BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Sydney B.
Indianapolis
I have used this product for as long as I can remember and it is the most effective product! It never fails to shrink a giant pimple overnight. Be careful though or it could dry out your face so only put it on pimples. It can only be purchased on the Mary Kay website but I definitely recommend it !
Jessica W.
Delta, OH
Absolutely love it the fact that it helps the redness and the infection starting from a pimple and it helps dry it from the inside out been using it for a year after switching from proactive and have never been happier with my decision
AnaInes F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product I’ve been using it for about a month and I’m very surprise on how good it works. I will definitely buy another.
Danielle W.
Ogden, IA
I love this product!! It is truly amazing and I will always use it with those pesky acne problems. It does the job well and doesn't leave your skin too dry and flaky. However: MK used to have another acne treatment product and it worked even better than this one. But, this is still a great product!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the FACE MASK from the clear proof line and it's ok. I have tried to use it for a few weeks but I have tried cheaper masks that I prefer better. It's good but I don't notice any difference to make me want to purchase again
Ashleigh O.
Syracuse, NY
I love this for any break out I have. It takes the breakouts away within a day or two. I use it 2 times a day when break outs start.
Andrea P.
Birmingham
I love the entire Clearproof acne treatment set. It’s helped clearance my acne tremendously. I highly recommend. It’s harsh enough on your acne while still being gentle on your skin.
Holly S.
Lake charles, LA
Love this, finally something that works
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I bought it with my cousin who is a mary kay ambassador
Erin S.
North Oaks, MN
I take this with me when I travel just in case. Shows results quickly and isn’t too drying.
Victoria A.
I had a really bad breakout and this cleared it right up immediately. I broke out one week on a Wednesday and using this each night before bed, it was gone by Friday. This is so amazing I have no words for how perfect this product is
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?