BY MARY KAY #60 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
  • "it really was soft and creamy did not crease like others i have did not need any primer.. it was perfect with my skin tone and will go good with any skin color" in 12 reviews
  • "I received this eyeshadow free from Influenster and I was excited to see how a sunset orange color would look with my blue eyes." in 12 reviews
Tori J.
I absolutely love this it is so pretty after you apply it. It was a little pricey but worth every penny for sure. I don't think it needs to be improved . It lasted all day long and still looked great on. I would buy it again and again . Love it.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I sell Mary Kay and this is one of my favorite products! It works great as a primer, layering color, or alone. The packaging is so great too. It's very compact and easy to travel with. I would 100% recommend this product to other people.
Angeline J.
There are so many great things to say about this stuff. You can use it as a base for mineral eye color or wear it all on its own. It's smooth, creamy, and build-able. And with the right eye primer you won't see any creasing all day.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color
Apricot Twist ($14.00)
Soft, creamy, long-wearing formula
I have not had a lot of pleasant experience with drugstore cream eyeshadow. It’s always a little clumpy or too oily for my liking so I’ve had to spend more money on department store/boutique brands. Granted, the Mary Kay option that came in my MKGlam vox box is still at higher price point. But it does seem like it will last a long time.
The color, Apricot Twist, is a beautiful light gold that is perfect all year depending on what colors you pair with it. The eyeshadow slides on easily and stays in place. I’ve worn it alone and with other loose shadows covering it. In both scenarios, I was happy with the result and everything stayed in place all day. The color does get richer if you put another gold tone over it so it creates a beautiful, color soaked, dramatic eye look.
For Mary Kay:

For Ipsy:

*Please use the ipsy link above to sign up as it will help me earn more free make up!*

**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.**
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Perfect color for a neutral tone. This cream eye shadow set in minutes so you can avoid creasing. Its easy to wear by itself of under a powder shadow. Affordable but you need a consultant.
Andrea B.
Turlock , CA
Received this in one of my voxboxes in the past. The color is gorgeous, and the quality is great. the pigmentation is also very good. My favorite part though was the application, very easy, and a great buttery consistency that was easy to apply and felt great on.
Janel M.
Plain City, OH
Oh my goodness! This is my absolute favorite eye shadow! I have bought my third color because I love it so much! It is super easy to apply and looks great! The only downside is that you have to buy it from a consultant.
Wyoming, MI
This color is to die for! If you have a reds in your skin tone this color will work for you and not the other way around. I usually use this for a normal day. I recommend this product anyone looking for a fun soft look!
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
This product applied smoothy and the color was buildable - it did take me a little more effort to build the color up than some other products; but it did blend out nicely as I was doing so. The more the color was built up, the more apparen't the shimmer became; which made my shadow seem slightly off balance (however, this would be fine if applying with other shimmer shadows). With lighter application, this worked great for a glowing, summer face with mascara and a touch of gloss/bronzer. I was impressed to see I had no creasing while wearing this product - I do hold my eye closed for up to 10 seconds after application and finish my face off with translucent or setting powder. (It did last on my arm and need make-up remover to get off.) Overall, this seems to be a high quality (cream) shadow with excellent wear time and no creasing - I would be curious to see how nicely it blends with other cream shades (I don't have any true creams on hand currently).
I received this complementary product in my Influenster MKGlam VoxBox for testing purposes and honest review.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I found myself really liking this eye cream. It is a great color for summer with just the right amount of shimmer, and not overwhelming. I use this product two ways. I use it as a base primer. It really helps to set my other eye shadow colors. I use it mostly with sheer eye shadow colors to let the gold shimmer come through a bit. Using it as a primer is a creates a more subtle look. The second way I use this eye cream is as a top layer. I add this last to really amp up my look with the gold shimmer. It helps to 'seal' the other eye shadow colors in a similar way to using it as a primer, but adding it last really takes my eyes to the next level. I would recommend this color and I am definitely going to purchase in a pink tone next, great for summer as well!
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?