BY CLEAR PROOF #33 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Ally E.
Ally E.
I have used this product since I got my first pimple and I'm convinced its magic. When you start to feel a pimple coming in, I like to put some of this one either before I go to sleep or under my makeup and it does an amazing job of drying the pimple out and minimizing it. Even for the more stubborn ones or ones that have been popped, this helps clear them out and heal.
Ines M.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I like this product and it works most of the time. I use it every time I get a pimple. I purchased it from marykay.com. The packaging is very nice and it's easy to squeeze out. I would buy it again because it does get rid of a lot my pimples but there are times when it doesn't work and it just feels gross on my face.
Dayanne O.
Dayanne O.
Este produto é muito bom  é ótimo compartilho realmente cumpre o que ta mandando recomendo  a todos é muito bom.
Camila R.
Camila R.
1510 river dr apt c 303 tampa fl
This product did not work for me at all. Im not saying that it won't work for anyone but for me its a big NO! I bought it at walmart i believe, and it was very refreshing and soft on the skin, but didnt improve my acne.
Laly R.
Laly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample version of this and it worked very well, within 2 days my acne would disappear! I used it until the very last drop wasted! The price was good for the 4 other items that came with it which was a cleanser, eye creme, & a moisturizer, definitely worth it!
Allie K.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT WORKED WONDERS FOR MY SKIN. I've struggled with acne for about 4 years now and this is finally the product that stopped blemishes from popping up on my skin. It dries up to blemish and stops it from growing in its tracks. This is definitely my holy grail product that I will use literally as long as I live.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Paraíso, Tabasco
Me gustó mucho el producto si sentí que me ayudo con mi problema de acne y no lo senti tan caro a comparacion de otros productos que he usado
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am super impressed with this acne treatment gel, it works as you spot treat trouble spots on your face. Super cheap and get the job done!
Gionna P.
Gionna P.
Best ever! I can put this on a breakout at night and within 24 hours it's ready to pop!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?