Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA

I got this complimentary from Influenster and I never tried cream eye color before. My initial thought was that it would crease and make me look over done but to my surprise it went on smoothly. I most definitely will buy this I got Apricot, but I would be eager to see what other colors I can use.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Selah, WA

I received this eye shadow in the Mary Kay Vox Box and absolutely love it. You have to apply a decent amount on the eye lid to make it show up well, but it shimmers so nice and can be played up with complimentary darker colors or worn by itself for an earthy, beachy look.
Nickie t.
Nickie t.
Stuart, FL

It goes on so smooth and creamy and the color lasts for hours! I applied it in the morning, loved the color, and blended it with some powder of the same color and it looked amazing. I love the color because i am a very natural person, so i rock natural colors and maybe a bold lip color. Perfect shade!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Claremore, OK

I love cream shadows in general so I've tried many different brands, but this was my first time to try a Mary Kay cream shadow. When I opened the pan I loved the color but was slightly skeptical because it felt really light and kind of greasy for a cream shadow. I was very pleasantly surprised though!! The product was very build able and even worked well as a base for powder shadow as well. Love it!
I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster's #MKGlam
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Portland, OR

I received this cream eye color in the Mary Kay Voxbox. I was skeptical at first of the color because it's not a shade I would have selected for myself. I am so glad I got to try it. I am in love with the cream to powder finish and the color is just gorgeous. I will definitely be checking out more colors!
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
Louisville, KY

Applies easily, excellent staying power, looks great on sun kissed skin! Highly recommend! Well worth the price, true to color.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Olathe, KS

At first I didn't like it like some of the other reviewers that it's too patchy. I figured out how to make it not look so patchy (apply with brush, and you have to do it one time, you can't go back; it dries too quickly,... and yes, it's going to sheer). I normally use MAC Paint Pots, but they don't last all day. I have oily eye lids and hate dealing with eye creases from eye liners and the creams. Mary Kay eye cream stayed on all day without a crease. If i don't have to fix it throughout the day and it stays on... then I'm a fan!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Westerville, OH

Love, Love, Love this product!! This product is fabulous I have it in a gold color and looks fabulous all of the seasons, It applies very well and has just the right about of sparkle. Can wear casual or more dressy. I like to wear it as a base color for my other two colors. It looks great with a purple on the lid and a darker brown or grey on the crease!
JULIE S.
JULIE S.

I received this product from my MKGlam voxbox. I actually thought that this color was a great natural looking color. I tried it a couple of time already using it for my "work makeup". I felt like it was a little plain for me with just the eye color by itself so I added a little definition to my eye with other colors that I already have in my makeup collection. I thought the final outcome was great. It was simple and easy and the cream color complimented very well.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Quality of this shadow is nice. Very smooth and creamy. Love the color. Goes so nice with the eyeliner!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now