BY MARY KAY #95 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and th...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the g...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "This product is so creamy and i have seen no creasing with this product on my lids. the color is goregous and it looks so natural." in 414 reviews
  • "I got this as part of my #mkglam boxbox. I have never used a non-powder eye shadow so this is very exciting, i love the color and the texture. Also unlike some powder i have used in the past this is long lasting which is great for a long day at work. I will definitely look into more colors offered by MK." in 45 reviews
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Charlee P.
Newnan
I absolutely adore this cream shadow! The color is so vibrant and it looks great with my medium skin tone. The packaging is really cute and it is a great size for traveling. This is my favorite color of this product! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a nice pop of gold for their eyes.
Denise M.
Memphis
I love this cream eye shadow.  It goes on smoothly with your finger or a brush.  You can layer it for a sheer daytime look or deep evening look.  It doesn't feel greasy but without primer, it will crease.  It is very affordable and lasts.  I recommend this product.
Caroline S.
Kansas City
One of my top products!! This is the easiest eye makeup ever. Smear on quickly for an amazing and brightening glow. I use it almost every time I do makeup. Awesome eye primer and awesome alone. Must have!
Victoria D.
Townsend
This creamy eye shadow is a great base or primer for the eyes. I bought this from my niece. It’s a beautiful and functional product for the price. I recommend it to my clients. I’m a repeat buyer with this winner.
Cecilia Z.
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist is a great highlighter color for brow bone and other spots that I choose to apply it to! Very cheap but very high end color!
Rachel S.
Also another nice color. Not too dark and stays put after it has set. A tad hard to blend after setting but definitely a good choice. It lasts a long time as well.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I had a indecent with this certain shadow I didn't realize it had smeared down my face and I walked around all.day that way maybe half the day lol.I was so embarrassed lol but overall good color and pigment and shine
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
Where their mineral eye shadow lacks, Mary Kay’s cream eyeshadow makes up. I love these products, and they are beautifully pigmented. Quick and easy to use, perfect for a touch up on the go or an eyeshadow base. Would recommend.
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
This eye color is great when you do not have much time. It's so easy to apply, and the color looks really nice and natural! I think it is a reasonable price for how long the product lasts. I have purchased this product in multiple different colors, but apricot twist is definitely my favorite.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This cream eyeshadow is so nice because it has a built in primer! No need to wear a separate primer. It’s good for oily and sensitive skins and This color can be worn alone or added to other colors for a more “night out” look.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?