BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I thought this would've been a peel off mask but unfortunately it isn't. BUT it does clean the heck out of my pores. I try to savor the product because it's more on the pricey side ($24). The only con is when you rinse your face the charcoal becomes liquidy and runs down the neck leaving black trails but other than that its awesome
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Danie R.
Germantown, MD
Really working, us skin is more soft and better, of course.
I use everydays in the morning and night whit the complete set, is one of the best option.
I recommend alwy.
Haley B.
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Nono S.
fredericksburg
After using the clarifying cleanser my skin felt clean without the drying feeling many acne medications leaves your face. I'm super excited to see more results with this product and I really recommend this cleanser for a deep clean.
Lex S.
United States
This is by far my favorite gel for spot treating my acne. If I have a pimple I'll put this on before I go to bed and it will be nearly gone by morning; usually by two or three days it'll be completely gone. I've also used the Clean and Clear Advantage gel and that usually works pretty well, but I've found that the Mary Kay gel has much quicker results. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants quick results, I swear by this gel. Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Amanda C.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I just started using this product, as well as the rest of the Clearproof line, and it has seemed it be working well. I used this spot treatment on a few breakouts and woke up with them a lot smaller than they were the night before, yay!
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I am on my second tube of this I love it and for the price you can’t beat it I bought it from my aunt for $10 and it lasts forever you only need a small amount and even the most painful pimples shrink in no time. I don’t think I could live without this product
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?