Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#42 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
alexandria s.
alexandria s.
LOVE this product. It is basically waterproof, well worth the money, and flippin gorgeous. I've given this to my mum and several of my girlfriends, and would highly recommend. It's super easy to apply, and comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
Alexandrea T.
Alexandrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for a base coat and a brow bone highlight. Doesn't show much on lighter skin colors but does have a nice shimmer/glisten to it.
Don't use it often myself. I prefer my shadows over cream. But if you like cream this would be a great base color
Aura A.
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
These eye creams are like having to products in one! You can use it as just a regular eyeshadow or you can use it as an eyeshadow and also a base to help build other colors like your minerals this is a great product and I've used it all the time
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:24 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
I love this eye cream.I never have no problems out of Mary Kay products.This is inexpensive on Amazon.It is at good very.My eye color is dark brown and this blends in. I always use this product everyday.I would buy this again all the time.Every
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I was skeptical about this eye cream because I have never used a cream eye shadow before. After I found the right brush to apply it, its amazing. I get compliments on how it "shimmers" I will definitely get more when I run out.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST cream eye shadow! If I'm in a rush I can even just apply with finger. This shade is my favorite so gorgeous with my brown eyes. Mary Kay isn't my favorite for lots of things but I highly recommend their cream eye colors.
Megan w.
Megan w.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I literally can't say enough good stuff about their cream eye shadows. Someone who has never touched makeup before can put it on easily... Or someone more experienced can use it and can build it... Love it and love Mary Kay
Michele G.
Michele G.
Athens, GA
Best thing about this eye shadow, it's easily builds with other colors or same. It's a nice natural nude shade is nice for everyday casaul to night out simply by how adding more of same color until you get the right one!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Avilla, IN
Goes on as a cream, dries without creasing. Stays on all day. That being said, be careful to blend the way you want it because once dry, it's hard to change. I love the way it applies. It's a quick and easy for everyday.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
I love love love the Mary Kay eye creams! I have a few different colors. I use them daily! I love how easy and smooth they are to apply. They come off easily too, feel light on my lids, and stay/look great all day long!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?