The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
BY MARY KAY
4.57 / 5 based on 1,013 Reviews
This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!see more...
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
- "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
- "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
- "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
- "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
- "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
These eye creams are like having to products in one! You can use it as just a regular eyeshadow or you can use it as an eyeshadow and also a base to help build other colors like your minerals this is a great product and I've used it all the time
I love this eye cream.I never have no problems out of Mary Kay products.This is inexpensive on Amazon.It is at good very.My eye color is dark brown and this blends in. I always use this product everyday.I would buy this again all the time.Every
BEST cream eye shadow! If I'm in a rush I can even just apply with finger. This shade is my favorite so gorgeous with my brown eyes. Mary Kay isn't my favorite for lots of things but I highly recommend their cream eye colors.
I literally can't say enough good stuff about their cream eye shadows. Someone who has never touched makeup before can put it on easily... Or someone more experienced can use it and can build it... Love it and love Mary Kay
I love love love the Mary Kay eye creams! I have a few different colors. I use them daily! I love how easy and smooth they are to apply. They come off easily too, feel light on my lids, and stay/look great all day long!
Mary Kay cream eye color is awesome! i usually add some of there powder eye shadow over it and it will stay all day! I always use this for a simple perfect look. Its easy to use and comes over just as easy at night.
So you want a unique eye color.. Well here it is. This is such a pretty color. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it is too creamy and feels greasy for me. But I can deal with it because it looks awesome!
This is the perfect neutral color for almost any look. It also works great as a primer. I bought it from my MK independent consultant, and it was my first time using it. I would buy it again for sure.
I am in love with this eye color it looks amazing on me it feels amazing very silky you don't have to use alot of it it is a little expensive but u get your money's worth and it will last for years
I love these cream eye shadows! They are so simple and easy to use. They are perfect for a quick one color eye look, as a creaseless primer, or as a base. Love! And this color is really pretty too!
Q & A
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos