Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Elmendorf Afb, AK

I received this in my voxbox from influenster and I wasn't too happy with it. My main reason for not liking my was because of the color but it also doesn't blend well
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
San Francisco, CA

Complimentary from Influenster. This is a great eyeshadow, it's perfect for me when I want to go for a natural look on my lids. Goes well with the eyeliner that came with it.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Skaneateles, NY

I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster. I usually don't opt for the creamy eye colors but this was very easy to apply and spread out nicely for a smooth finish without creasing! Loved this shade even on my fair skin.
Emily F.
Emily F.
San Francisco, CA

I tend to lean towards the dramatic eye treatment. Dark, bold colors, eye liner, the works. When I first applied the Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist I wasn't very happy with the hue. I quickly applied my regular makeup and headed to work. At the end of each day, I typically have lines in my eye make up...but that day everything stayed put. I've used this every morning now as my base.

Goes on well, doesn't run later in the day (and I tend to get oily). I even started to use it as a highlight color around my tear ducts.
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Milton, DE

I am amazed with how many great items were included in this VoxBox but my favorite was the this cream eye color. It went on smoothly and did not start clump up or sit heavily in my eye crease. It had a lightweight feel to it and it will look great in the summer months with a nice glowing tan.

**I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Holly F.
Holly F.
Albany, GA

I received this eye shadow cream complimentary from influenster in my mary kay voxbox to test. This eye shadow cream in Apricot twist to me is just average, if that. It goes on extremely light. You have to put several layers on just to see a sheen hint of color. It seemed to wear off pretty quickly, I do however have oily skin, so that may have had something to do with it. The color was, again average. I was not in love with it, I didn't hate it. I would love to have a little stronger of a gold color but that could be just because it goes on so light. Even after several layers the color was barely noticeable. I did however like the creamy feel to it, it felt like velvet going on my eyelids. This product was ok, a little below average. I personally would not purchase this product.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Lakewood, OH

Probably my favorite part of the VoxBox... Stays on, looks natural, not greasy... Very pretty! Will definitely buy more cream shadows from Mary Kay!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Cerritos, CA

I received this in my Mary Kay Influenster Vox Box for testing purposes. I wasn't that impressed with this. I used the included Mary Kay cream eyeshadow/concealer brush to apply it. It looked good at first, and I put on about 2 layers. Then I noticed that it started to look patchy and I could barely tell that it was on my eyes! This was minutes after applying it on top of my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I've had better experience with cream shadows from MAC Paint Pots and Maybelline Color Tattoos. I won't be purchasing these Mary Kay ones.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Mcloud, OK

It is so light and easy to apply. It last all day long (smudge proof) can't wait to order more colors :)
Haley A.
Haley A.

I've gotten so many compliments on this when I wear it! It's so silky and smooth. The only problem was the product fell right out of the pot when I opened it. I'm afraid it will dry out soon .Other than that it is a great color. I received this in my mary kay vox box.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now