Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#48 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Megan L.
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA

I find myself reluctant to try cream eye shadows because I hate the 'mid day crease'. I always found that cream eye shadows usually ended up right in the middle of my eyelid crease by noon. Not this stuff. I was very surprised how well it stayed on and did NOT smear or build up in the crease! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my MKGlam Box
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC

When I received the apricot twist cream eye color in my Mary Kay VoxBox I was excited the color was gorgeous but when I swatched it, it was not what I expected. It was very creamy and when it dried it did not budge which was a great thing but it was not as pigmented as I would like. It gave a light sun kissed glow that would be perfect for the beach or brunch.

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing.*
Stacey I.
Stacey I.
Waxhaw, NC

I love how smooth and flawless the application is an its the perfect color for fall.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Waynesburg, PA

I have this is gold, and it is one of the bests looks I have. Goes great with everything. I highly recommend!
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA

This product applied smoothy and the color was buildable - it did take me a little more effort to build the color up than some other products; but it did blend out nicely as I was doing so. The more the color was built up, the more apparen't the shimmer became; which made my shadow seem slightly off balance (however, this would be fine if applying with other shimmer shadows). With lighter application, this worked great for a glowing, summer face with mascara and a touch of gloss/bronzer. I was impressed to see I had no creasing while wearing this product - I do hold my eye closed for up to 10 seconds after application and finish my face off with translucent or setting powder. (It did last on my arm and need make-up remover to get off.) Overall, this seems to be a high quality (cream) shadow with excellent wear time and no creasing - I would be curious to see how nicely it blends with other cream shades (I don't have any true creams on hand currently).
I received this complementary product in my Influenster MKGlam VoxBox for testing purposes and honest review.
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Pontiac, MI

I love it! I received this in my mary kay voxbox and It is great as a base and also to wear alone for a soft look. I love the creamy feel and it applied very well.
Leah g.
Leah g.

I would love to try this . i really like mary kay foundation and primer woul love to try this cream eye color.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR

I received this in my mkglam box. I will probably not re-purchase this product, I love how easy it goes on and that it stays for hours without need for reapplication, I however do not like that I have to put on a lot to make it show, it is not very pigmented when applied.
Nina F.
Nina F.
Glen Rock, NJ

I'm new to using cream shadows, but after trying this MK one I'm a fan. The neutral color is perfect for a fresh faced look. It stays on all day with no creasing. In love!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa

Love Love love it. At first when I looked at the color I was like hell no. But after I put it on it was awesome. Great color looks good on different skin colors. The color stays on all day long.. Can't wait to try the other cream eyeshadow colors.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now