Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT

This is not a color I would have picked for myself as i did not think it would look good on me but i was shocked at how much i liked it. The product itself is also pretty great--very light, easy to put on and stays through the day.
Larayne f.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC

It really was soft and creamy did not crease like others i have did not need any primer.. it was perfect with my skin tone and will go good with any skin color
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Mingo Jct, OH

I received this in my MKGlam VoxBox, complimentary from Influenster. At first I thought I would really like it however after applying it I realized that the color is just not for me.
Niveditha S.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA

Received it as part of my Mary Kay Voxbox #mkglam.

Love the color and consistency. Feels amazing and just makes you look super glamorous.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI

I got this in my MKGlam VoxBox! I love how smooth it goes on and the color is subtle but just enough to be noticeable. I would buy this product again.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Goes on easy. Unlike other brands it isn't too oily. It has the perfect combination of wet and dry. I got this in the Mary Kay Voxbox. Love this creme eyeshadow!
Thanks influenster
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Holly Springs, NC

I got this product in my VoxBox and it's a really pretty color, especially for summer. However, it's hard to apply and it requires a lot of layers to get the color right.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I tried this shade from the #MKGlam voxbox. I really like the ease of putting it on. It glides right on. It is very shimmery but not too much where it looks ridiculous. It would also make a nice base for adding flat powder eyeshadows to it. I will be wearing this more!
lizbeth I.
lizbeth I.
Huntington Pk, CA

I am a total sucker for bronzy, creamy colors so as soon as I saw this I knew I had to buy it and I am happy to say that I was not disappointed. Its long lasting, not chunky at all and it has an amazing shimmer.
Johna L.
Johna L.
Coventry, RI

I received the MK cream eye shadow in my #MKGlam voxbox. At first, I was quick to judge and assumed I'd hate it. I've always had bad experiences with cream eye shadows and the creasing. MK's cream shadow dries quickly and doesn't crease whatsoever. I also love this color! My views on cream eye shadow have changed and I would absolutely buy this!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now