BY MARY KAY #94 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price is...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
What a gorgeously smooth and summer shade! This is a great bronzy beachy look to just rub on your lids, use some mascara, and go shopping!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eye color from Influenster for free to review and I really enjoyed the shade and shimmer itself, but I do feel that it was a bit too creamy. I think that with a little less moisture, this would be perfect.
Audra J.
Audra J.
Fort Collins, CO
I loved how it went on. Stayed on all day and looked great!!!! I can't wait to get it in more colors. The texture is amazing is so light and smooth. It has a great sparkle that really gives you the feminine look.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
The texture and staying power were spot on, but the color didn't have enough pigmentation for my liking. I also would not purchase this color as a stand alone, because it did not add anything (I am fair medium). I ended up using it as a highlighter.
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
I absolutely love how amazing this looks by itself and how awesome it glides on! I will be defiantly be getting more of these beautiful shades! I love how shimmery and buttery it is (:
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
Chattanooga, TN
I was always pretty skeptical about MK products, but they blew me away with this VoxBox. This product is awesome! It's smooth, creamy, and highly pigmented. It's a beautiful every day color all over the lid. Just throw on some mascara and you're out the door! I'll definitely get some use out of it.

*I received this product from the Mary Kay Influenster VoxBox.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Naples, Fl
I received this product in my #MKGlam Voxbox from influenster and LOVE it! It went on smooth, had awesome coverage and has just enough sparkle to make my brown eyes pop. I highly recommend it!
We Love S.
We Love S.
I received this Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist in my MK GLAM vox box and tried it. It compliments my fair to medium color. The texture of the cream eye color is very smooth and it easily glides and stick on my skin. However, It was oily and it I should put enough on to show pigmentation. I noticed that after wearing it for a full day, the eye color started to crease. I did like the color just didn't hold up to my expectations.

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this product courtesy of Influenster and I have to say I really do love it. The color is great for my skin tone and I find it gives me a fresh, simple look that I really like for spring. The color is long lasting and easy to apply. I use to use a product that was similar to this from another company and it was discontinued. I am so happy to have found this one. It is great for day, work and other occasions where you what to look fresh and bright eyed!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Cheektowaga, NY
I absolutely love this product! Goes on super smooth and stays all day. I received this product complimentary in my mkvoxbox from influenster & its now my new favorite.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?