BY MARY KAY

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Can be used alone or as a primer under mineral eye color. Dries quickly and does not transfer. Learn more!

• I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and the price ...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
  • How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and li...10 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
  • "i love the maybelline color tattoos and i wanted to try a different brand for cream eye shadows i was excited when i received this product complimentary from influenster to test out." in 41 reviews
  • "Pros: Long lasting, vibrant color, pigmentation is buildable Cons: Sheer when applied with finger (suggest a synthetic flat concealer-type brush), not easily available, a little expensive, can get flaky if apply too much or incorrectly" in 24 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time with out having to get touched up, I really like it and will defiantly buy some when this one runs out." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this free for testing purposes in my vox box and I absolutely loveeeeeee it.never thought I would like the cream shadow but I love how easy it is to apply and such a pretty gold shade matches perfect w the coral lipgloss that was in the complimentary voxbox I received frim influester i highly recommend this product " in 17 reviews
  • "Unfortunately it is too light for my complexion as I am fair skinned, but I love using it as a base because it keeps my other eye shadow perfect all day long!" in 13 reviews
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
My daughter got this as a gift when I bought her the iced cocoa one as well, because she liked mine so much. I tried this one too, and I love both the iced cocoa and the apricot twist. They look great together! The iced cocoa is a darker so the apricot twist can be used with it as a highlighting color to really get that extra pop! The cream eyeshadows go on silky smooth, especially with the Mary Kay cream eye shadow brush if you buy it, and they are long lasting pigment that stays put! The apricot twist is a nude light beige with hint of coral color is the best way I can describe it, if that makes any sense. It gives a natural look without being totally oblivious, something I approve of for my teen. Love that they last!
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY
This is my favorite cream eye color that I've tried. It glides on so smoothly and feels so nice on your eyelids. It is very pigmented, but also buildable, so you can get exactly the look that you want. This color is nice because it's natural looking with a shimmer to highlight your eyes. You can apply it with either your finger or with a brush depending on your preference. This eye color stays on all day (especially if you prime your eyes) and you don't get any fall out because it's cream. It looks great with anything you wear and it's perfect for a day look or a night out! I love wearing this, and it was definitely a good purchase.
Jenelle H.
My rep put some of this on my eyes and I was amazed at how well it held up through the day. It felt pretty thick, though, almost stiff, and I was very aware of its presence.

I decided to try several of the colors, using some as base layers for powder eye color. But I struggled trying to apply it correctly. I used a brush first, as was recommended, but i couldn't get a consistent application. My finger seemed to work best.

My biggest issue, though, was that the colors weren't matte, so not exactly good for everyday use. Despite diligent blending, I just always felt like a drag queen.

Thank goodness for the Mary Kay guarantee.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
This cream eye color is my day to day shadow! It is long lasting and has just enough shine to make my eyes pop. I love that it isn't over the top with shine, so I can wear it anytime! It is a small tub for the cost, but well worth it! I've had mine for almost a year and still have half of it left! I have it in the metallic taupe color which is incredible, too - looks almost purple/silver and is perfect to wear with black!
Emma E.
Mary Kay cream eye shadow is so easy to use! It can be very subtle, or with more applied, stands out out. Beautiful shimmer and available in fun colors. It has primer in it for long lasting color. Perfect base for mineral shadow as well. Apricot Twist isn't my favorite shade of the cream shadow, but might look better on different skin tones!
Katie G.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this color! I sell Mary Kay so I have tried almost every eye shadow cream and mineral. I use a concealer brush to apply the creams and they glide on and they are good for light coverage or you can build them up! They're also great for a base for a powder eye color. I love the creams for an on the go look!
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not fond of cream shadows truth, this in particular is moderately pigmented, I think that well to recreate a natural look or for those days you do not want makeup much, do not run, it is easy to work, it's a nice color , but I think transition but I just like applying cream shadow on the eyelid
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
So I have almost every single color I love them all I think they have great color pigmentation and you only need to apply it and they blend out in the crease very well my favorite is the ice Coco that's an everyday color that really brings out beautifully to make it look like a professional look
Ann A.
Morristown, TN
This product stays on all day even in the pool. It has a beautiful shine and color that will last all day long. It can be used as a highlighting color or a deeper accent color enhancer. Love the way it glides and stays without eyeprimer making it lightweight and faster to apply!
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN
This is one of very favorite eye color products. It adds such a nice summer touch to your lids and it's easy and on-the-go! Affordable and a customer favorite. It will last all day with no need to reapply. I would definitely recommend this and trying the other colors available!
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)
kim b.
presque isle, me
Long lasting??
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I've tried applying this with a brush and my fingers, with and without a primer...it always is so sheer and patchy on my eyelids. What's the best way to apply this?