Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#46 in Eyeshadow

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

Photos (13)
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
venezuela

My daughter got this as a gift when I bought her the iced cocoa one as well, because she liked mine so much. I tried this one too, and I love both the iced cocoa and the apricot twist. They look great together! The iced cocoa is a darker so the apricot twist can be used with it as a highlighting color to really get that extra pop! The cream eyeshadows go on silky smooth, especially with the Mary Kay cream eye shadow brush if you buy it, and they are long lasting pigment that stays put! The apricot twist is a nude light beige with hint of coral color is the best way I can describe it, if that makes any sense. It gives a natural look without being totally oblivious, something I approve of for my teen. Love that they last!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH

Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY

This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Jenelle H.
Jenelle H.

My rep put some of this on my eyes and I was amazed at how well it held up through the day. It felt pretty thick, though, almost stiff, and I was very aware of its presence.

I decided to try several of the colors, using some as base layers for powder eye color. But I struggled trying to apply it correctly. I used a brush first, as was recommended, but i couldn't get a consistent application. My finger seemed to work best.

My biggest issue, though, was that the colors weren't matte, so not exactly good for everyday use. Despite diligent blending, I just always felt like a drag queen.

Thank goodness for the Mary Kay guarantee.
Emilie C.
Emilie C.
Lockport, NY

The cream eye colors are great. I apply using my fingers and still have great control. Glides on well and stays put. For a customer I tested the creasing factor - I very generously and sloppily applied it and by the end of the day it had creased some. That was a hot day and I was outside a lot, so I think that contributed to it. When you apply this product nicely and build it to deepen the color, no issues with creasing at all. This is a great brown/copper color; the picture does not do it justice. Also great for traveling as it's quick to put on and won't break part the way traditional shadows will.
Emerson O.
Emerson O.

Eu amo este produto porque eu o uso para algumas coisas diferentes. O toque de damasco vai bem com o meu tom de pele, é realmente uma combinação perfeita. Eu usá-lo como uma base em meus lábios se eu quiser ir para um lábio ombre bold (realce), ou eu usá-lo como uma base primer para forro do olho. Acho que alguns dos meus eyeliners executar quando isso é tudo que eu tenho na minha tampa superior por isso é importante que eu encontrei algo para impedir a execução. Eu amo todas as máscaras, mas esta começa oa
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Greenville, NC

I love all of these cream eye colors, but this particular shade is great on my fair skin to add depth and dimension, and can be applied easily with the brush MK sells for the eye color. It's buildable, from sheer to intense -- which I like because it gives me more options -- and is "gentler" on the eyelid creases that come with sun damage or aging skin. Where powder shadows sometimes emphasize extra creasing, this creamy texture glides over and diminishes creasing.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

I love this product because I use it for a few different things. The apricot twist goes well with my skin tone, it's actually a perfect match. I use it as a base on my lips if I want to go for a bold ombre lip, or I use it as a base primer for eye liner. I find that some of my eyeliners run when that is all I have on my upper lid so it is important that I found something to prevent the running. I love all of the shades, but this one gets the most use.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA

Cream shadow is my favorite to apply! This color swept me off my feet. Being a independent MUA I have the freedom of experience in many different product brands on a multitude of clients with different ethnic backgrounds. I can use this product with any skin tone! One thing I did have to do was clean my brush between application of each eye as the brush does become a bit tacky during application. Its not a big price to pay considering the outcome.
Yahaira A.
Yahaira A.
Brandon, Fl

This is a creme eyeshadow that once it sets it is NOT coming off unless you use makeup remover.. I love this as a quick dash out the door shadow because I know it will last all day and will not budge and it is such a flattering color. I mostly use this however as a base to really build up my shadows so that you can see it from space LOL. I love it so much for that. It will make any shadow stick to it without creasing and intensify the color.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA

How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL

Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent

I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Long lasting??
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY

What do you guys use to apply this? I've been using my fingers, which work well but I always end up rubbing the access on my pants!

Join Now