Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Angela L.
Angela L.
Brawley, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I did not receive this box but I use Mary Kay products! I love this product and others! as for finding colors you like you can find a Mary Kay consultant in your area on the Mary Kay website once you find one she should offer you a free facial & you should be able to view products she has in stock so you can check out what colors you'd like ect.. I know because I am a Mary Kay consultant. Hope this helps :)
Isis B.
Isis B.
3 years, 6 months ago
Good
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Seaford, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
I got this. I won't be buying shadows from Mary Kay. I would rather go to Sephora and try colors on at the store before I buy.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
It's hard to decide.
Jacie B.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
3 years, 6 months ago
I didn't get this in my VoxBox I wish I had it looks like I got a powder brush instead.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
3 years, 6 months ago
I got this in my voxbox as well. i don't normally wear eye color everyday, but i like how subtle it looks. I'm sure I'll use this up to the last bit. I'm sure ill buy it from mary kay now, but ill probably do the same color.
Portofinosand P.
Portofinosand P.
3 years, 6 months ago
Hi Jessica there are 9 different shades total they are Beach Blonde Pale Blush Glacier Gray Meadow Grass Violet Storm Coastal Blue Iced Cocoa Apricot Twist. All are wonderful! You can even use them as a primer and put mineral powder shadows on top!! www.marykay.com/amandabralick under eyeshadows
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clinton, MS
3 years, 6 months ago
I got mine free. I would love to find a different color.