Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#44 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Evita S.
Evita S.
Douglasville, GA

I received this productcomplimentary in the MkGlam voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes. I have never been a huge fan of cream eyeshadow and to my surprise, I loved this! It was super easy to apply, lasted a long time and is a great color for my skin tone.
Dana M.
Dana M.

Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist gorgeous soft, creamy long wearing eyeshadow. Perfect color for any look, whether natural, gorgeous in he tear ducts, very versatile. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster, these are my own opinions.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Covington, Ky

I LOVE the cream eyeshadows. They stay on all day and doesn't crease. I use it daily. I have multiple colors. The packaging is great. It's a pot and it screws off. I think that this eyeshadow is way better than most brands. I use it as a dash out the door look and under my 3 mineral eyeshadows for a primer.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee

I've only had to use this for a play that I was in, but my experience with it was great! It applies so easily, and looks great. It doesn't clump up or crumble, and has a slight shimmer to it, but it isn't overwhelming. It's great for show makeup or for everyday use'
Enimofe E.
Enimofe E.
Ballyjamesduff

I really like this product . It really gives my eyelids that natural look. It is also really goo for a base coat of if you want to do vibrant eyeshadows.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Buenos Aires

El producto es bueno, pero no era mi color de piel. Se lo di a una amiga y dijo que es casi perfecto. Le doy dos estrellas pero sobre todo buen producto.
Vénusia D.
Vénusia D.
Terrebonne

It's awesome! Its soft, easy to use. It looks great on my deep skin complection. It's priceu but totally worth it. Looks great with my dark brown eyes.
Tailana A.
Tailana A.

Cor linda, tons lindos na pele, recommendo, minha amiga recommenda. Adorei usalo, duradouro. Bem legal e ótimo para a baladinha (nunca fui)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Love this color!!
Very versatile and works on most people.
Coverage is amazing !!
And it usually last more than 24 hours before creasing.
FABRIZIA F.
FABRIZIA F.

Para minha pele...tive uma alergia terrível! inclusive ainda tenho marcas na pele em função dos produtos da mary kay! Não recomendo!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now