BY CLEAR PROOF #34 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Megan G.
Megan G.
Works best with the entire kit. Blemishes disappear almost over night. Great product.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta este producto yo lo uso y me funciona muy bien me lo aplico por las noches donde tenga una espinilla y por la mañana ya está seca y desinflamada, pero si ay que tener cuidado de no poner mucho producto porque puede resecar la piel
Giannina Chantal C.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
It is a focused gel and combat acne scars, which in my opinion works perfectly. To begin with let's talk about how fast it works, it literally fades the pimples from one day to the next. Its consistency is super light, is absorbed very quickly, but, if it has a very peculiar smell, but nothing that can not stand. It is not aggressive at all, it does not irritate the skin at all and best of all it leaves your skin moisturized and nothing greasy, it has a matte drying, which I love as my skin looks, and for that price for God is excellent! It is a product that you must have! Especially if your skin is prone to acne you never know when a treacherous pimple will sprout.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
My acne is very bad and I break out a lot. Whenever I notice a pimple coming up, I grab this and it will minimize my pimple by A LOT!! If you have a pimple that had already formed, it's too late to use this, but if you are acne prone, I would highly recommend this product!
Ally E.
Ally E.
I have used this product since I got my first pimple and I'm convinced its magic. When you start to feel a pimple coming in, I like to put some of this one either before I go to sleep or under my makeup and it does an amazing job of drying the pimple out and minimizing it. Even for the more stubborn ones or ones that have been popped, this helps clear them out and heal.
Ines M.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Dayanne O.
Dayanne O.
Este produto é muito bom  é ótimo compartilho realmente cumpre o que ta mandando recomendo  a todos é muito bom.
Laly R.
Laly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample version of this and it worked very well, within 2 days my acne would disappear! I used it until the very last drop wasted! The price was good for the 4 other items that came with it which was a cleanser, eye creme, & a moisturizer, definitely worth it!
Allie K.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT WORKED WONDERS FOR MY SKIN. I've struggled with acne for about 4 years now and this is finally the product that stopped blemishes from popping up on my skin. It dries up to blemish and stops it from growing in its tracks. This is definitely my holy grail product that I will use literally as long as I live.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Paraíso, Tabasco
Me gustó mucho el producto si sentí que me ayudo con mi problema de acne y no lo senti tan caro a comparacion de otros productos que he usado
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?