BY MARY KAY

This soft, creamy, long-wearing formula glides on easily, lasts for 10 hours and can be applied in multiple layers to deliver more noticeable color while retaining a lightweight feel. Swirl, glide and go! That’s all it takes to add creamy, gorgeous color to your eyes. So forget your color fears. Just swirl Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color on your fingertip and glide it on for a smooth wash of color that lasts all day. And it’s super versatile. Create a soft look or go vibrant by building the color. Mix and match all five shades for different looks. Or wear it under mineral eye color as a primer. You can even apply it with the Mary Kay® Cream Color Brush for more precise application. Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color gives you the ultimate in makeup options as it helps lids look and feel fabulous! Crease-proof and waterproof.

Application Tips:

1. Apply cream eye color with fingertips or the Cream Color Brush to bare lid.
  2. If applying with fingertip, use short dabs or light strokes.
  3. If applying with Cream Color Brush, dip brush in cream eye color and apply shade using short, sweeping brush strokes.
  4. After applying and blending, this eye color turns to a soft finish for all-day wear.
  5. Wear it alone or use it as a primer under Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color.

• Is the color/pigment good? Does it apply well? Is it wort...2 Answers
  • I really love this makeup, for my eyes is the best and th...1 Answers
  • Long lasting?? 7 Answers
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color
  • "I wear the cream eye in Violet storm as a primer then wear a light weight pigment over it in pinks,light purples, even white and it looks fab! Also has staying power holds all day and doesn't go south as with some other makeups so well worth the money must use a good brust to apply. You will get the most compliments on your eye makeup you will be shocked. Such a beautiful purple, can also wear it alone." in 278 reviews
  • "I will definitely be purchasing other colors. It reminds me of the maybeline color tattoos in its stay power, pigmentation and formula. Absolutely gorgeous long lasting color. No creasing either. I used a primer underneath just to be safe." in 40 reviews
  • "It has been a very long time since I used MK products, and was pleasantly surprised that the quality of their products have stayed the same over the years." in 20 reviews
  • "It goes on very smoothly and although it's purple, it's a very wearable shade for even the most conservative makeup wearer." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my Mary Kay VoxBox & was really excited to try this out." in 16 reviews
Lane M.
Meridian , MS
I wore this to my banquet last night instead of doin a full eye look and it looked amazing. It cancelled out the veins in my eyes without being over the top. I love this
Leena R.
Both of these colors are great and have a primer built into them - BUT the primer is weak. When I wear these colors alone, there's always a noticeable crease. I do not recommend wearing these shades alone if you have naturally oily eyelids because the product will cause a crease. These shades are great to wear under a neutral shade though. I always swipe one of these on with my finger and layer a similar color on top so it absorbs and does not crease.
Lauren C.
Review for: Beach Blonde more...
I like using cream shadows as a base for other shadows when I do many of my looks. This cream formula just isn't my favorite. It is too thin for me, and I have to layer it to get the coverage I want. It is a nice color though. I prefer my Maybelline tattoo shadows, elf Smudge Pots, and my avon cream shadow over this. I just prefer a thicker formula when it comes to this type of product.
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
Review for: Apricot Twist more...
Cream eye color is my go to when I’m in a hurry. Quick and easy to apply and stays on all day. The shimmer is beautiful especially in the light. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Eye liner is easy to apply over the shadow without transferring onto my eye liner brush. Packaging is perfect for on the go because you can throw it in your purse or pocket.
Rachel S.
Review for: Beach Blonde more...
I love the color! The cream eye shadow is fairly easy to apply however you have to leave it for about 20 seconds after applying for it to set. I haven’t mastered using multiple colors because it’s hard to blend after it sets, but other than that it is very nice!
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI
This is my favorite color, and it's got a shimmer to it that really brings out the sparkle in my eye. The cream is thin enough to spread to coat my lid but not so thin that it doesn't cover evenly. I love Mary Kays cream eye shadows. Worth the splurge!
Kaylie B.
Review for: Beach Blonde more...
This is by far the best cream eyeshadow I have ever used! It has great pigmentation yet it is very buildable allowing you to use for a subtle glam look or a base color. I am half way through my second pot already and I can guarantee I’ll by another!
Bre B.
Review for: Beach Blonde more...
I love this eye cream. Have to be fast about blending it because it drys very quickly which is a down fall because it does make it difficult to blend with. I feel like it can leave a crackly look to it. But over all it’s a nice product.
Erin H.
Redding , CA
Review for: Beach Blonde more...
Love this product I often use it under my eye shadow as a base! It works amazing! I also love the cute pink packaging! Definitely a great price for these products! I recommend this to everyone as it is a great product!
Amber D.
greenwood
Review for: Pale Blush more...
This is a great base color and easy to apply. Stays on really well and can double as an eye primer. Bought multiple times. Only issue is it dries out quickly so you have to use it up within about 3-4 months.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Is this a quality eye color? Thinking of trying it but am nervous to spend money if its not good?
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the eye color stay on? I am always on the go and like long-lasting!
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
Never tried Mary Kay I heard it was expensive, but cheaply made is this true?
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
Who received the amazing free VoxBox? Will you be buying the shadow from Mary Kay now? If so what color will you purchase?
Shannon H.
Stoke-on-Trent
I have never tried any of this line, is it good enough to start now :)

Amazon