Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#48 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

I love these cream color eye shadows! The color selection is more than what I need and although it might seem a tad pricey for the size of the tube you'd be surprised how long it actually lasts. My favorite part is that I can easily apply it with the tip of my finger.
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Milton, WI

I really love these cream eye shadows because they are so easy to use. One swipe and you're ready to go, they blend nicely, but are build able. You also get a decent amount of product for your money, they seem to last forever. Just be sure to screw the lid on tightly!
Serena D.
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA

My Mary Kay representative at a Mary Kay party let everyone sample this and after I did, I just had to buy it! Its creamy, and looks great, last long and really makes any eye color look amazing! I love Mary Kay products in general, but this has to be one of the best!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO

I love the cream eye color. You can use it as an eyeshadow. Or as a eye primer and eye shadow. It stays on so much better than mineral powder eyeshadows. It is easy to apply and doesn't take no time to get it on. I would recoommend this for anyone wanting eyeshadow.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Arlington, VA

Absolutely LOVE the lasting power of the cream eye colors from Mary Kay. Work well alone when you want to sweep color over your lid to look awake (especially the bright apricot color), but also work nicely as a colored primer for powder eye shadows to stay longer!
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Turlock, CA

Received this in one of my voxboxes in the past. The color is gorgeous, and the quality is great. the pigmentation is also very good. My favorite part though was the application, very easy, and a great buttery consistency that was easy to apply and felt great on.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

Mary Kay cream eye color is amazing! They come in a paint pot style container and you can apply with your finger or a brush. It only cost $14 and last forever. They also do not crease throughout the day and are waterproof which is perfect at the beach or pool.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

This is such a great product. I use it for a primer most usually. Comes in a cute pink box. This is a must have in my bag of make up! I get this off my Mary Kay consultant at least once every few months. It lasts really good. I cant get enough of it either :)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Ozark, MO

Love the color of this cream eye shadow. This is the first time I purchased this product and love it. Very good overall but is a little pricey for one color. Packaging is nice and easy to open. I would most defiantly buy again even though its just one color.
Solleyha M.
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA

These are so nice and creamy on the lid, but if you leave them open they can dry it which can get annoying. Although because of the price i would not lean towards these on my own. I only own them because i worked for my neighbor who sold mary kay products.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now