The Best Kabuki Brushes for Every Budget: 61K Reviews
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
BY MARY KAY #89 in Facial Makeup Brushes
4.75 / 5 based on 899 Reviews
This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.see more...
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong." in 37 reviews
- "It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great." in 36 reviews
- "It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it " in 30 reviews
- "I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot." in 26 reviews
- "I regret buying all the other ones I have that have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this." in 21 reviews
Mary Kay's Cream Eye/Color Concealer Brush is one of my new favorite brushes! I use it for brow clean up after applying concealer. It has a dense edge that makes it perfect to achieve nice, clean, shaped brows. It's also great for applying cream eye color and concealer, as it specifies. Great quality. I love Mary Kay.
LOVE any of the Mary Kay brushes, but this one is perfect for the cream eye shadow and if you purchase the brush cleaner it is so easy to keep clean and change colors often. Best thing is the guarantee is lifetime, if it ever breaks just contact your consultant and they will send you another one for FREE!
Was very disappointed in the whole set of the Mary Kay brushes they're really rough the bristles are very Pokey I can get an elf brush thats softer and I pay $3 for a elf brush instead of $20 for a Mary Kay m4a expensive brand you would think they would have the softer brushes like you get at Sephora
I didn't care for this brush when I used it with the eye gel shadow. It was also hard to clean the eye gel shadow off of it. When I needed to replace my regular mineral shadow brush, I came back across this one and it worked great. This is now my new mineral eye shadow brush.
This is the perfect brush for any eyeshadow! It fits perfectly over the lid and is one of the softest brushes you will ever find. Not only that, it's extremely affordable, easy to clean and lasts a long time.
I love this brush because of the stiffness of the bristles I actually use it to pack light shadows on my lid because of this the tough bristles it allows me to have more control of where I put my shadow
I have bought in Brazil the kit of Brush of Mary Kay and didn't match my expectations, when I have more money, I will change because I think that the brush is not soft.
Greta brush for an inexpensive price! And because Mary kay has a 100% money buy guarantee of it ever isn't perfect they replace it. That's kind of awesome.
It's small but it works better than most I've bought. I usually only have use for it when I go out. And I use the same type of concealer with it.
I have about 6 brushes for Mary Kay and I was not really happy with this brush or a lot of them the really harsh on the skin
Q & A
Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!
I don't own any Mary Kay Brand cosmetics but Ive heard good things about them! On a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate this brush?
Im all about my concealer!!! Does this brush work good?
What's the best way to cleanse the brush without damaging it or using a harsh chemical?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos