Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
The whole clear proof line is nice, but takes some getting used to. It can be drying and doesn't mix well with other products. Prime example: I out eye drops in after using this gel, and they dripped down my face a bit. Minutes later, I had red streaks down my face and had to start over! Now I just use the gel at night.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I like this gel so much! I have used it twice now and it makes your skin feel rejuvenated and so smooth afterwards. Only 29 days until I can see major results. Better review will come in a couple of weeks
Lindsy  C.
Lindsy C.
Midland, TX
This is my favorite product in the clear proof system. It makes your skin a little dry but my blemish was gone within two days. It also works great for chest and back acne.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
My favorite of the entire Clear proof system. You don't need to use much as a little goes a long way...doesn't burn. I did notice my face getting a little dry when I used too much but overall great product
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
This product dried my skin out quite a bit and made my skin very sensitive. Not sure what ingredient it has that didn't agree with me, but I had to stop using it.
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
So this gel is suppose to be used directly on trouble spots. I’m lucky that as I’ve gotten older my acne has settled down quite a bit. So I have only used this product a few times over the past week and haven’t really had the chance to see any real results.
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
The acne treatment gel has made my skin feel so much smoothr then normal. My face gets pretty oily sometimes and i end up getting clogged pores and little bumps. Using this with the rest of the system has helped smooth my skin and helped get rid of the little pimples.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I did find the gel soothed the redness of the acne, sadly the burning won in my not being able to use it.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
It made my face feel dirty and made me feel like step one and 2 was pointless cause cloged my poors again.I have fair skin so this wasn't for me.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Definitely did not help clearing any spots, if anything, it dried a problem area I have up and caused me to break out even worse in that spot. The only plus is on the bridge of my nose it has cleared up some spots, but everywhere else on my face this is like using sandpaper to dry my skin.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?