BY MARY KAY #94 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price is...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the Mary Kay eye creams! I have a few different colors. I use them daily! I love how easy and smooth they are to apply. They come off easily too, feel light on my lids, and stay/look great all day long!
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
So you want a unique eye color.. Well here it is. This is such a pretty color. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it is too creamy and feels greasy for me. But I can deal with it because it looks awesome!
Keisha E.
Keisha E.
Crescent City, CA
Mary Kay cream eye color is awesome! i usually add some of there powder eye shadow over it and it will stay all day! I always use this for a simple perfect look. Its easy to use and comes over just as easy at night.
Kendall V.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
This is the perfect neutral color for almost any look. It also works great as a primer. I bought it from my MK independent consultant, and it was my first time using it. I would buy it again for sure.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Houghton, MI
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
I am in love with this eye color it looks amazing on me it feels amazing very silky you don't have to use alot of it it is a little expensive but u get your money's worth and it will last for years
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
I love these cream eye shadows! They are so simple and easy to use. They are perfect for a quick one color eye look, as a creaseless primer, or as a base. Love! And this color is really pretty too!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
This cream eye color in this shade is a great base, especially for summer colors. It stays on all through my workday, and I usually put two mineral eye colors over top and blend with this. Love it!
Francis B.
Francis B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
This product is really fond in color and it is actually really good compared to alternatives. Yes i am a first time user of this product and i bought it off of a friend. I would recommend it.
Kat M.
Kat M.
I really like Mary Kay cream shadows. The lighter they are you can use them as an all over shade or just a primer base. They're extremely creamy and easy to apply. A little goes a long way!
Tracie M.
Tracie M.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely love Mary Kay products. I have been using them for many years. The make up is my favorite because it's a product that I can put on in the morning and it will last all day.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?