BY MARY KAY #88 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price is...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Ann A.
Ann A.
Morristown, TN
This product stays on all day even in the pool. It has a beautiful shine and color that will last all day long. It can be used as a highlighting color or a deeper accent color enhancer. Love the way it glides and stays without eyeprimer making it lightweight and faster to apply!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN
This is one of very favorite eye color products. It adds such a nice summer touch to your lids and it's easy and on-the-go! Affordable and a customer favorite. It will last all day with no need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this and trying the other colors available!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Yukon, OK
This product is perfect for vacations being that it's waterproof. I've never liked cream eye shadows before because they crease so easily but this one I've had no problems with. I think the price is spot on for how great of a product it is and how long it can last you.
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Milton, WI
I really love these cream eye shadows because they are so easy to use. One swipe and you're ready to go, they blend nicely, but are build able. You also get a decent amount of product for your money, they seem to last forever. Just be sure to screw the lid on tightly!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I love these cream color eye shadows! The color selection is more than what I need and although it might seem a tad pricey for the size of the tube you'd be surprised how long it actually lasts. My favorite part is that I can easily apply it with the tip of my finger.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cream eye color. You can use it as an eyeshadow. Or as a eye primer and eye shadow. It stays on so much better than mineral powder eyeshadows. It is easy to apply and doesn't take no time to get it on. I would recoommend this for anyone wanting eyeshadow.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay cream eye color is amazing! They come in a paint pot style container and you can apply with your finger or a brush. It only cost $14 and last forever. They also do not crease throughout the day and are waterproof which is perfect at the beach or pool.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. I use it for a primer most usually. Comes in a cute pink box. This is a must have in my bag of make up! I get this off my Mary Kay consultant at least once every few months. It lasts really good. I cant get enough of it either :)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Ozark, MO
Love the color of this cream eye shadow. This is the first time I purchased this product and love it. Very good overall but is a little pricey for one color. Packaging is nice and easy to open. I would most defiantly buy again even though its just one color.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Love this cream eye shadow because it looks good with my skin tone, is easy to apply, and lasts all day. You can apply multiple layers to build the amount of color you want. It also blends well with other cream shadows. I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?