Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#44 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY

This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Santa Ana

Not really a big fan of cream shadows. I have hooded eyes so even with primer it would settle in a single place and look oily
Mae B.
Mae B.
Muncie, IN

This is GREAT stuff! It has amazing pigment and stays  on all day. Can even work as an eye shadow primer. Will definitely buy again.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Reading, PA

Love this color. I'm not a huge fan of the cream shadows and I feel that I have to put two coats on so that it doesn't look streaky. By overall the product lasts all day. I would definitely buy it again
amanda b.
amanda b.

I love Mary Kay's cream eye shadows. They are quick and easy to apply. They blend well if you are using two differnt colors as well.
Shondelle E.
Shondelle E.
Marion bridge, Nova scotia

These beautiful cream eyeshadows are stunning. They do not crease at all. Great all day wear and double as eyeshadow primer!
KY Y.
KY Y.

This color is to die for! If you have a reds in your skin tone this color will work for you and not the other way around. I usually use this for a normal day. I recommend this product anyone looking for a fun soft look!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN

I do love Mary Kay's cream eye shadows. They look nice on, are easy to apply, last all day and wash off just as quickly but are waterproof.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Cullman, Al

I love this eye cream. It is so smooth and creamy. It is a staple in my makeup collection!
Claudia V.
Claudia V.

This was my first cream eyeshadow and it's so easy to put on. I now use it almost everyday for a natural look. It's very easy to apply with either your fingers or a brush. You have to be very careful within the amount you use because it can create creases within your eyelid.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now