BY MARY KAY #82 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and th...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the g...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "This product is so creamy and i have seen no creasing with this product on my lids. the color is goregous and it looks so natural." in 414 reviews
  • "I got this as part of my #mkglam boxbox. I have never used a non-powder eye shadow so this is very exciting, i love the color and the texture. Also unlike some powder i have used in the past this is long lasting which is great for a long day at work. I will definitely look into more colors offered by MK." in 45 reviews
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Kylee B.
I absolutely LOVED this product! It was very smooth and pigmented, and super blend able which is very hard to find in an eyeshadow cream. The apricot color was a definite must have for the fall season! I will be buying this again!
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Perfect color for a neutral tone. This cream eye shadow set in minutes so you can avoid creasing. Its easy to wear by itself of under a powder shadow. Affordable but you need a consultant.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
Received this in one of my voxboxes in the past. The color is gorgeous, and the quality is great. the pigmentation is also very good. My favorite part though was the application, very easy, and a great buttery consistency that was easy to apply and felt great on.
Janel M.
Plain City, OH
Oh my goodness! This is my absolute favorite eye shadow! I have bought my third color because I love it so much! It is super easy to apply and looks great! The only downside is that you have to buy it from a consultant.
KY Y.
Wyoming, MI
This color is to die for! If you have a reds in your skin tone this color will work for you and not the other way around. I usually use this for a normal day. I recommend this product anyone looking for a fun soft look!
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
This product applied smoothy and the color was buildable - it did take me a little more effort to build the color up than some other products; but it did blend out nicely as I was doing so. The more the color was built up, the more apparen't the shimmer became; which made my shadow seem slightly off balance (however, this would be fine if applying with other shimmer shadows). With lighter application, this worked great for a glowing, summer face with mascara and a touch of gloss/bronzer. I was impressed to see I had no creasing while wearing this product - I do hold my eye closed for up to 10 seconds after application and finish my face off with translucent or setting powder. (It did last on my arm and need make-up remover to get off.) Overall, this seems to be a high quality (cream) shadow with excellent wear time and no creasing - I would be curious to see how nicely it blends with other cream shades (I don't have any true creams on hand currently).
I received this complementary product in my Influenster MKGlam VoxBox for testing purposes and honest review.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I found myself really liking this eye cream. It is a great color for summer with just the right amount of shimmer, and not overwhelming. I use this product two ways. I use it as a base primer. It really helps to set my other eye shadow colors. I use it mostly with sheer eye shadow colors to let the gold shimmer come through a bit. Using it as a primer is a creates a more subtle look. The second way I use this eye cream is as a top layer. I add this last to really amp up my look with the gold shimmer. It helps to 'seal' the other eye shadow colors in a similar way to using it as a primer, but adding it last really takes my eyes to the next level. I would recommend this color and I am definitely going to purchase in a pink tone next, great for summer as well!
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
I love love love the cream eye shadow. It stays on all day (and all night) without smudging. It applies so smoothly too. I purchase mine off amazon and it saves me a lot of money. I would definitely buy it again
Kenzie L.
My FAVORITE eyeshadow. It is quick to put on, since it is a cream. Most cream eye shadows will cake on in the creases of your eyelids and starts wearing off throughout the day-this lasts all day and by 5 pm it still looks freshly applied!
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?