Somerset, KY

What do you guys use to apply this? I've been using my fingers, which work well but I always end up rubbing the access on my pants!

Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
3 years, 11 months ago
I used the concealer brush that came in my marykay voxbox! You get a better application using the brush than you would with your finger. Also, less messy using the brush! :-)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
3 years, 11 months ago
I got the cream eye color/concealer brush in the mary kay vox box. it really works well.
Somerset, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
I got it from the voxbox... I did not see the brush for it but I'll most definitely look again!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
Did you buy it or did you get the VoxBox from Influenster? If you got the sample VoxBox there was a small applicator brush included. If you did not I would recommend getting a small brush to apply it. That way you can make it last longer!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Gulfport, MS
3 years, 11 months ago
Mary Kay makes a brush specifically for cream eye shadow, and it works really well! It is also great for concealer!