BY CLEAR PROOF #41 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Gina B.
Gina B.
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Hands down the best topical acne treatment I have tried. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet gets the job done. Clears pimples quickly too! I always start to see results over night. The packaging is nice, allowing for targeted dispensing of product with minimal waste. I've used this off and on since 2014.
Haley B.
Haley B.
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Prince george, BC
Better results than pro activ. More affordable. Less harsh on your skin then other products. Love love love.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Wynnewood, PA
Love this product! It's not too much of a super strong gel so it can be used on large areas of the face and goes on smooth like a cream. The best part I found however is that it really soothes and calms the skin and reduces the redness caused by acne.
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
Love this acne gel. I need to order some more. My mom is disappointed when I use other acne creams.

It doesn't dry out my skin.

The only downside is that it can cause bleaching of clothing and so I'm careful when I use it on any place besides my face.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I used it along with the cleanser and toner from this line. I would use this all over my face when I had a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead. It worked great as long as you stay compliant and use it everyday. I started seeing progress after a week, but my face did get dry from using it too much. I would suggest using it once a day and then later using it up to twice a day. It was a bit sticky which I did not like, but once it dried you couldn't feel it. I do think it's a bit pricey compared to other options that you can get at drugstores, but this is definitely worth a try if you have a lot of acne, not just a small pimple here and there.
Adrian F.
Adrian F.
I use this product whenever my adult acne pops up. I get those random pimples and it does a great job of clearing them quicker than most acne spot treatments. I do recommend it to people, but if you have sensitive skin, it does tingle a bit.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar tengo muchos brotes de acné y está linda me dejo como nueva, dudada de esta marca pero me tapo la boca en realidad es un éxito.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?