BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Danie R.
Danie R.
Germantown, MD
Really working, us skin is more soft and better, of course.
I use everydays in the morning and night whit the complete set, is one of the best option.
I recommend alwy.
Haley B.
Haley B.
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Shante h.
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Anzehla T.
Anzehla T.
American Fork
I've tried this product for 2 years now. The price is kind of high but it totally works. Get the whole acne kit for absolute clear & glowing skin.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sacramento california
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an ok product for small areas it seemed to take 2 to 3 days to work i felt like there were other products out there that could the same thing for a lower price
Joanna N.
Joanna N.
Reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. Gets rid of them completely without stripping the skin. I would recommend the whole set which includes face wash, toner, and an oil free moisturizer for the best results.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Fort St. John
This is my favourite spot treatment - it feels natural on my skin and helps a lot when I break out. Bonus - its green tinted and I found it does tone done redness a bit
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This is my favorite acne treatment gel. If you combine this with the clear proof serum it’s like magic. It’s this white gel and it’s odorless and it goes on easily. I just wish I could hav more of it in the tube.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?