Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#46 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ammon, Id

Love how smooth this shadow goes on. The color is perfect for my skin tone and eye color. Great for summer!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Tarkio, MO

I really like this color and cant wait to try it, I love MaryKay, and use it everyday , best makeup around
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Nashua, NH

I've been wearing this color everyday since the package arrived. I love how creamy and smooth it goes on!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Mcloud, OK

It is so light and easy to apply. It last all day long (smudge proof) can't wait to order more colors :)
Alexus W.
Alexus W.

Mary kay has great products and are very cheapp ... i shop there a lot and i have mang of there products
Katie M.
Katie M.

Love this color! Sometimes Mary Kay can get expensive, but I do like this eye shadow and it really lasts!
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Catskill, NY

I love the color but it took a fair amount to show on my eyes. creamy and smooth. good texture and feel.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Lynchburg, VA

Love this product! Easy application and long lasting color. Adds a nice touch of glam for date nights !
Cate H.
Cate H.
Everly, IA

I loved this product. It blends beautifully and the pigment is perfect as a base or highlighter shade :)
Dolly M.
Dolly M.

Quality of this shadow is nice. Very smooth and creamy. Love the color. Goes so nice with the eyeliner!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now