Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#16 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Adrian F.
Adrian F.
I use this product whenever my adult acne pops up. I get those random pimples and it does a great job of clearing them quicker than most acne spot treatments. I do recommend it to people, but if you have sensitive skin, it does tingle a bit.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I used it along with the cleanser and toner from this line. I would use this all over my face when I had a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead. It worked great as long as you stay compliant and use it everyday. I started seeing progress after a week, but my face did get dry from using it too much. I would suggest using it once a day and then later using it up to twice a day. It was a bit sticky which I did not like, but once it dried you couldn't feel it. I do think it's a bit pricey compared to other options that you can get at drugstores, but this is definitely worth a try if you have a lot of acne, not just a small pimple here and there.
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
Love this acne gel. I need to order some more. My mom is disappointed when I use other acne creams.

It doesn't dry out my skin.

The only downside is that it can cause bleaching of clothing and so I'm careful when I use it on any place besides my face.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Wynnewood, PA
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this product! It's not too much of a super strong gel so it can be used on large areas of the face and goes on smooth like a cream. The best part I found however is that it really soothes and calms the skin and reduces the redness caused by acne.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Prince George, BC
Oct. 6, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Better results than pro activ. More affordable. Less harsh on your skin then other products. Love love love.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Oct. 12, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Oct. 20, 2016, 4 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Hands down the best topical acne treatment I have tried. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet gets the job done. Clears pimples quickly too! I always start to see results over night. The packaging is nice, allowing for targeted dispensing of product with minimal waste. I've used this off and on since 2014.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This really worked and did the job! Every time I use this I get results! Totally recommend!!!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
I don't even use the clearproof set anymore but I always have one of these little tubes on hand for a random pimple. Works great!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
This product is perfect to dab on that pesky zit right before bed or at any time. I prefer right before bed! Be sure to place on only the target area because it can be a bit drying.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?