BY CLEAR PROOF #75 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

AnaInes F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product I’ve been using it for about a month and I’m very surprise on how good it works. I will definitely buy another.
Ashleigh O.
Syracuse, NY
I love this for any break out I have. It takes the breakouts away within a day or two. I use it 2 times a day when break outs start.
Holly S.
Lake charles, LA
Love this, finally something that works
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I bought it with my cousin who is a mary kay ambassador
Victoria A.
I had a really bad breakout and this cleared it right up immediately. I broke out one week on a Wednesday and using this each night before bed, it was gone by Friday. This is so amazing I have no words for how perfect this product is
Brianne M.
I do not recommend using this every night. I use it whenever I problem area pops up, and it really helps to reduce it down by the next morning!
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
Always helps target my tough areas and get rid of them quickly! I can use this by itself or with the rest of the clearproof system and it works like magic
Alli M.
Buffalo, MN
Will forever buy this product. Love the entire clear proof set. But this baby does wonders!!! Pop it on a pimple and the next day it is ready to go.
Lyndsy B.
Kent, WA
Love this acne gel! I slab it on my zits a couple times a day and within a few days it normally goes away! Def would recommend to all my friends!
Beth L.
Holly, MI
My teenage daughter had bad acne. Nothing over the counter would work and then I tried the 4 piece kit through the Chatterbox program. She had the best results ever and it's the only product she uses now. I wish they had this when I was a teen. Proactive did not work for either of us but her skin looks great now.
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
I use this as part of the 4 piece set and it is my favorite! I’ve tried so many times to find a great acne treatment and this is the best. Blemishes are gone within a few days. It’s not too expensive and i definitely recommend.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?