BY MARY KAY #73 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Lillie T.
This stuff isn't just an eyeshadow, it's a primer too. It stays in place for hours upon hours and is really flattering if you're going for a natural look with a hint of some shimmer. I've gone through 2 of these and I also have other colors too. Love it.
Tori J.
Louisville
I absolutely love this it is so pretty after you apply it. It was a little pricey but worth every penny for sure. I don't think it needs to be improved . It lasted all day long and still looked great on. I would buy it again and again . Love it.
Tori F.
Baytown, TX
I got this eye shadow cream and I was expecting the color to be a lot more vibrant. But you can't really even see it when I have it on. It costs to much for this product and I just didn't get the results I was expecting.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sell Mary Kay and this is one of my favorite products! It works great as a primer, layering color, or alone. The packaging is so great too. It's very compact and easy to travel with. I would 100% recommend this product to other people.
Angeline J.
There are so many great things to say about this stuff. You can use it as a base for mineral eye color or wear it all on its own. It's smooth, creamy, and build-able. And with the right eye primer you won't see any creasing all day.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect color for a neutral tone. This cream eye shadow set in minutes so you can avoid creasing. Its easy to wear by itself of under a powder shadow. Affordable but you need a consultant.
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in one of my voxboxes in the past. The color is gorgeous, and the quality is great. the pigmentation is also very good. My favorite part though was the application, very easy, and a great buttery consistency that was easy to apply and felt great on.
Janel M.
Plain City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness! This is my absolute favorite eye shadow! I have bought my third color because I love it so much! It is super easy to apply and looks great! The only downside is that you have to buy it from a consultant.
KY Y.
Wyoming, MI
This color is to die for! If you have a reds in your skin tone this color will work for you and not the other way around. I usually use this for a normal day. I recommend this product anyone looking for a fun soft look!
Brenna K.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the cream eye shadow. It stays on all day (and all night) without smudging. It applies so smoothly too. I purchase mine off amazon and it saves me a lot of money. I would definitely buy it again
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?