Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Violet Storm

BY MARY KAY

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Oil- and fragrance-free. Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy, suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. Ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Is the color/pigment good? Does it apply well? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • How long does it last, does it have an expiration date?1 Answers
  • What is the quality of this eye color cream? Never tried cream and ...3 Answers
Mary Kay®  Cream Eye Color in Violet Storm
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Violet Storm
  • "It has been a very long time since I used MK products, and was pleasantly surprised that the quality of their products have stayed the same over the years." in 20 reviews
  • "Its long lasting goes on even without any issue with the brush that comes in the voxbox my favorite color is purple but i was a bit dissapointed by the pigmentation but other then that its nice" in 17 reviews
  • "It goes on very smoothly and although it's purple, it's a very wearable shade for even the most conservative makeup wearer." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my Mary Kay VoxBox & was really excited to try this out." in 16 reviews
  • "I have an olive skin tone so it took more than usual to actually see on my eye lids, I like the consistency and application overall, just not a huge fan of the golden color I recieved. " in 15 reviews
Meggie S.
Meggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my Mary Kay Cream Eye Color! I have the violet storm color and definitely plan to purchase more. The cream acts like primer and color all in one for a long lasting look. The color changes with the amount you apply. I will apply a little for some light color while I'm at the office, or apply it a bit heavier for a more shiny and vibrant look for a night out. This is my favorite shadow ever!
Emma E.
Emma E.
Mary Kay cream eye shadow is one of my favorite products. It's easy to apply and easy to control how concentrated the color is as you put it on. It is long lasting and also is a great base for mineral shadow because it has primer in it. This purple can be shockingly saddle. I always shy away from colors outside of the neutral range, but this is a perfect way to get a hint of color!
Sara K.
Sara K.
This shade complements all skin tones & eye colors. Swipe it on for a quick, easy summer look that will stay put until you take it off at night. It is sweat proof, crease proof & water proof! It is the only creAm eye color I've ever used that has not gotten gunky, smudged or showed Crease lines. I highly recommend Mary Kay cream eye shadows!
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
Mary Kay cream eyeshadow is my holy grail eyeshadow. I absolutely love it! I have extremely oily lids so I use this as either a primer or just by itself. I like to layer it under a powder eyeshadow to really make the eyeshadow pop. I've even slept in this eyeshadow and it didn't budge all night!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite purple eyeshadow! I love the cream eye color anyway, but this stuff looks amazing on and lasts all day. Before I started using this one, I had been using plum something-or-other from Estee Lauder. I don't think I can use any other eyeshadow now because of this stuff!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Katy, TX
I was given this as a gift and it is not my favorite. It goes on slightly wet so you have to wait a few seconds before you can open each eye or there's a line of makeup on your eyelid. The color is pretty though. I most likely will not purchase this type of item in the future.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I love the color, but I don't like how sticky it feels when it goes on. At the time I was a Mary Kay consultant when I made my purchase, so I got it 50% off. I don't seem to use it as much now that I'm no longer selling. I've found high quality shadows that last longer.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Swepsonville, NC
I never thought that I would find the perfect eyeshadow for me but then one of my friends introduced me to this. And holy crap it changed my life. This eyeshadow is long lasting and with a lot of eyeshadows you don't have that. I am so in love with this its crazy.
Penny M.
Penny M.
Asheville, NC
I love this product it goes on smooth and does not crease! I have found that it is easy and quick to use, great for the moms on the go! Go find you a consultant and get this ordered! I have blue green eyes and this made them pop right out! I love love love this!
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
My aunt used to sell Mary Kay . So I went to like her meetings that they had & they would have little giveaways. I had won some eyeshadow it was like the one above but blue , I really did like it . I would buy again I love Mary Kay products!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this a quality eye color? Thinking of trying it but am nervous to spend money if its not good?
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
Never tried Mary Kay I heard it was expensive, but cheaply made is this true?
Shauna A.
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
I'd love to try this. Has anyone gotten it in a VoxBox this year?
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Is this worth the price?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Do they eye colors crease badly