BY MARY KAY

The perfect brush for Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color. Designed to fit into the Mary Kay® Compact.

Buy on Amazon
Kristina S.
This brush is perfect, I use it with my blush and it applies the perfect color. I really like this product and love the price. It is not too pricey. The product is worth the cost and I would buy it again.
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love Mary kay brushes. I've had my brushes for a few yrs now and they're still like almost new. They're worth every penny spent.
Ashley T.
Cincinnati, OH
A reliable makeup brush at a good price. Better than your drugstore brands but less cost than your makeup counters. Easy to use and clean.
Christie R.
It’s a great brush. I wish my I could try some smash box brushes. I do like this brush very easy to clean just wish it had a longer handle.
Julie B.
Rochester
I am really not as satisfied with this smaller brush. I like to use a bigger brush when applying my blush.
Michele P.
Aneta, ND
Perfect size for your cheekbones; holds the check color very well! I use it daily in normal to oily skin.