Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
jade g.
jade g.
June 6, 2017, 6:41 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This absolutely did nothing for my skin except matte it for like an hour. Not good for very oily skin!!!!
Janice B.
Janice B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This does not work at all for my acne. I tried it for weeks with my acne and it did not dry it up or make it go away.
Shante h.
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Muskogee, OK
Nov. 1, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Dries my skin out like crazy. I can only use this sparingly and not every day. Plus it smells a bit like glue...
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. This gel is drying, so you think it's working. You are wrong.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I am less than happy with this product and the rest of the product line. My skin is BURNT, itchy, bumpy and feels like it's on fire! I also am not seeing the results I would expect. This might work for others, but it is way too harsh for my skin!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
This hasn't helped my face at all. I'm on day 7 and my acne is ten times worse. My face hurts and is dry.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just one it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
My daughter used the Clear Proof 4 step system for 3 weeks. Her skin ended up red and irritated with an increase in angry looking acne. Her biggest complaint was that her skin felt very greasy. She stopped using it after 3 weeks :(
Maria C.
Maria C.
I received the 4 step to this product for testing....but I couldn't continue to use it because my face got real irritated.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?