BY CLEAR PROOF #34 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Danie R.
Danie R.
Germantown, MD
Really working, us skin is more soft and better, of course.
I use everydays in the morning and night whit the complete set, is one of the best option.
I recommend alwy.
Haley B.
Haley B.
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Shante h.
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Giannina Chantal C.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
It is a focused gel and combat acne scars, which in my opinion works perfectly. To begin with let's talk about how fast it works, it literally fades the pimples from one day to the next. Its consistency is super light, is absorbed very quickly, but, if it has a very peculiar smell, but nothing that can not stand. It is not aggressive at all, it does not irritate the skin at all and best of all it leaves your skin moisturized and nothing greasy, it has a matte drying, which I love as my skin looks, and for that price for God is excellent! It is a product that you must have! Especially if your skin is prone to acne you never know when a treacherous pimple will sprout.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
My acne is very bad and I break out a lot. Whenever I notice a pimple coming up, I grab this and it will minimize my pimple by A LOT!! If you have a pimple that had already formed, it's too late to use this, but if you are acne prone, I would highly recommend this product!
Ally E.
Ally E.
I have used this product since I got my first pimple and I'm convinced its magic. When you start to feel a pimple coming in, I like to put some of this one either before I go to sleep or under my makeup and it does an amazing job of drying the pimple out and minimizing it. Even for the more stubborn ones or ones that have been popped, this helps clear them out and heal.
Ines M.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I like this product and it works most of the time. I use it every time I get a pimple. I purchased it from marykay.com. The packaging is very nice and it's easy to squeeze out. I would buy it again because it does get rid of a lot my pimples but there are times when it doesn't work and it just feels gross on my face.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?