Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!see more...
Top Questions See all 117 Q&A
- "This product is so creamy and i have seen no creasing with this product on my lids. the color is goregous and it looks so natural." in 414 reviews
- "I got this as part of my #mkglam boxbox. I have never used a non-powder eye shadow so this is very exciting, i love the color and the texture. Also unlike some powder i have used in the past this is long lasting which is great for a long day at work. I will definitely look into more colors offered by MK." in 45 reviews
- "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
- "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
- "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
This one is metallic and very pretty, and can be used by itself for a beachy, natural look or as an eye base for other colors, can help the shimmer in other eye colors pop!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos