Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#51 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Laticia J.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC

This creme eyeshadow is oooh lalaLA. ..YES! and it is a must buy when you shop MARY KAY.. don't be afraid because it's creme. there's no creasing....but a light subtle clean feeling. ...you forget you have it on...it's created I think for a cool warm undertone eye color but if you like to explore....by all means I want you to include this with a contour for your eyes☺
Sally M.
Sally M.
Chicago , IL

I really enjoy this eye color! I have hazel eyes that can look blue or green depending on the light, and this shimmery color compliments both aspects of my eye color. It's sooo easy to put on and is definitely my go-to color when I'm trying to get up and out for the day. It pairs well with other shades and is fabulous for people that have a more olive skin tone!
Emma E.
Emma E.

Mary Kay cream eye shadow is so easy to use! It can be very subtle, or with more applied, stands out out. Beautiful shimmer and available in fun colors. It has primer in it for long lasting color. Perfect base for mineral shadow as well. Apricot Twist isn't my favorite shade of the cream shadow, but might look better on different skin tones!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Morgantown, WV

I used this cream eye shadow in the shade Beach Bum, which I believe has since been discontinued. Such a shame because I loved it's pretty gold color. I love these cream eye shadows because they don't smear and don't gunk up in the creases of your eyes. It was also nice to pair with a powder shadow for contrast and contouring.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lynchburg, VA

I love this color! I sell Mary Kay so I have tried almost every eye shadow cream and mineral. I use a concealer brush to apply the creams and they glide on and they are good for light coverage or you can build them up! They're also great for a base for a powder eye color. I love the creams for an on the go look!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Bethlehem, PA

I received this product for free from influenster to test and review in a MK voxbox. I do not condone animal testing so I am not a fan nor do I support this brand. I would not recommend this product to a friend because of this. Moral aspect aside I found the cream formula difficult to apply and build color.
Alex S.
Alex S.

I love all of the cream eye shadows that Mary Kay offers. They appear to have more color in the container Thant they actually do when you put them on, they're pretty sheer, but still give you color! If you want more rich color I would recommend using a creme shadow brush and "patting" it onto your eyelid.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Mankato, MN

This is a staple in my make-up collection. I love the cream formula, it applies so easily with the tip of my finger. I use this color on my entire lid up to the brow with a darker cocoa color on the lid. It works great with my lighter skin tone. I love that it is waterproof as well. It stays put all day!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I am not fond of cream shadows truth, this in particular is moderately pigmented, I think that well to recreate a natural look or for those days you do not want makeup much, do not run, it is easy to work, it's a nice color , but I think transition but I just like applying cream shadow on the eyelid
cheyanne h.
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA

So I have almost every single color I love them all I think they have great color pigmentation and you only need to apply it and they blend out in the crease very well my favorite is the ice Coco that's an everyday color that really brings out beautifully to make it look like a professional look
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR

I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?