Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY

This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
La Crosse, WI

I love how the product looks and feels on my skin. Most products just don't seem to do the trick... But this one does!! It helps give me a flawless complexion
Kearsten B.
Kearsten B.
York, NE

I tried this out for a bridal party and had to get one to take home! The color is soft and easy to match. It makes a perfect bridal look if you're looking for something simple, this is that and elegant.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR

Mary Kay has one of the best cream eye shadows on the market! Unlike other brands Mary Kay has a thin creamy texture that glides on smoothly without clumps. Apricot twist is perfect for a eye primer or a base color blended with other cream shadows!
Sullivan W.
Sullivan W.

I love the color and it seems to go well with any occasion. It is definately long-lasting like described and will last for all day wear. The only con is that it does not come with it's own brush to apply it, but I find it easier to put it on with my finger and then wash my hands after applying.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Livonia, MI

I love this product! It's great by itself and used as a base color for your everyday looks!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Vero Beach, FL

Favorite eye cream !!! I absolutely love the color, as well as the stability of it. I live in florida, and this cream shadow stays on thru all the sweat and swimming I do. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for lasting wear, with minimal to no crease!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Millington, TN

I tried this cream eye shadow in metallic taupe and it was amazing! It dried fast with absolutely no creases! And the color was awesome!
Bria R.
Bria R.
Dacula, GA

Best cream shadow for the any girl. Quick, long lasting and fool proof. Great for those days you need something but don't have a lot of time
Janel M.
Janel M.
Plain City, OH

Oh my goodness! This is my absolute favorite eye shadow! I have bought my third color because I love it so much! It is super easy to apply and looks great! The only downside is that you have to buy it from a consultant.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?