Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
June 21, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
It helped me a lot with my acne! Sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Elena R.
Elena R.
June 20, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:15 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have re purchased this about four times... has worked so good for my skin. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. The only bad thing about this is the size .. i feel like i run out quickly.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
June 8, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This gel is definitely a skin saver. I have a pretty simple skin regimen now which is a gentle cleanser, acne medication (this product), and a moisturizer. This has 5% acne medication which is the perfect amount to help heal current blemishes without purging the skin too quickly. If you are consistent your skin WILL clear up! I got it from my Mary Kay consultant for $10.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
June 6, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this! I put it on over night and my acne bumps, unless they are very bad, are gone the next morning. It's so great, i give it as gifts and have friends children trying it. Everyone I give it to loves it!
Maddi P.
Maddi P.
June 6, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
It clears skin really quickly, it feels smooth on my face and is easy to use! I really love this product not only because it works very well but it is also not super expensive!
jade g.
jade g.
June 6, 2017, 6:41 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This absolutely did nothing for my skin except matte it for like an hour. Not good for very oily skin!!!!
Kailey E.
Kailey E.
New Philadelphia
June 5, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have bad acne when I break out or when mother natures calls and this is my go to product this paired with the Mary Kay face scrub is a dream come true my acne cleared up in days! It didn't make my face oily and was perfect! It is a little pricey but in my opinion I think it's worth it for the clear skin in return!
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
June 4, 2017, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This product is amazing!!!! On the fourth day of use I began to see the results, the pimples began to dry, I did not have any type of irritation like I have with other products, the moisturizer that comes in the equipment is very good, it does not dry my face and controls Very well the oil in my face.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
June 3, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have this whole set of Mary Kay product and I love it.It works great on my acne I don't get irritated and dry skin it's a amazing product.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?