Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#42 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
theresa b.
theresa b.
Fort Wayne , Indiana
Mary Kay is a Very good product for any age. I have used this product for years. Reasonable price and good for skin.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Im not a bog fan of cream eye shadow but these were better than others I have tried. Not my favorite kind though.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
I got this in my #MKGlam Vox Box, and I LOVE it. I put it on my eyes and under my eyes. it is the perfect amount of sparkle and really brightens the eye. Added with a little bit of eyeliner and mascara it is a subtle everyday look.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
I got to try this item in a VoxBox and I was excited to use it, but there were some things I didn't really like about it.

It had too much of an orange tone for my skin (this isn't going to be a problem for everyone)

It was a pain to apply... You have to apply it with the brush (which is like all other eyeshadow, yes) but it tended to be really streaky and take a lot of product to make it even

It didn't stay all day... Maybe if I used it as a base for other colors, but I wanted to just use it on its own...
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
All of the cream eye shadows from Mary Kay are awesome! They do not crease when you close your eyes. Color is vibrant and last all day.
Alia N.
Alia N.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is some really good make up and when wearing it, it feels as if you are not even wearing anything on your face ;)
Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
My favorite cream eye color. It goes on smooth and will not crease throughout the day. This color looks amazing on everyone! from the fairest skin to the darkest skin tone. its a reasonable price and last a long time.
Alyson W.
Alyson W.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this color. Very natural and summery. It goes on really nice. And it stays on long.Great as a base under a glittery powder eyeshadow.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Grove City, PA
This cream shadow is very long-lasting. I have used it with and without eye shadow primer and have not experienced any creasing. It is a very subtle, but beautiful color.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Parksville, KY
I received this product complimentary from #influenser in the #mkglamvoxbox. This eyeshadow works well as a eyeshadow primer. When I applied it to my eye you couldn't tell u had put anything on. But when I apply eyeshadow over it it makes it long lasting and doesn't crease .
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?