Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY

This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Turlock, CA

Received this in one of my voxboxes in the past. The color is gorgeous, and the quality is great. the pigmentation is also very good. My favorite part though was the application, very easy, and a great buttery consistency that was easy to apply and felt great on.
Emerson O.
Emerson O.

Eu amo este produto porque eu o uso para algumas coisas diferentes. O toque de damasco vai bem com o meu tom de pele, é realmente uma combinação perfeita. Eu usá-lo como uma base em meus lábios se eu quiser ir para um lábio ombre bold (realce), ou eu usá-lo como uma base primer para forro do olho. Acho que alguns dos meus eyeliners executar quando isso é tudo que eu tenho na minha tampa superior por isso é importante que eu encontrei algo para impedir a execução. Eu amo todas as máscaras, mas esta começa oa
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA

Mary Kay cream eye color is perfect in all of its ways. Easy to use and gives you a look that lasts for days. I love the way it feels on my lids and how gorgeous it makes me feel. The color is smooth and bold and is far better than I ever imagined. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Literally the best eyeshadow.
Jacky F.
Jacky F.

Muito boa ! A minha já está acabando preciso de uma outra .
Necessito !! Necessito
Skylar-Dawn S.
Skylar-Dawn S.
Lorette

This eyeshadow is very pigmented and easily build able! Beautiful colour an easy to use!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I love this product because I use it for a few different things. The apricot twist goes well with my skin tone, it's actually a perfect match. I use it as a base on my lips if I want to go for a bold ombre lip, or I use it as a base primer for eye liner. I find that some of my eyeliners run when that is all I have on my upper lid so it is important that I found something to prevent the running. I love all of the shades, but this one gets the most use.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
OWENSBORO, KY

I LOVE this!! This color is amazing for any time of the year or any occasion. It goes on so smooth and easy and it lasts all day. I have dry eyes, so I'm rubbing them all day and this stuff stays on thought that! It also washes off really easy with facial cleanser.
Solleyha M.
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA

These are so nice and creamy on the lid, but if you leave them open they can dry it which can get annoying. Although because of the price i would not lean towards these on my own. I only own them because i worked for my neighbor who sold mary kay products.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Thomasville, NC

I have a few favorite creme eyeshadow colors but this is my favorite. I love the consistency of this creme eyeshadow and the color is perfect for that subtle glow.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now