Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY

This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Wayne, NJ

This cream eyeshadow glides on smoothly. It can be applied with your fingertip or with a brush. Once you start application you need to be quick because it drys very quickly. Eyeshadow container has to be closed tightly or product will dry out.
Thea P.
Thea P.

I love this color and the Beach Blonde colors. They wear well under colors or alone, they don't crease, and just offer a nice brightening color. They're great for women who want to look more pulled together without spending a lot of time on their makeup.
adriana l.
adriana l.

I wear it as a base and it's amazing and I love it it makes my eyeshadow look good and doesn't feel heavy on my eyes
Emma I.
Emma I.
O Fallon, MO

I love this product! It comes with so much and blends out easily. It's so simple to apply, which is good for me because I have no idea what to do with standard eye shadows. This makes it easy to just swipe it across the lid and then you're done!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Highland Village, TX

Can be used as an eye primer or simple eye color. Very easy to apply and the color lasts all day. This formula doesn't seem to crease like many others i've tried. Great for an easy on the go look!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Spencer, OH

LOVE these cream eye colors. They are so smooth! They don't crease on my eye lids without a base and primer. They have staying power too!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Bethlehem, PA

I received this product for free from influenster to test and review in a MK voxbox. I do not condone animal testing so I am not a fan nor do I support this brand. I would not recommend this product to a friend because of this. Moral aspect aside I found the cream formula difficult to apply and build color.
haneen a.
haneen a.
Lexington , Ky

Its a nice cream eyeshadow! Its not very pigmented but its a cute color! Its last a long time and its doesn't waste easily
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Fort Wayne, in

I received this product for testing purposes. I absolutely loved the color, and it was easy to glide on. The only downside to this product is it didn't seem to last very long.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now