BY CLEAR PROOF #33 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This product worked for me. I use the four-step acne treatment, and after about a month, I did notice a difference in my skin. It left my skin looking brighter and with less blemishes. However, like many of the other reviews say, it does dry out my skin. The products are a bit harsh. Overall though, I think this is a decent product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just one it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. I'm really happy with it because it gets deep down to my cystic acne.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is potent, and will help dry out any spots you get. It's a great spot treatment, and should be used where you need it. It will clear things up effectively. Beware, as it can be drying if you use too much or too often.

Received a Clear Proof kit for testing complimentary from Influenster.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This product is by far my favorite out of the four piece set I got from influenster. Clears up budding pimples in a snap!!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN
Am I completely without acne after using Clear Proof? No (I'm not sure that's possible for anyone). Am I left with significantly less acne and overall brighter, smoothr skin? Most definitely. This little tube knows how to do its job.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. I would have to say the spot treatment is an all time favorite. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. I really like the acne gel. it actually works on my acne!! The only downside is it will dry your skin out if you use it a lot (twice a day for multiple days). I found it worked best for me to use it once a day. I only used it as a spot treatment, not all over. I will use all of the tube but I probably wouldn't buy again since it is kind of expensive.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I did find the gel soothed the redness of the acne, sadly the burning won in my not being able to use it.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. Use this on areas where I would have a monthly breakout, definitely helps shrink the breakout quickly. I also like that it doesn't dry out my skin where applied, which I find so often on spot treatments.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?