Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#46 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Heather W.
Heather W.

I received this in my Mary Kay VoxBox. I hate cream eyeshadow, So I was pretty sure I wouldn't like this, and I was right, the color was pretty, but I have super sensitive eyes, and this burned.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Sanford , Fl

I received this product complementary from influenster . It's very greasy, the color is so light you cannot even see it and within 20 minutes it was gone
Shauna M.
Shauna M.

I was really disappointed in this color is didn't show on my white skin, it also felt creasy and cakey. I received this from influenster for testing pourpouses
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.

It is not useful in my opinion . There are so much better products out there. It does not work.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI

These are supposed to help prevent creasing (or at least that's my understanding) and even with a primer underneath and powder over the top to set it I'm still a creased up mess in a few hours. This color in particular is pretty but the color payoff isn't that good so you'd have to build it up if you want to use this alone and then you'll end up creasing pretty bad - at least that was my experience.
Brianna s.
Brianna s.
Denison,tx

I hate this eyeshadow first of all it clumps after you wear it all day and you can see your eyelid crease and it just feels so gross. i would not recommend this product at all. its long lasting if you want to feel like your eyes lids are sticking together
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth, TX

This cream eye color is a great transition eyeshadow that you can work with it is super blendable
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
venezuela

My daughter got this as a gift when I bought her the iced cocoa one as well, because she liked mine so much. I tried this one too, and I love both the iced cocoa and the apricot twist. They look great together! The iced cocoa is a darker so the apricot twist can be used with it as a highlighting color to really get that extra pop! The cream eyeshadows go on silky smooth, especially with the Mary Kay cream eye shadow brush if you buy it, and they are long lasting pigment that stays put! The apricot twist is a nude light beige with hint of coral color is the best way I can describe it, if that makes any sense. It gives a natural look without being totally oblivious, something I approve of for my teen. Love that they last!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Madison, OH

Honestly I like the texture of the eye shadow and how easy it is to put on, but when you open your eye it kind of clumps at the crease. That part needs improvement.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR

Recieved this product in my voxbox! Pretty color in the pot, but just too thin & light once applied. When I kept applying it to get more color it just didn't seem to build. Maybe I'm just not a cream shadow kind of girl.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now