Lancôme Just Dropped the Most Adorable Makeup Collaboration
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
BY MARY KAY #94 in Eyeshadow
4.57 / 5 based on 1,010 Reviews
This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!see more...
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
- "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
- "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
- "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
- "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
- "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
I received this in the MK Vox Box for testing purposes #MKGLAM. I will admit I was a bit hesitant when I read the name *Apricot Twist* because I am not a fan of anything peachy or orange, however this is a beautiful bronze and is absolutely breathtaking on my olive skin tone. I applied it with the eye shadow brush supplied by MK in the VoxBox which was also amazing and worked fantastic with the creamy shadow and made the application a dream. It didn't crease on my oily eyelids after all-day wear. It lasted well into late evening with me and I took it off or it may have lasted hours longer. It removed easily with my eye makeup remover and a cotton ball.
I received this product in my VoxBox and I like that it stays long and does not gather in the creases of your eyes, but it isn't very easy to blend.
My MKGlam voxbox included this shadow. It came out slightly darker than I expected. Next time I'll apply a little less, as it looks darker than in the jar. It's a perfect glowy color. I expected it to be greasy, however once its applied its very shear. I added a brown shadow in the middle of my lid to give it some extra definition. I cant wait to try different things with it.
Just not the color,the color is not a color I would have chosen,I was able to be part of this from influenster to try in my Voxbox ..I love the creme shawdow just not the color,so not me.However I did try it and wear it for a day or two and it didn't feel like it was there and stayed on all day which is a major plus!!!
Very creamy and easy to put on. Compliments my skin color well! i love the gold sheen it has to it and it was also long lasting!!
I really like this eye color because it is a beautiful, understated color. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the MK Glam voxbox. I am so happy that they sent this to me because it is a great makeup staple! Thank you Mary Kay and Influenster!
Got this in my #MKGlam VoxBox and I am obsessed. It is such a great fresh fun looking color. The texture feels great on my eyelids, doesn't crease and applies smoothly. Got many compliments!
Love this eye color! It's a natural color with a little shine and lasts all day. Perfect for everyday wear!!!
I received this is my voxbox today and I'm a sucker for eye shadow, so you know I had to try it out right out of the box. as you can guess from the name it was really creamy, and looks so nice a natural on my eye. there was little to no creasing and ive been wearing It for hours!
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
This is my favorite eyeshadow. Can be worn alone or as a highlight. It is fun, shimmery, and very feminine without being flashy.
Q & A
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos