Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
4.57 / 5 based on 1,025 Reviews
This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!see more...
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
- "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
- "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
- "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
- "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
- "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
I love this product! It comes with so much and blends out easily. It's so simple to apply, which is good for me because I have no idea what to do with standard eye shadows. This makes it easy to just swipe it across the lid and then you're done!
My FAVORITE eyeshadow. It is quick to put on, since it is a cream. Most cream eye shadows will cake on in the creases of your eyelids and starts wearing off throughout the day-this lasts all day and by 5 pm it still looks freshly applied!
Love this cream eye color for summer. When I'm just running errands or heading to the pool or beach, I just glide this over my eye and it gives a beautiful summer color and glimmer to my eyes. My go-to for my "10-minute" look.
This is by far the smoothest product I have used great for natural quick makeup can compare to mabelline. Mid priced can be affordable when purchased as a consultant. You can find a, seller easy onlone. . Recomment to older women.
Apricot twist is my favorite color! I don't wear makeup often but when I do it's Mary Kay because it is better for my skin. This color goes great with anything you wear, it applies smooth and stays on
Love Mary Kay. Love their eye cream and I love this color. The cream goes on easily and it stays on for the entire day. This color also is beautiful and you can use it with another color if you'd like
Have used this product for several years. Love the color and how easy it glides. I do wish the pot was made different. Difficult to get out when it is running out. Price is okay for how small it is. Color is great for all skin types.
I love you and it stayed on my eyes all day. It was so easy to apply I can use a brush or my finger. And it blended well with other colors to give it a more eye-popping look.
I love this eye cream.I never have no problems out of Mary Kay products.This is inexpensive on Amazon.It is at good very.My eye color is dark brown and this blends in. I always use this product everyday.I would buy this again all the time.Every
Kinda hard to use, I'm not a fan of cream eyeshadows and more, they don't do what I want them to do. Mary Kay is a great company though and I usually like all the products. This is just one that I would not personally use again
Q & A
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos