Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#46 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA

I bought this product to use as an eyeshadow base. It adds just the right coverage and I tiny bit of color to add my eyeshadows on top of. This would also be good on it's own it has a nice neutral color and good pigmentation. The creamy texture feels nice but it does tend to crease a little bit.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Savannah, GA

This eyeshadow was really amazing to use. It went on so smoothly but I did not realize it was cream at first. It does mix well with my mineral eye shadow for when I tried a smoky look. The price is not too extreme, its a little more than the regular packaged eye shadow but it is better quality.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Wellington , Fl

This is an amazing creme eye shadow. I love the sheer it has, it adds a beautiful highlight to any eye shadow look you are doing. I also like using this as a brow line highlighter and as a eye shadow primer since it has such a light color. I love this product and recommend this to everyone!!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

Love this product! It is super long wearing, the pot lasts forever and is such a gorgeous shade. I love to wear this color with and without other shadows. My favorite look is to pair it with the violet shade to create a nice ombré. It makes all other shadows vibrant and long wearing.
Stella F.
Stella F.
Towson, MD

I love this cream eye color! It is really creamy and somewhat easy to blend. This color is stunning and a beautiful lid color. This eye cream would be amazing for a young fresh look. The only bad thing about this eye color is that when it dries a little bit it is very hard to blend.
Ann A.
Ann A.
Chester, NY

This product stays on all day even in the pool. It has a beautiful shine and color that will last all day long. It can be used as a highlighting color or a deeper accent color enhancer. Love the way it glides and stays without eyeprimer making it lightweight and faster to apply!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN

This is one of very favorite eye color products. It adds such a nice summer touch to your lids and it's easy and on-the-go! Affordable and a customer favorite. It will last all day with no need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this and trying the other colors available!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Vero Beach, FL

Favorite eye cream !!! I absolutely love the color, as well as the stability of it. I live in florida, and this cream shadow stays on thru all the sweat and swimming I do. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for lasting wear, with minimal to no crease!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Yukon, Ok

This product is perfect for vacations being that it's waterproof. I've never liked cream eye shadows before because they crease so easily but this one I've had no problems with. I think the price is spot on for how great of a product it is and how long it can last you.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I love these cream color eye shadows! The color selection is more than what I need and although it might seem a tad pricey for the size of the tube you'd be surprised how long it actually lasts. My favorite part is that I can easily apply it with the tip of my finger.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY

What do you guys use to apply this? I've been using my fingers, which work well but I always end up rubbing the access on my pants!

Join Now