BY MARY KAY #59 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Jaimee K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mary Kay cream eye color is perfect in all of its ways. Easy to use and gives you a look that lasts for days. I love the way it feels on my lids and how gorgeous it makes me feel. The color is smooth and bold and is far better than I ever imagined. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Literally the best eyeshadow.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Love this product! It is super long wearing, the pot lasts forever and is such a gorgeous shade. I love to wear this color with and without other shadows. My favorite look is to pair it with the violet shade to create a nice ombré. It makes all other shadows vibrant and long wearing.
Hannah S.
OWENSBORO, KY
I LOVE this!! This color is amazing for any time of the year or any occasion. It goes on so smooth and easy and it lasts all day. I have dry eyes, so I'm rubbing them all day and this stuff stays on thought that! It also washes off really easy with facial cleanser.
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
I love that these products dry matte on the eyelid and don't move all day even if I'm at work and sweating a bunch. It's a good way to do all over color or just a blended out color to wake up the eyes. The lighting in my apartment doesn't do it justice but they are creamy and easy to blend. Bottom swatch is full pigment top swatch was blended with a dense crease brush. They blend easy even thou it's a cream product.
Sullivan W.
Florence, KY
I love the color and it seems to go well with any occasion. It is definately long-lasting like described and will last for all day wear. The only con is that it does not come with it's own brush to apply it, but I find it easier to put it on with my finger and then wash my hands after applying.
Katherine W.
Cleveland, TN
I love these cream eye shadows. They go on really well and really bold. They also stay like nobody's business. It's a quick way to get some color that will stay all day and barely smears with vicious rubbing. This color I use as a kind of gold.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
My absolute favorite ever! It's a beautiful, buildable color that looks great on Anyone! I like that you can use it and get a natural glow and then build it up to a bold night time look. Supper creamy, and it doubles as a primer so it's the perfect base color.
Leslie L.
These cream eye colors are crazy pigmented!! They blend out super nicely and it's an effortlessly easy look if you're wanting to put on some quick makeup, just put some of this on your lid and blend out the edges and it'll look so pretty and as if you took so much time on your makeup.
Carol C.
Cullman, AL
Love the cream eyeshadow. Goes on smooth. Compared to other brands it stays on longer. Only room for improvement I see is more color options. Price is comparable to other name brand cosmetics. I would highly recommend to others.
Claudia V.
This was my first cream eyeshadow and it's so easy to put on. I now use it almost everyday for a natural look. It's very easy to apply with either your fingers or a brush. You have to be very careful within the amount you use because it can create creases within your eyelid.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?