Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#74 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This is the perfect brush for applying any cream product, such as Mary Kay® Eye Primer, Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color and Mary Kay® Concealer. †. . The short, flat, synthetic bristles allow the brush to distribute cream-based products evenly. The tapered shape is designed for precise application. Learn more! †. For hygienic reasons, it is recommended to dedicate one brush for use with cream eye color and one brush for use with concealer.

Photos (18)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL

I have just recently fell in love with everything Mary Kay! Especially cream eye shadow! I bought this brush on a whim and without ever using a brush it absolutely came natural! It works so well that I now have 2! One strictly for concealer and one for cream eye shadow! I can't say enough about the quality of Mary Kay brushes! Definitely worth the money! The flat and tapered like edge makes a newbie like me look like a cream eye shadow rock star professional! Ehh, maybe not professional yet but hey it helps me not look like clown! Affordable and great quality!
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD

Mary Kay's Cream Eye/Color Concealer Brush is one of my new favorite brushes! I use it for brow clean up after applying concealer. It has a dense edge that makes it perfect to achieve nice, clean, shaped brows. It's also great for applying cream eye color and concealer, as it specifies. Great quality. I love Mary Kay.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

LOVE any of the Mary Kay brushes, but this one is perfect for the cream eye shadow and if you purchase the brush cleaner it is so easy to keep clean and change colors often. Best thing is the guarantee is lifetime, if it ever breaks just contact your consultant and they will send you another one for FREE!
cheyanne h.
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA

Was very disappointed in the whole set of the Mary Kay brushes they're really rough the bristles are very Pokey I can get an elf brush thats softer and I pay $3 for a elf brush instead of $20 for a Mary Kay m4a expensive brand you would think they would have the softer brushes like you get at Sephora
Petara M.
Petara M.
Temple, TX

I didn't care for this brush when I used it with the eye gel shadow. It was also hard to clean the eye gel shadow off of it. When I needed to replace my regular mineral shadow brush, I came back across this one and it worked great. This is now my new mineral eye shadow brush.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

I love this little concealer brush!. Bristles are made out of horse hair and very fine and soft. I have very sensitive skin, but this doesn't bother me at all! Brushes are better than using our fingers because of the oils and dirt our fingers carry.
Posh O.
Posh O.
Fort Pierce, FL

Love this brush! It was a great price and it's my go to brush to use daily when shaping my brows with concealer . It applies my concealer perfectly because of the flat tapered edges ..love love love this brush and def will buy again
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA

I've had this brush for about 3 years and I still love it as much as the day I got it. The brushes are soft and not coarse. It applies the product very well and sometimes I even use it for my regular eye shadows too.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY

This is the perfect brush for any eyeshadow! It fits perfectly over the lid and is one of the softest brushes you will ever find. Not only that, it's extremely affordable, easy to clean and lasts a long time.
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA

Best brush to apply eye creams, I've always used my finger to do it because other brushes didn't apply it very well. So I started using it and my life changes. It's very soft and I absolutely recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA

Is this good for filling in eyebrows?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI

I've always used the type of applicator that comes in the eyeshadow case. What does a brush do that a regular applicator doesn't
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does the brush shed a lot?
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

Do you think that it is worth the price?
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Indio, CA

Is this a nice brush??? I would LOVE to try it!!

Join Now