Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Berlin, MD

This shadow is very smooth and applies very well. I also love the color but it doent having the stay power that I expected.Overall for a creme shadow it is very nice.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA

I am head over heels with this Mary Kay Cream Eye Color. It glides on very easily and firmly stays on, for a long lasting wear. I use it with my favorite Mary Kay eye primer underneath my eyes. They are both a great together.Love the Mary Kay Line, Love this product and the look it gives your eyes. I highly recommend this product. Whether you are trying on for the first time or are already a VIP....go ahead and make any of the shades your favorite.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Cumming, Ia

I love how it doesn't crease or get clumpy after wearing all day. The color works really great with my skin tone. I haven't found a reason to not love this product!
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the mary kay cream shadow. It is extremely pigmented and creamy. Also can be applied over a matte shadow!
Cara W.
Cara W.
Wanaque, NJ

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I love how it goes on and it stays nicely. I am definitely going to look for more colors
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ

I liked it. It wasn't messy or sticky. It did not dry out or itch. I would prefer a different color, but all in all a win
Tara D.
Tara D.
Wayne, MI

Good product, not crazy about the color. Not a very noticeable color (like I prefer) but good formula !
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
DETROIT, Michigan

I received this product through my influenster box.This product is a smooth texture and applying it is very easy and can't wait to use it again.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
El Monte, CA

I just received this in my MKGLAM and honestly I usually don't do the cream eye shadows cause of the greasyness but this eyeshadow was nothing like that. I love the color and the shimmer it brings into my eyes. Thanks again influenster!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Waterville, ME

I love the color. However, cream type eye shadows never really work for my skin. :( I wish it was a powder!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now