Sara A.
Sara A.

Thoughts on this for brown-eyed girls?
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
July 18, 2013, 8:41 p.m.
The purple color is perfect for brown eyes! I've always had makeup artists suggest to me to use purple eyeliner and I always though.. what? But this is beautiful (and can be used as a cream eyeliner with a good eye brush!).
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
July 13, 2013, 2:37 p.m.
Me too! This is okay for dark brown eyes. But to really make your eyes pop, use colors like purple, white, silver, and gold!!!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
July 2, 2013, 1:41 p.m.
My eyes are a VERY dark color of brown and I was worried at first when I was trying this shade of the cream eye color just because of how dark it was. After I put it on, and I mixed it with a lighter, and brighter color, I noticed it made my eyes pop quite a bit. So I would definitely recommend this for dark eyes!
Sereena M.
Sereena M.
June 29, 2013, 2:34 a.m.
I have brown eyes and I pretty much always use purple eyeshadows. Really makes brown eyes pop. This is a little more on the sheer side, so if you like a more bold color, apply a white primer underneath to make the purple pop more.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
June 28, 2013, 9:26 p.m.
This color works great with all eye colors, in my opinion! The friend who introduced me to this had brown eyes and it looked fabulous on her!

Join Now