Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
KATIE P.
KATIE P.
July 10, 2014, 2:31 p.m.
Mary Kay is amazing! Check out my website, I will love to answer any questions you may have. http://www.marykay.com/khuntpennell
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
July 9, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
Yes it is, it was my first item I got after not wearing make up for a long time. Easy to apply.
Melody C.
Melody C.
June 18, 2014, 12:48 a.m.
Girl, you will love their make-up line & skin care line! I've been using it for a couple of years & people always compliment my skin and make-up! They have great color choices for eye-shadows, blush, eye-liners, etc. They will last you a while, too!
Lety C.
Lety C.
June 16, 2014, 3:40 p.m.
Yes! marykay products are so nice
Maixee V.
Maixee V.
June 14, 2014, 1:45 p.m.
Mary Kay products are good and they work well. If you think it's too expensive, become a Mary Kay consultant yourself and you get your beauty products for half off.
Cady D.
Cady D.
June 12, 2014, 5:41 p.m.
Yes!! I was very pleased with all the sample Mary Kay products I've tried.
Angela L.
Angela L.
June 10, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
I love this product & all other Mary Kay cosmetics. This product is good because it's buildable if you don't want a lot of color just apply a little.. It can also be used as a base to help other eye shadows stay on longer
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
June 4, 2014, 3:43 p.m.
I have it in Apricot Twist and I really like it. It's not very pigmented but it's buildable, so you can apply it for a light golden hue or for a more dramatic look. I got it in the MaryKay VoxBox but otherwise, I wouldn't buy it, because it's too expensive for me ($14)

Join Now