BY MARY KAY #59 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
  • "it really was soft and creamy did not crease like others i have did not need any primer.. it was perfect with my skin tone and will go good with any skin color" in 12 reviews
  • "I received this eyeshadow free from Influenster and I was excited to see how a sunset orange color would look with my blue eyes." in 12 reviews
Tiffany D.
I love the color but it starts to crease really bad. Ill use it more as a primer color when i do a golden halo eye.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
These are my favorite Cream eye colors.
This one is metallic and very pretty, and can be used by itself for a beachy, natural look or as an eye base for other colors, can help the shimmer in other eye colors pop!
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
This color is so pretty just be sure you apply this with a flat brush ,so it applys evenly. I love this creme based shadow and would love to experience a variety of colors, preferably vibrant colors.
Rachel S.
Also another nice color. Not too dark and stays put after it has set. A tad hard to blend after setting but definitely a good choice. It lasts a long time as well.
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
Where their mineral eye shadow lacks, Mary Kay’s cream eyeshadow makes up. I love these products, and they are beautifully pigmented. Quick and easy to use, perfect for a touch up on the go or an eyeshadow base. Would recommend.
Erin J.
Product expectations were fine. I just found upon using that I personally prefer regular dry eyeshadow as opposed to cream.
Erin S.
North Oaks, MN
Good for a cut crease. Pigment of this product it good and it stays on really well with other brands
Tifannie R.
Miami, MI
Me encanta, porque tiene una consistencia muy buena la recomiendo a todo para que la aprueben
Gbekeloluwa O.
saskatoon
Beautiful color! Very intense color pay off and very easy to use! It does crease off easily by the way
Sydney Z.
Love the cream eye shadows. They last all day long. This color is so pretty on and I wear it everyday.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?