Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
I have always had issues with eyeshadow creasing. This product does not crease for me! Like someone else mentioned, I sometimes use it as a primer and use the MK mineral eye shadow over it. If you really want to set all of your make up, try the Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray! Fantastic.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
June 4, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Its lasts for several hours on its own. I find that it lasts longer if I use it as a primer/base color. It builds very nicely, so I like to put it on and put complementing colors over it. It adds a whole different dimension to the eye color.
Marina K.
Marina K.
Aug. 14, 2014, 9:51 p.m.
I have actually slept with this on (I know I'm bad for not always washing my face before bed) but I get up and go to work at 6 in the morning, it lasts the whole day and all the way into the next morning! Even if you are in water and you don't wipe it off on purpose it will stay on!
KATIE P.
KATIE P.
July 10, 2014, 2:30 p.m.
Stays on longer with a primer!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
June 22, 2014, 1:29 p.m.
Mine did not stay on all day. Since it is kind of like a gel base, I noticed it gathering towards the crease of my eyelids towards the middle of the day. I even tried putting some translucent powder on top of the gel so that it wouldn't smear, but that did not do the trick either.
Jennifer S.
24hrs!
Maixee V.
Maixee V.
June 14, 2014, 1:44 p.m.
Mine stayed on all day and I love it!
Kandi A.
Kandi A.
June 8, 2014, 2:46 a.m.
It lasted all day in the Texas heat and humidity.
Cady D.