Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
June 30, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
I think I've had 2 little bristles fall out in the entire year that I have been using this brush (at least every other day). This brush is amazing, and I recommend getting the Mary Kay brush cleaner to clean it too!
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
April 28, 2014, 4:38 p.m.
Mine has not shed. I love the texture of the bristles and the fact that they stay together nicely.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Jan. 12, 2014, 1:28 p.m.
Mine hasn't shed at all. These brushes hold up very well.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Jan. 10, 2014, 10:01 p.m.
Mary Kay products and brushes are high quality! If you wash the brushes regularly it will last forever! They sell a brush cleaner.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Sept. 13, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
Mine hasn't ever shed in the 3+ months I've had it.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Aug. 1, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
Mine hasn't shed at all. :)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
July 18, 2013, 8:32 p.m.
This is definitely high quality and does not shed!
Laurel K.
Laurel K.
July 15, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
I've been using mine for several weeks now and it hasn't shed at all. Definitely a high quality brush.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
July 14, 2013, 3:05 p.m.
Not at all that is one of the reason I love it. I received the brush in my Vox Box and it really hold its shape and is very soft. The bristles have never shed.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
July 13, 2013, 1:48 p.m.
Literally not one bit. I love the way they designed it.
Jen S.
Jen S.
July 12, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
NO! I LOVE it!! I got it in my MaryKay Voxbox and have used it every single day since! I've washed it with my other brushes and you can honestly see the quality in the stitching. Great Quality!

Join Now