purchased my first cream eye color from Mary Kay. It proved to be a lot easier to handle my cream shadow with than anything else would be. It was able to pick up a good amount of product. I would recommend this brush when you get any of Mary Kay's cream shadows.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Knoxville, TN

I've used my Mary Kay brushes for YEARS now, and they're still holding up great. I use this style to pack in powder eyeshadow on my lid for a darker pigment. Wetting the brush slightly also increases the color payoff. I don't feel like too mush shadow ever gets left behind in the brush instead of transferring to the lid.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD

Mary Kay's Cream Eye/Color Concealer Brush is one of my new favorite brushes! I use it for brow clean up after applying concealer. It has a dense edge that makes it perfect to achieve nice, clean, shaped brows. It's also great for applying cream eye color and concealer, as it specifies. Great quality. I love Mary Kay.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

LOVE any of the Mary Kay brushes, but this one is perfect for the cream eye shadow and if you purchase the brush cleaner it is so easy to keep clean and change colors often. Best thing is the guarantee is lifetime, if it ever breaks just contact your consultant and they will send you another one for FREE!
cheyanne h.
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA

Was very disappointed in the whole set of the Mary Kay brushes they're really rough the bristles are very Pokey I can get an elf brush thats softer and I pay $3 for a elf brush instead of $20 for a Mary Kay m4a expensive brand you would think they would have the softer brushes like you get at Sephora
Petara M.
Petara M.
Temple, TX

I didn't care for this brush when I used it with the eye gel shadow. It was also hard to clean the eye gel shadow off of it. When I needed to replace my regular mineral shadow brush, I came back across this one and it worked great. This is now my new mineral eye shadow brush.
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA

It work very well.I didn't think it was going to feel that smooth. The other makeup brushes are rough and mess up your makeup. It is very easy not that hard.I use this brush daily everyday I love this brush.I am satisfied with this brush it helps my skin.
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Millis, MA

How is this with liquid vs a more gel-like concealer? For example Maybelline FIT Me that comes in the tube with the little lip-gloss-like applicator vs. BareMinerals correcting concealer?
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Grand Rapids, MI

What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ

This brush definitely puts the cream color on very evenly...when using other brushes for creamy eye shadow in the past, it has always kinda caked up, but this brush doesn't do that...it's fantastic
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Can you use this brush to do a smokey eye look as well? http://fashionworship.com/page/5/

Join Now