Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#46 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Islip Terrace, NY

I got this in my mary kay voxbox! I love it so much, it goes on so smoothly and I use it everyday now.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.

The cream eye shadows are AMAZING! Mary Kay has beautiful colors that stay in place without creasing!
Julie P.
Julie P.

Thus eyeshadow is long lasting! However, I'm looking for a deeper color to go with my fair skin tone.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Naples, FL

I love this cream eyeshadow! It is so smooth and stays in place. Beautiful color. Perfect for summer.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Katy, TX

I got this item in my mary kay voxbox. I love this color and it is so perfect for the summer time!
Annie S.
Annie S.
O Fallon, MO

I received this item in the voxbox and I love the color! I'm fair skinned and the color is perfect!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Laurelville, OH

I love this is it smooth and amazing you wouldn't look better and you will be glad you bought it.
Emily D.
Emily D.

This is a wonderful product! I would use this again. It works very well with my eyes!
Stacey I.
Stacey I.
Waxhaw, NC

I love how smooth and flawless the application is an its the perfect color for fall.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA

This stuff is great! It works great on my combo skin and it has a great color!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY

What do you guys use to apply this? I've been using my fingers, which work well but I always end up rubbing the access on my pants!

Join Now