Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Kiarra H.
Kiarra H.
Lewiston, ID

I am absolutely in love with the cream eye shadows!! i love them so much they go on so smoothly and and show so brightly.
haneen a.
haneen a.
Lexington , Ky

Its a nice cream eyeshadow! Its not very pigmented but its a cute color! Its last a long time and its doesn't waste easily
Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Wayne, NJ

This cream eyeshadow glides on smoothly. It can be applied with your fingertip or with a brush. Once you start application you need to be quick because it drys very quickly. Eyeshadow container has to be closed tightly or product will dry out.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Spencer, OH

LOVE these cream eye colors. They are so smooth! They don't crease on my eye lids without a base and primer. They have staying power too!
adriana l.
adriana l.

I wear it as a base and it's amazing and I love it it makes my eyeshadow look good and doesn't feel heavy on my eyes
Emma I.
Emma I.
O Fallon, MO

I love this product! It comes with so much and blends out easily. It's so simple to apply, which is good for me because I have no idea what to do with standard eye shadows. This makes it easy to just swipe it across the lid and then you're done!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Highland Village, TX

Can be used as an eye primer or simple eye color. Very easy to apply and the color lasts all day. This formula doesn't seem to crease like many others i've tried. Great for an easy on the go look!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Bethlehem, PA

I received this product for free from influenster to test and review in a MK voxbox. I do not condone animal testing so I am not a fan nor do I support this brand. I would not recommend this product to a friend because of this. Moral aspect aside I found the cream formula difficult to apply and build color.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

These cream eye colors are crazy pigmented!! They blend out super nicely and it's an effortlessly easy look if you're wanting to put on some quick makeup, just put some of this on your lid and blend out the edges and it'll look so pretty and as if you took so much time on your makeup.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN

Very pretty color! I'm not sure how I feel about cream eye shadows yet but this was fairly easy to apply and the color made any difficulty I did have, worth it. Great color for fair skin, dark haired people
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now