BY MARY KAY #71 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
  • "it really was soft and creamy did not crease like others i have did not need any primer.. it was perfect with my skin tone and will go good with any skin color" in 12 reviews
  • "I received this eyeshadow free from Influenster and I was excited to see how a sunset orange color would look with my blue eyes." in 12 reviews
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
I must have it goes on real smooth and makes your eyeshadow stand out a lot more I will give it a thumbs up and tell you to buy it
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This cream eyeshadow is so nice because it has a built in primer! No need to wear a separate primer. It’s good for oily and sensitive skins and This color can be worn alone or added to other colors for a more “night out” look.
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
Great simple color that matches everything! The only issue I had with it was when I was almost out and I think I got more eyeshadow under my nails than on my eye.
Jennifer Z.
Stevensville, MI
Easy to apply and lasts all day without smudging. I love the color and how natural it looks with my skin tone. Very work friendly
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the first time I’ve used a cream eyeshadow and I fell in love. It was so easy to use and was pigmented beautifully. I use it quiet often.
Kara L.
Herculaneum
I am reviewing this product, but the color I have is beach blonde. I absolutely love this eye shadow! It is very shimmery, but not over the top. Since it is a light color I can actually use it as primer over my entire lid. My only complaint is the jar it comes in- I’m just not a fan of this type of packaging. I would prefer it in a tube or stick because I think it is easier to get the product out. Overall I am very happy!
Ana G.
Mission Viejo
This product is perfect, I like the variety of colors, I really recommend, my daughter used to.
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
Really easy to use! The primar is built in so I don't even need to use an eye primer! I just sweep it on with my finger
Kylee B.
I absolutely LOVED this product! It was very smooth and pigmented, and super blend able which is very hard to find in an eyeshadow cream. The apricot color was a definite must have for the fall season! I will be buying this again!
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?