BY MARY KAY #81 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and th...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the g...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "This product is so creamy and i have seen no creasing with this product on my lids. the color is goregous and it looks so natural." in 414 reviews
  • "I got this as part of my #mkglam boxbox. I have never used a non-powder eye shadow so this is very exciting, i love the color and the texture. Also unlike some powder i have used in the past this is long lasting which is great for a long day at work. I will definitely look into more colors offered by MK." in 45 reviews
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Claudia V.
This was my first cream eyeshadow and it's so easy to put on. I now use it almost everyday for a natural look. It's very easy to apply with either your fingers or a brush. You have to be very careful within the amount you use because it can create creases within your eyelid.
Josephine C.
These eye colors are definatley very long lasting, however pigment is an issue. I found these eyeshadows to be very light and not really pigmented, even for a cream eyeshadow. These might be a good product for people who just want light, more natural makeup, but that just isn't the case for me. Overall, they weren't horrible, they just weren't mindblowing either.
Katie R.
Bethlehem , PA
I received this product for free from influenster to test and review in a MK voxbox. I do not condone animal testing so I am not a fan nor do I support this brand. I would not recommend this product to a friend because of this. Moral aspect aside I found the cream formula difficult to apply and build color.
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
These are so nice and creamy on the lid, but if you leave them open they can dry it which can get annoying. Although because of the price i would not lean towards these on my own. I only own them because i worked for my neighbor who sold mary kay products.
Jade A.
somerset , NJ
Beautiful color! I like to use it for a base color and primer for my eye looks! It's beautiful on brown/hazel eyes and I imagine other eye colors. I use this almost everyday and it can be paired with so many other brands! Will definitely be refilling soon!
Hilary L.
I liked the color of this product, but it didn’t go on very easily. It made a mess of my makeup brush and didn’t brush on to my eyelid. I was able to apply it with my finger but that made a mess. I don’t think that this product was very convenient.
Tori F.
Baytown, TX
I got this eye shadow cream and I was expecting the color to be a lot more vibrant. But you can't really even see it when I have it on. It costs to much for this product and I just didn't get the results I was expecting.
Tori J.
Louisville
I absolutely love this it is so pretty after you apply it. It was a little pricey but worth every penny for sure. I don't think it needs to be improved . It lasted all day long and still looked great on. I would buy it again and again . Love it.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I sell Mary Kay and this is one of my favorite products! It works great as a primer, layering color, or alone. The packaging is so great too. It's very compact and easy to travel with. I would 100% recommend this product to other people.
Angeline J.
There are so many great things to say about this stuff. You can use it as a base for mineral eye color or wear it all on its own. It's smooth, creamy, and build-able. And with the right eye primer you won't see any creasing all day.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?