Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA

Mary Kay cream eye color is perfect in all of its ways. Easy to use and gives you a look that lasts for days. I love the way it feels on my lids and how gorgeous it makes me feel. The color is smooth and bold and is far better than I ever imagined. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Literally the best eyeshadow.
Jacky F.
Jacky F.

Muito boa ! A minha já está acabando preciso de uma outra .
Necessito !! Necessito
Skylar-Dawn S.
Skylar-Dawn S.
Lorette

This eyeshadow is very pigmented and easily build able! Beautiful colour an easy to use!
Emerson O.
Emerson O.

Eu amo este produto porque eu o uso para algumas coisas diferentes. O toque de damasco vai bem com o meu tom de pele, é realmente uma combinação perfeita. Eu usá-lo como uma base em meus lábios se eu quiser ir para um lábio ombre bold (realce), ou eu usá-lo como uma base primer para forro do olho. Acho que alguns dos meus eyeliners executar quando isso é tudo que eu tenho na minha tampa superior por isso é importante que eu encontrei algo para impedir a execução. Eu amo todas as máscaras, mas esta começa oa
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
OWENSBORO, KY

I LOVE this!! This color is amazing for any time of the year or any occasion. It goes on so smooth and easy and it lasts all day. I have dry eyes, so I'm rubbing them all day and this stuff stays on thought that! It also washes off really easy with facial cleanser.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Thomasville, NC

I have a few favorite creme eyeshadow colors but this is my favorite. I love the consistency of this creme eyeshadow and the color is perfect for that subtle glow.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Pulaski, TN

Love this product!! Love the color and it lasts all day! It goes on super easy and doesn't smudge off!
baylee B.
baylee B.

I love this cream eyeliner. It acts as a primer, so you don't need to use one. It also lasts all day!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

Love this product! It is super long wearing, the pot lasts forever and is such a gorgeous shade. I love to wear this color with and without other shadows. My favorite look is to pair it with the violet shade to create a nice ombré. It makes all other shadows vibrant and long wearing.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I love this product because I use it for a few different things. The apricot twist goes well with my skin tone, it's actually a perfect match. I use it as a base on my lips if I want to go for a bold ombre lip, or I use it as a base primer for eye liner. I find that some of my eyeliners run when that is all I have on my upper lid so it is important that I found something to prevent the running. I love all of the shades, but this one gets the most use.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now