Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Solleyha M.
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA

These are so nice and creamy on the lid, but if you leave them open they can dry it which can get annoying. Although because of the price i would not lean towards these on my own. I only own them because i worked for my neighbor who sold mary kay products.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Turlock, CA

Received this in one of my voxboxes in the past. The color is gorgeous, and the quality is great. the pigmentation is also very good. My favorite part though was the application, very easy, and a great buttery consistency that was easy to apply and felt great on.
Emilly G.
Emilly G.

Uma maravilha, minha mãe usou e amou!
Cobre bastante, deixando uma pele natural, não é uma coisa carregada é leve!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Cleveland, TN

I love these cream eye shadows. They go on really well and really bold. They also stay like nobody's business. It's a quick way to get some color that will stay all day and barely smears with vicious rubbing. This color I use as a kind of gold.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Elk Horn, KY

Apricot Twist is one of my favorite shades! You can use it as a base or wear it alone. PLUS, it doesn't crease.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Cullman, AL

Love the cream eyeshadow. Goes on smooth. Compared to other brands it stays on longer. Only room for improvement I see is more color options. Price is comparable to other name brand cosmetics. I would highly recommend to others.
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA

Mary Kay cream eye color is perfect in all of its ways. Easy to use and gives you a look that lasts for days. I love the way it feels on my lids and how gorgeous it makes me feel. The color is smooth and bold and is far better than I ever imagined. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Literally the best eyeshadow.
Jacky F.
Jacky F.

Muito boa ! A minha já está acabando preciso de uma outra .
Necessito !! Necessito
Skylar-Dawn S.
Skylar-Dawn S.
Lorette

This eyeshadow is very pigmented and easily build able! Beautiful colour an easy to use!
Emerson O.
Emerson O.

Eu amo este produto porque eu o uso para algumas coisas diferentes. O toque de damasco vai bem com o meu tom de pele, é realmente uma combinação perfeita. Eu usá-lo como uma base em meus lábios se eu quiser ir para um lábio ombre bold (realce), ou eu usá-lo como uma base primer para forro do olho. Acho que alguns dos meus eyeliners executar quando isso é tudo que eu tenho na minha tampa superior por isso é importante que eu encontrei algo para impedir a execução. Eu amo todas as máscaras, mas esta começa oa
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now