BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Joanna N.
Reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. Gets rid of them completely without stripping the skin. I would recommend the whole set which includes face wash, toner, and an oil free moisturizer for the best results.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite acne treatment gel. If you combine this with the clear proof serum it’s like magic. It’s this white gel and it’s odorless and it goes on easily. I just wish I could hav more of it in the tube.
Ashlee P.
Marshall
I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from not only blackheads, but also red bumps in the T zone especially. I can put this on before going to bed and wake up to better skin.
Kora L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the set of 4 that comes with this. And I notice a difference in my skin right after I use it. It feels so smooth on your face. It does such a great job cleaning your skin. I got this from my friend, her mom is a Mary Kay consultant!
Luisa D.
Zacatecas
Yo sufro mucho de acné y con la primer puesta mejoró muchísimo mi cara, se siente súper fresca, no es cara y huele delicioso! La uso tres veces por semana y mi cara está mejorando muchísimo, sin duda la mejor(:
Rhea D.
Fort smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole line of face wash is amazing its the only thing that cleared my daughters face up. We tried everything cheap and expensive and this is the best and its affordable Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Samantha W.
Harleysville
This is the third step of the Acne system and it cleared up my breakouts in only 2 days!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders! Obviously nothing will make a. Pimple completely disappear before the next day, but this comes very very close! So effective! It's always included in my clear proof kit and alittle goes a long way so I have extra bottles still!! The entire clearproof  line is amazing, I highly recommend
Megan G.
Works best with the entire kit. Blemishes disappear almost over night. Great product.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?