BY CLEAR PROOF #77 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Hands down the best topical acne treatment I have tried. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet gets the job done. Clears pimples quickly too! I always start to see results over night. The packaging is nice, allowing for targeted dispensing of product with minimal waste. I've used this off and on since 2014.
Hope O.
Waxahachie, TX
I was sent this product for testing purposes! This product works great! I can put it on at night before I go to bed and my pimple is reduced greatly by morning! I noticed that it probably doesn't work for everyone as evidenced by recent reviews but it does for me!
maria p.
Georgetown, KY
This is just benzoyl peroxide -- nothing fancy. It works well for me. Did not overly dry my skin out and prevents acne.
Araceli R.
Idaho Falls, ID
It helped remove blackheads but other than that it just really dried out my skin! The tone also made my face sting, i don't know if that's normal. I honestly don't think this product was for me.
Gina B.
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I am on my second tube of this I love it and for the price you can’t beat it I bought it from my aunt for $10 and it lasts forever you only need a small amount and even the most painful pimples shrink in no time. I don’t think I could live without this product
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar tengo muchos brotes de acné y está linda me dejo como nueva, dudada de esta marca pero me tapo la boca en realidad es un éxito.
Hannah H.
This stuff is my holy grail, ride or die ance spot treatment. It works so well without being too too drying! I have 5 around my house right now
Haley B.
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?

back