Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Mankato, MN

This is a staple in my make-up collection. I love the cream formula, it applies so easily with the tip of my finger. I use this color on my entire lid up to the brow with a darker cocoa color on the lid. It works great with my lighter skin tone. I love that it is waterproof as well. It stays put all day!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I am not fond of cream shadows truth, this in particular is moderately pigmented, I think that well to recreate a natural look or for those days you do not want makeup much, do not run, it is easy to work, it's a nice color , but I think transition but I just like applying cream shadow on the eyelid
cheyanne h.
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA

So I have almost every single color I love them all I think they have great color pigmentation and you only need to apply it and they blend out in the crease very well my favorite is the ice Coco that's an everyday color that really brings out beautifully to make it look like a professional look
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA

I bought this product to use as an eyeshadow base. It adds just the right coverage and I tiny bit of color to add my eyeshadows on top of. This would also be good on it's own it has a nice neutral color and good pigmentation. The creamy texture feels nice but it does tend to crease a little bit.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

These cream eye colors are crazy pigmented!! They blend out super nicely and it's an effortlessly easy look if you're wanting to put on some quick makeup, just put some of this on your lid and blend out the edges and it'll look so pretty and as if you took so much time on your makeup.
Stella F.
Stella F.
Towson, MD

I love this cream eye color! It is really creamy and somewhat easy to blend. This color is stunning and a beautiful lid color. This eye cream would be amazing for a young fresh look. The only bad thing about this eye color is that when it dries a little bit it is very hard to blend.
Ann A.
Ann A.
Morristown, TN

This product stays on all day even in the pool. It has a beautiful shine and color that will last all day long. It can be used as a highlighting color or a deeper accent color enhancer. Love the way it glides and stays without eyeprimer making it lightweight and faster to apply!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN

This is one of very favorite eye color products. It adds such a nice summer touch to your lids and it's easy and on-the-go! Affordable and a customer favorite. It will last all day with no need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this and trying the other colors available!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Vero Beach, FL

Favorite eye cream !!! I absolutely love the color, as well as the stability of it. I live in florida, and this cream shadow stays on thru all the sweat and swimming I do. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for lasting wear, with minimal to no crease!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Yukon, Ok

This product is perfect for vacations being that it's waterproof. I've never liked cream eye shadows before because they crease so easily but this one I've had no problems with. I think the price is spot on for how great of a product it is and how long it can last you.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now