Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#16 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Austin, TX
This is great for acne prone skin. It is easy on the skin and leaves a healthy glow.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
I don't even use the clearproof set anymore but I always have one of these little tubes on hand for a random pimple. Works great!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It helped me a lot with my acne! sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I lake aye like keeping this on hand. If I ever have a blemish come up I can put it on there and it is gone either the next morning or is at least less noticeable. My 17 year old brother even keeps a bottle for his use.
Renee T.
Renee T.
This spot treatment is great for small areas of the face/skin but I would avoid using it all over because it can be too harsh
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
This Mary Kay Ance Treatment Gel is pretty amazing. When I feel an active pimple, I dab a little of the gel and in hours I feel a release in pressure and by morning the pimple has decreased by half in size. You do have to use a few days to decrease pimple.
Karem C.
Karem C.
Works great for spot treatment on my face when I feel something coming up and catch it on time or every when I don't catch it on time. Great product
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
I've been fighting acne for about 20 years and I've finally gotten mostly under control, but when I feel a pimple coming on I put this on it right away and greatly shortens the life of the zit! I mostly use it as a spot treatment, but if.I have a breakout or my skin care routine gets disrupted I use this all over my face and it really, really, helps get things back under control.
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
The entire Clear Proof set is fantastic. I use it regularly and my skin is clear and breaks happen very rarely. I recommend to anyone who struggles with their acne and wishes to get rid of it. The spot treatment is particularly effective.
Selina O.
Selina O.
This stuff works almost two years ago I was having bad break outs for me at least. I was embrassed to go out because of my skin I used a lot of different face washes. For example, they would work for about a month or two after that my skin would go back to the break outs. The first week of using this my skin cleared up faster than the other products. I was getting comments from my friends and family saying how my face is cleaning up. Ever since using this my skin has been in better condition.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?