Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#37 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Lauren  L.
Lauren L.
Lewisport, KY

Mary Kay's Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist is a favorite of mine. You can wear it alone and have a nice natural look with your makeup or I love to use it as a base for my mineral eye color. When using it as a base I always put a light coat on and then apply my mineral eye color and cream eye color makes it pop! and it does not crease throughout the day. Great product to have on hand at all times!
Steph C.
Steph C.

This is a beautiful cream eye color. This was my go to everyday shade for a long time. You can wear it alone or as a base. It is very natural and does not cease. I also love that a lot of Mary Kay makeup have age fighting ingredients in them. This is a deep shimmer peach shade. It is beautiful. I love this one and the violet shade. This would look amazing on all skin tones.
Laticia J.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC

This creme eyeshadow is oooh lalaLA. ..YES! and it is a must buy when you shop MARY KAY.. don't be afraid because it's creme. there's no creasing....but a light subtle clean feeling. ...you forget you have it on...it's created I think for a cool warm undertone eye color but if you like to explore....by all means I want you to include this with a contour for your eyes☺
Sally M.
Sally M.
Chicago , IL

I really enjoy this eye color! I have hazel eyes that can look blue or green depending on the light, and this shimmery color compliments both aspects of my eye color. It's sooo easy to put on and is definitely my go-to color when I'm trying to get up and out for the day. It pairs well with other shades and is fabulous for people that have a more olive skin tone!
Emma E.
Emma E.

Mary Kay cream eye shadow is so easy to use! It can be very subtle, or with more applied, stands out out. Beautiful shimmer and available in fun colors. It has primer in it for long lasting color. Perfect base for mineral shadow as well. Apricot Twist isn't my favorite shade of the cream shadow, but might look better on different skin tones!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Morgantown, WV

I used this cream eye shadow in the shade Beach Bum, which I believe has since been discontinued. Such a shame because I loved it's pretty gold color. I love these cream eye shadows because they don't smear and don't gunk up in the creases of your eyes. It was also nice to pair with a powder shadow for contrast and contouring.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lynchburg, VA

I love this color! I sell Mary Kay so I have tried almost every eye shadow cream and mineral. I use a concealer brush to apply the creams and they glide on and they are good for light coverage or you can build them up! They're also great for a base for a powder eye color. I love the creams for an on the go look!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Covington, Ky

I LOVE the cream eyeshadows. They stay on all day and doesn't crease. I use it daily. I have multiple colors. The packaging is great. It's a pot and it screws off. I think that this eyeshadow is way better than most brands. I use it as a dash out the door look and under my 3 mineral eyeshadows for a primer.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Bethlehem, PA

I received this product for free from influenster to test and review in a MK voxbox. I do not condone animal testing so I am not a fan nor do I support this brand. I would not recommend this product to a friend because of this. Moral aspect aside I found the cream formula difficult to apply and build color.
Alex S.
Alex S.

I love all of the cream eye shadows that Mary Kay offers. They appear to have more color in the container Thant they actually do when you put them on, they're pretty sheer, but still give you color! If you want more rich color I would recommend using a creme shadow brush and "patting" it onto your eyelid.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?

Join Now