Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#42 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Janin C.
Janin C.
June 28, 2017, 4:37 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
Really pigmented it goes on smoothly and complements your eyes. I would buy a lot more of these in other colors aswell
katelyn f.
katelyn f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 28, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
this lipstick is unlike any other. it's a super creamy, easy to apply formula that dries fast and stays on all day. it defiantly met my expectations and is SUCH a great value. i would absolutely buy again!!
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 27, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
The cream really appealed to me because I wanted an eyeshadow that would last for an entire night. The problem is that the cream would clump up and it was difficult to put on.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I tried this for the first time this month! It is water proof and a great color for my skin tone!
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Emporia, KS
This is a great cream eye color. It is shiny but not too shiny. I use it as a base coat and add another shade on top.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Mt Washington, PA
The cream goes on smooth and stays all night!! The apricot color is so nice in the summer.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Love the cream eyeshadow! I love the way it dries, usually with a cream shadow it gets clumpy or creases with my eyelid, but this does not. It dries and stays in place. The color is beautiful and highly pigmented
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
I get a different color of eye shadow from Mary Kay and I like it. The eye shadow lasts all day and all night, I do not have to apply more when I go out after work.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mary Kay's cream eye shadows are the best! They are so easy to apply. No brush needed. Just use your finger, wipe on the eye and go! Quick and easy! You can use multiple colors at once or just one! And not too expensive! I would def recommend!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Usually I'm not a fan of cream eye shadows because they seem to crease more. Mary Kays cream eyeshadow stays I'm place and never leaves me with creases.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?