BY MARY KAY

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
So, I really love this stuff. It goes on smooth, it stayed on all day without any creases or smudging. It goes on super smooth and evenly. I love the shimmer and the shade and it blended really well with a darker brown.

I really just wish that it had a little more pigment or shimmer when it was on my skin. I wish it looked more like it does in the container when I put it on my skin. But it's still a great product!
I'm so glad I got this in my MKGlam VoxBox!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Cabot, AR
I received this in the MKGlam VoxBox, and it's the first time I've used cream eyeshadow. I typically do a bold, multi color look, so powder eyeshadow is best for me. I wasn't sure about the cream, but I ended up loving it! It applies so smoothly, and it really lasts all day. I don't even have to use an eye primer with it!

This adds the perfect amount of color and shimmer for my more natural days. I'll definitely be sticking to powder eyeshadow when I want to do a more blended look, as the cream doesn't really blend at all. But it's perfect for light makeup days!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
What a gorgeously smooth and summer shade! This is a great bronzy beachy look to just rub on your lids, use some mascara, and go shopping!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eye color from Influenster for free to review and I really enjoyed the shade and shimmer itself, but I do feel that it was a bit too creamy. I think that with a little less moisture, this would be perfect.
Audra J.
Audra J.
Fort Collins, CO
I loved how it went on. Stayed on all day and looked great!!!! I can't wait to get it in more colors. The texture is amazing is so light and smooth. It has a great sparkle that really gives you the feminine look.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
The texture and staying power were spot on, but the color didn't have enough pigmentation for my liking. I also would not purchase this color as a stand alone, because it did not add anything (I am fair medium). I ended up using it as a highlighter.
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how amazing this looks by itself and how awesome it glides on! I will be defiantly be getting more of these beautiful shades! I love how shimmery and buttery it is (:
Shayla P.
Shayla P.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my favorite eyeshadow. Can be worn alone or as a highlight. It is fun, shimmery, and very feminine without being flashy.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Naples, Fl
I received this product in my #MKGlam Voxbox from influenster and LOVE it! It went on smooth, had awesome coverage and has just enough sparkle to make my brown eyes pop. I highly recommend it!
We Love S.
We Love S.
I received this Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist in my MK GLAM vox box and tried it. It compliments my fair to medium color. The texture of the cream eye color is very smooth and it easily glides and stick on my skin. However, It was oily and it I should put enough on to show pigmentation. I noticed that after wearing it for a full day, the eye color started to crease. I did like the color just didn't hold up to my expectations.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?