Top Rated ColourPop Products to Buy
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
BY MARY KAY
4.57 / 5 based on 1,017 Reviews
This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!see more...
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
- "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
- "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
- "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
- "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
- "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
This product is perfect for vacations being that it's waterproof. I've never liked cream eye shadows before because they crease so easily but this one I've had no problems with. I think the price is spot on for how great of a product it is and how long it can last you.
I love these cream color eye shadows! The color selection is more than what I need and although it might seem a tad pricey for the size of the tube you'd be surprised how long it actually lasts. My favorite part is that I can easily apply it with the tip of my finger.
I really love these cream eye shadows because they are so easy to use. One swipe and you're ready to go, they blend nicely, but are build able. You also get a decent amount of product for your money, they seem to last forever. Just be sure to screw the lid on tightly!
I love the cream eye color. You can use it as an eyeshadow. Or as a eye primer and eye shadow. It stays on so much better than mineral powder eyeshadows. It is easy to apply and doesn't take no time to get it on. I would recoommend this for anyone wanting eyeshadow.
Mary Kay cream eye color is amazing! They come in a paint pot style container and you can apply with your finger or a brush. It only cost $14 and last forever. They also do not crease throughout the day and are waterproof which is perfect at the beach or pool.
This is such a great product. I use it for a primer most usually. Comes in a cute pink box. This is a must have in my bag of make up! I get this off my Mary Kay consultant at least once every few months. It lasts really good. I cant get enough of it either :)
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!! I wear it all the time! It's great to wear just every day! Its so smooth just going on. It's not to pricey & definitely worth it!!!! I have Brown eyes & it looks good with them. Would but again. Definitely recommend!!!
I'm obsessed with Mary Kay's cream eye color- it's definitely waterproof and 100% crease proof. It's the only cream color that doesn't move and bunch up in my crease. It's also an AMAZING eye primer- mineral powder shadows stick to it really well!
These eye creams are like having to products in one! You can use it as just a regular eyeshadow or you can use it as an eyeshadow and also a base to help build other colors like your minerals this is a great product and I've used it all the time
I love this eye cream.I never have no problems out of Mary Kay products.This is inexpensive on Amazon.It is at good very.My eye color is dark brown and this blends in. I always use this product everyday.I would buy this again all the time.Every
Q & A
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos