BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Anzehla T.
Anzehla T.
American Fork
I've tried this product for 2 years now. The price is kind of high but it totally works. Get the whole acne kit for absolute clear & glowing skin.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sacramento california
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an ok product for small areas it seemed to take 2 to 3 days to work i felt like there were other products out there that could the same thing for a lower price
Joanna N.
Joanna N.
Reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. Gets rid of them completely without stripping the skin. I would recommend the whole set which includes face wash, toner, and an oil free moisturizer for the best results.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Fort St. John
This is my favourite spot treatment - it feels natural on my skin and helps a lot when I break out. Bonus - its green tinted and I found it does tone done redness a bit
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This is my favorite acne treatment gel. If you combine this with the clear proof serum it’s like magic. It’s this white gel and it’s odorless and it goes on easily. I just wish I could hav more of it in the tube.
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Marshall
I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from not only blackheads, but also red bumps in the T zone especially. I can put this on before going to bed and wake up to better skin.
Remmie S.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
This spot treatment does exactly what it should. It doesn't cause the extreme drying that a lot of other spot treatments I've tried do. It is very gentle but effective. I don't care for the packaging but that's a personal choice.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?