Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#48 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

I always find myself using water to make it more into a cream. This stuff solves that problem and the color was actually one of my favorites.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA

I bought this product to use as an eyeshadow base. It adds just the right coverage and I tiny bit of color to add my eyeshadows on top of. This would also be good on it's own it has a nice neutral color and good pigmentation. The creamy texture feels nice but it does tend to crease a little bit.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Wilson

Beautiful color. Perfect for single use or for blending colors. Loved the way it went on and stayed on all day.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Lebanon, MO

It was cool on my eyes and silky soft. I loved the color too! If tgey weren't out of my price range I would buy their products more then once.
Durable, easy for apply.... for buy needs to contact an associate to obtain the products. The price is good.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

This is a quick application product when you are rushing out the door. I love the feel and coverage it offers.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Cullman, Al

I love this eye cream. It is so smooth and creamy. It is a staple in my makeup collection!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Santa Ana , Ca

Not really a big fan of cream shadows. I have hooded eyes so even with primer it would settle in a single place and look oily
KY Y.
KY Y.

This color is to die for! If you have a reds in your skin tone this color will work for you and not the other way around. I usually use this for a normal day. I recommend this product anyone looking for a fun soft look!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Love this color!!
Very versatile and works on most people.
Coverage is amazing !!
And it usually last more than 24 hours before creasing.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now