Jubujub
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color ~ Apricot Twist

Mary Kay Cream Eye Color ~ Apricot Twist

by Jubujub

mary kay apricot twist creme eye color

I Would love to review this product. Does it actually have pigment I have tried many with no luck and I would love to give this a wonderful review! #voxbox
where can i buy this?
Makes my eyelids look wrinkly?
Start your review of Mary Kay Cream Eye Color ~ Apricot Twist!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Apricot Twist
I love this cream eye shadow. It had definitely made me a convert to the cream shadows in general. The Apricot color is also a good choice for spring/summer. I can't wait to see what other colors it might come in. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test and review.
Axton, VA
Review for: Violet Storm
This is a very beautiful.color if you don't.like for.it to be dark you only have to use a little but if you like it to really show just keep adding it there and it will stay all day
Wexford, PA
Review for: Violet Storm
Love this cream color! I use my finger to apply and it stays on all day. You c an apply as much or as little as you want to change the darkness - I love it!
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Violet Storm
Mary Kay's cream eye color in violet storm is so beautiful. Very true to color and lasts all day. My eyelids normally get irritated with most eyeshadows, but not with Mary Kay.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Violet Storm
I love Mary Kay eyeshadow however, the violet storm is not my favorite. It's pretty but it is not my favorite shade.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Apricot Twist
Beautiful color - little to no creasing, love the sun-kissed look. Also love how it's long-lasting!!! Stayed with me through the whole day at the water park :)
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Apricot Twist
I really wanna try this stuff and i just am so confused on how to do influenster omg help me somebody oh PLEAAAAAASSSSE!!!
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Apricot Twist
I love this color. Very natural and summery. It goes on really nice. And it stays on long.Great as a base under a glittery powder eyeshadow.
Redmond, OR
Review for: Apricot Twist
I love Mary Kay products and this color is beautiful and long lasting. It lives up to product quaity. It's great :)
Review for: Violet Storm
It is smooth and brilliant makes your eyes pop!! I love how it feels on my eyes! it last a long time!! its very blendable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...