Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Oct. 12, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
April 29, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Nov. 4, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel me parece un buen producto claro yo no tengo acne pero mi hija menor si y a ella le gusta mas los productos en gel ademas es una buena marca
Danie R.
Danie R.
Germantown, MD
Oct. 14, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Really working, us skin is more soft and better, of course.
I use everydays in the morning and night whit the complete set, is one of the best option.
I recommend alwy.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Shante h.
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
June 6, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this! I put it on over night and my acne bumps, unless they are very bad, are gone the next morning. It's so great, i give it as gifts and have friends children trying it. Everyone I give it to loves it!
Julia  O.
Julia O.
Frankston, TX
This is like the only thing that works for me! I've been using this so long the style of the bottle as changed! It's better than proactive by far!
Elena R.
Elena R.
June 20, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
June 8, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This gel is definitely a skin saver. I have a pretty simple skin regimen now which is a gentle cleanser, acne medication (this product), and a moisturizer. This has 5% acne medication which is the perfect amount to help heal current blemishes without purging the skin too quickly. If you are consistent your skin WILL clear up! I got it from my Mary Kay consultant for $10.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?