Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#42 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Stacey I.
Stacey I.
Monroe, NC
I love how smooth and flawless the application is an its the perfect color for fall.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Waynesburg, PA
I have this is gold, and it is one of the bests looks I have. Goes great with everything. I highly recommend!
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
This product applied smoothy and the color was buildable - it did take me a little more effort to build the color up than some other products; but it did blend out nicely as I was doing so. The more the color was built up, the more apparen't the shimmer became; which made my shadow seem slightly off balance (however, this would be fine if applying with other shimmer shadows). With lighter application, this worked great for a glowing, summer face with mascara and a touch of gloss/bronzer. I was impressed to see I had no creasing while wearing this product - I do hold my eye closed for up to 10 seconds after application and finish my face off with translucent or setting powder. (It did last on my arm and need make-up remover to get off.) Overall, this seems to be a high quality (cream) shadow with excellent wear time and no creasing - I would be curious to see how nicely it blends with other cream shades (I don't have any true creams on hand currently).
I received this complementary product in my Influenster MKGlam VoxBox for testing purposes and honest review.
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Pontiac, Mi
I love it! I received this in my mary kay voxbox and It is great as a base and also to wear alone for a soft look. I love the creamy feel and it applied very well.
Leah g.
Leah g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this . i really like mary kay foundation and primer woul love to try this cream eye color.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
I received this in my mkglam box. I will probably not re-purchase this product, I love how easy it goes on and that it stays for hours without need for reapplication, I however do not like that I have to put on a lot to make it show, it is not very pigmented when applied.
Nina F.
Nina F.
Glen Rock, NJ
I'm new to using cream shadows, but after trying this MK one I'm a fan. The neutral color is perfect for a fresh faced look. It stays on all day with no creasing. In love!
Missy K.
Missy K.
This product was okay. I'm fair skinned and I found this product hardly showed up with my skin tone. Will not repurchase.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Lawrence, KS
The color of this shadow is beautiful, but it required a couple coats to really show through. I also had an issue with it not staying on so well- after a couple hours it gathered into the crease of my eyelid.
Evita R.
Evita R.
Studio City, CA
As someone who's never used Mary Kay, only heard of the brand, I was pleasantly surprised when I first used it and it came on smooth & pretty. The color was perfect for summer and it was a very easy to use product!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?