Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
KATIE P.
KATIE P.
Bealeton, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
Mary Kay is amazing! Check out my website, I will love to answer any questions you may have. http://www.marykay.com/khuntpennell
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Wyoming, Mi
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is, it was my first item I got after not wearing make up for a long time. Easy to apply.
Melody C.
Melody C.
McAllen , TX
3 years, 5 months ago
Girl, you will love their make-up line & skin care line! I've been using it for a couple of years & people always compliment my skin and make-up! They have great color choices for eye-shadows, blush, eye-liners, etc. They will last you a while, too!
Lety C.
Lety C.
Orlando , FL
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! marykay products are so nice
Maixee V.
Maixee V.
3 years, 5 months ago
Mary Kay products are good and they work well. If you think it's too expensive, become a Mary Kay consultant yourself and you get your beauty products for half off.
Cady D.
Cady D.
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! I was very pleased with all the sample Mary Kay products I've tried.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Brawley, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I love this product & all other Mary Kay cosmetics. This product is good because it's buildable if you don't want a lot of color just apply a little.. It can also be used as a base to help other eye shadows stay on longer
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
3 years, 5 months ago
I have it in Apricot Twist and I really like it. It's not very pigmented but it's buildable, so you can apply it for a light golden hue or for a more dramatic look. I got it in the MaryKay VoxBox but otherwise, I wouldn't buy it, because it's too expensive for me ($14)