BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Camila R.
Camila R.
5713 palm river rd tampa fl
This product did not work for me at all. Im not saying that it won't work for anyone but for me its a big NO! I bought it at walmart i believe, and it was very refreshing and soft on the skin, but didnt improve my acne.
jade g.
jade g.
This absolutely did nothing for my skin except matte it for like an hour. Not good for very oily skin!!!!
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orlando, Fl
Dries my skin out like crazy. I can only use this sparingly and not every day. Plus it smells a bit like glue...
Abby G.
Abby G.
I'm not really sure about this product. I tried it for 2 days and my skin became red and very itchy and I woke up the next morning with the areas I applied it on to be broken out.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
N Royalton, OH
For me this product took days to even BEGIN to treat pimples and produced NEW acne in the area. Not good!
Blakney M.
Blakney M.
If you have sensitive skin this is not the route to take. I woke up after using this for a couple of zits and found that my entire face was swollen. I usually don't have sensitive skin but found I had a highly allergic reaction to this. 😔
Carly J.
Carly J.
I used this once and I just put it on my chin and cheeks. It felt fine at first but when I woke up, I had either contact burns or a rash where the product was applied. It didn't bother me at first, it was just really red, then it started to burn and itch. I'm still in the process of healing it. Safe to say I won't be using this again.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This does not work at all for my acne. I tried it for weeks with my acne and it did not dry it up or make it go away.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?