Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist uploaded by Natalia E.Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist uploaded by Jen S.Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist uploaded by Elena B.See all 14 photos

BY MARY KAY #71 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eye...I agree! This product along wi... 1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? Very much so! It'll stay on al... 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? ...I have always had issues with ... 10 Answers
Photos (13)
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn , OH
My daughter got this as a gift when I bought her the iced cocoa one as well, because she liked mine so much. I tried this one too, and I love both the iced cocoa and the apricot twist. They look great together! The iced cocoa is a darker so the apricot twist can be used with it as a highlighting color to really get that extra pop! The cream eyeshadows go on silky smooth, especially with the Mary Kay cream eye shadow brush if you buy it, and they are long lasting pigment that stays put! The apricot twist is a nude light beige with hint of coral color is the best way I can describe it, if that makes any sense. It gives a natural look without being totally oblivious, something I approve of for my teen. Love that they last!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY
This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Jenelle H.
Jenelle H.
My rep put some of this on my eyes and I was amazed at how well it held up through the day. It felt pretty thick, though, almost stiff, and I was very aware of its presence.

I decided to try several of the colors, using some as base layers for powder eye color. But I struggled trying to apply it correctly. I used a brush first, as was recommended, but i couldn't get a consistent application. My finger seemed to work best.

My biggest issue, though, was that the colors weren't matte, so not exactly good for everyday use. Despite diligent blending, I just always felt like a drag queen.

Thank goodness for the Mary Kay guarantee.
Emilie C.
Emilie C.
Lockport, NY
The cream eye colors are great. I apply using my fingers and still have great control. Glides on well and stays put. For a customer I tested the creasing factor - I very generously and sloppily applied it and by the end of the day it had creased some. That was a hot day and I was outside a lot, so I think that contributed to it. When you apply this product nicely and build it to deepen the color, no issues with creasing at all. This is a great brown/copper color; the picture does not do it justice. Also great for traveling as it's quick to put on and won't break part the way traditional shadows will.
Yahaira A.
Yahaira A.
Brandon , Fl
This is a creme eyeshadow that once it sets it is NOT coming off unless you use makeup remover.. I love this as a quick dash out the door shadow because I know it will last all day and will not budge and it is such a flattering color. I mostly use this however as a base to really build up my shadows so that you can see it from space LOL. I love it so much for that. It will make any shadow stick to it without creasing and intensify the color.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
This cream eye color is my day to day shadow! It is long lasting and has just enough shine to make my eyes pop. I love that it isn't over the top with shine, so I can wear it anytime! It is a small tub for the cost, but well worth it! I've had mine for almost a year and still have half of it left! I have it in the metallic taupe color which is incredible, too - looks almost purple/silver and is perfect to wear with black!
Steph C.
Steph C.
This is a beautiful cream eye color. This was my go to everyday shade for a long time. You can wear it alone or as a base. It is very natural and does not cease. I also love that a lot of Mary Kay makeup have age fighting ingredients in them. This is a deep shimmer peach shade. It is beautiful. I love this one and the violet shade. This would look amazing on all skin tones.
Laticia J.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
This creme eyeshadow is oooh lalaLA. ..YES! and it is a must buy when you shop MARY KAY.. don't be afraid because it's creme. there's no creasing....but a light subtle clean feeling. ...you forget you have it on...it's created I think for a cool warm undertone eye color but if you like to explore....by all means I want you to include this with a contour for your eyes☺
Sally M.
Sally M.
Nov. 12, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
I really enjoy this eye color! I have hazel eyes that can look blue or green depending on the light, and this shimmery color compliments both aspects of my eye color. It's sooo easy to put on and is definitely my go-to color when I'm trying to get up and out for the day. It pairs well with other shades and is fabulous for people that have a more olive skin tone!
Emma E.
Emma E.
Mary Kay cream eye shadow is so easy to use! It can be very subtle, or with more applied, stands out out. Beautiful shimmer and available in fun colors. It has primer in it for long lasting color. Perfect base for mineral shadow as well. Apricot Twist isn't my favorite shade of the cream shadow, but might look better on different skin tones!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I can't wear cream eye shadow because my eyelids crease and if it's liquid it makes weird lines... does this product do that?