Mary Kay Compact Cheek Brush

by Mary Kay

The perfect brush for Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color. Designed to fit into the Mary Kay® Compact.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Compact Cheek Brush!
Christine P.
Cleveland, OH
I love all of Mary Kay brushes ever since I was a teen. They are easy to use and clean I love the softness and how they hold enough makeup.
Crystal P.
Yo amo esta brocha para contorno. Me encanta como agarra bien el producto y difumina muy bien. La uso todo el tiempo
Brenda B.
Florence, AL
I have used this cheek brush for years. It’s made well and is not expensive at all. I highly recommend it.
Melony F.
Athens, AL
As with any tiny blush brush, this just does not work good. Its not big enough to apply blush evenly. I recommend to toss them in the trash and use a larger brush.
Jacqui C.
Yuma, AZ
Love this brush. I haven’t found a cheek brush I like as much as this one. I’ve had it for ten years and it’s still doing good. It applies the blush evenly and perfectly. I like the angled part so I can be artistic with different colors of blush.
Monse M.
Chase City, VA
No me gusto Mucho es muy pequeña para mi gusto y me parece algo cara, esta no me gusto
Melissa  C.
Hannibal, MO
The angled compact cheek brush by Mary Kay fits perfectly in my compact and the brush is the perfect width for a sweep of color.
Rena M.
Nashville, TN
I feel like I don’t get good smooth coverage with this brush, it’s too compact. I have to keep applying and blending.
Molly M.
Pittsfield
Handy and works well. Very reliable, and will last a long time as long as you take care of it. Easy to clean and use, not too heavy.
Connie A.
Cullman, AL
Brush is the greatest. Just right size and doesnt leave a lot of make up in the brush. Fits in compact just right.

Looking for your answer?