Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!see more...
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
- "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
- "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
- "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
- "it really was soft and creamy did not crease like others i have did not need any primer.. it was perfect with my skin tone and will go good with any skin color" in 12 reviews
- "I received this eyeshadow free from Influenster and I was excited to see how a sunset orange color would look with my blue eyes." in 12 reviews
Apricot Twist ($14.00)
Soft, creamy, long-wearing formula
I have not had a lot of pleasant experience with drugstore cream eyeshadow. It’s always a little clumpy or too oily for my liking so I’ve had to spend more money on department store/boutique brands. Granted, the Mary Kay option that came in my MKGlam vox box is still at higher price point. But it does seem like it will last a long time.
The color, Apricot Twist, is a beautiful light gold that is perfect all year depending on what colors you pair with it. The eyeshadow slides on easily and stays in place. I’ve worn it alone and with other loose shadows covering it. In both scenarios, I was happy with the result and everything stayed in place all day. The color does get richer if you put another gold tone over it so it creates a beautiful, color soaked, dramatic eye look.
For Mary Kay:
*Please use the ipsy link above to sign up as it will help me earn more free make up!*
**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.**
I received this complementary product in my Influenster MKGlam VoxBox for testing purposes and honest review.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos