MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesMary Kay
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush

Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush

by Mary Kay

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

What is the best way to sanitize brushes such as this?
Hey is this product really good quality because I ordered some brushes off Amazon and can you say I will never do that again
Can you use the concealer brush for other things?
Start your review of Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Mary Kay Vox Box and at first glance I thought how is this any different than the stippling brush from ELF, but I was proven wrong.in reviews
It's a little difficult to clean after you use the eye creams, but I also use it to apply my powder eye shadows and it works great.in reviews
It is very soft and excellent to apply eyeshadow but I also use it to apply my concealer great quality I absolutely recommend it in reviews
I even used it to help clean up my brows and I thought it worked really well - I was a little skeptical because it is fairly soft and a little bit larger than other concealor brushes I own but I do like it a lot.in reviews
...have been cheap just to be able to get a few when I could have gotten one good quality one like this.in reviews
Apple Valley, CA
I love this brush and it gives off a smooth finish but i have my other special favorite brushes ! although i do recommend
Austin, AR
I got this brush a few months ago with my concealer I ordered and I love it. It doesn't leave a streaky appearance like other brushes I've tried!
San Antonio, TX
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush uploaded by Traci R.
This is my favorite brush for cream shadows, even though I have several others that state they are for cream shadows too. It truly is the best one for picking up and blending out cream based shadows. I’ve never used it as a concealer brush, so I can’t give a review on that one.
Cleveland , OHIO
This is a good concealer brush that blends well into the corners and creases. A bit stiff but a good brush overall.
Paw Paw, MI
I love the Mary Kay brushes! They are high quality, easy to clean especially with the Mary Kay brush cleaner! The best thing about them is they stay together well and don't leave little brush pieces all lover! They are perfect for blending! Best brushes I ever purchased!
Montreal, WI
Great product! I always have dark circles under my eyes and no product ever really help that much but with this brush it really lightens those circles so much more!
Emmett, Id
It's a great brush! Brissls don't fall out with is a plus for when you wash them so you can use it for multiple things.
Carrollton , TX
The Mary kay cream eye color concealer brush has such soft bristles and smoothies out concealer perfectly. The brush also does not feel cheap either. Worked great with my dry skin and worked with me awesomely.
I have used Mary Kay brushes for 20 years. I have 2 sets of them and they seem to last just as long as others on the market. I keep mine clean and use them almost every day. I would highly recommend any of the Mary Kay brushes!
Yakima, WA
I am a Mk Consultant and the products in general are very nice great skincare love it as for the brushes i have some from 20 years ago! my mom was a MK director so all in all i give their brushes an A plus plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...