BY CLEAR PROOF #66 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I'm kind nd of confused as to the difference in this and the moisturizer. Couldn't they have been combined for a less stressful morning routine? I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This product worked for me. I use the four-step acne treatment, and after about a month, I did notice a difference in my skin. It left my skin looking brighter and with less blemishes. However, like many of the other reviews say, it does dry out my skin. The products are a bit harsh. Overall though, I think this is a decent product.
Zenobia P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole set. My mom sells Mary Kay and she gave this to me to try. I absolutely love it. It is the best gel I've used for break outs ever. If you buy the whole system it can get a little pricey, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. If you're just looking to buy the gel, they sell each peace separatly lol
Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Hands down the best topical acne treatment I have tried. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet gets the job done. Clears pimples quickly too! I always start to see results over night. The packaging is nice, allowing for targeted dispensing of product with minimal waste. I've used this off and on since 2014.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
Good product! It definitely helps to dry up pimples immediately, however it often leaves my sensitive skin around the blemish extra red and I always have to use extra foundation to cover it as it stays red for several hours. So it does help the pimple go away quickly and is probably helpful for skin in the long run, however those with sensitive skin may have temporary irritation.
Katherine B.
Mary Kay's Clear Proof Treatment Gel helps clear blemishes fast! After applying this product to one of my blemishes, I noticed a significant difference. In just two days of using the gel, my blemish was completely gone.

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my Clear Proof VoxBox.*
Hayley J.
The whole clear proof line is nice, but takes some getting used to. It can be drying and doesn't mix well with other products. Prime example: I out eye drops in after using this gel, and they dripped down my face a bit. Minutes later, I had red streaks down my face and had to start over! Now I just use the gel at night.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
I'm obsessed with Mary Kay's clear proof system!! I have the whole set and the treatment gel is the third step out or four. It has changed everything for me! I love it so much and it helped me clear my whole face up. My acne is improving so much and still getting better. It is my second set and I will keep using it because this will help you a lot! I really recommend this!!
Manuela Z.
Statesville , NC
I bought the whole acne treatment package of this and absolutely loved it! I use it every day and it helped clear out all my acne. Whenever I get a pimple, I just use this product and it goes away fast! It is so easy to use. A friend recommended it to me and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this full system for a little over a week, and this worked almost overnight for me, maybe about a day and a half later the one blemish I used it on completely disappeared. It was a really tiny blemish, but I don't get massive acne, I hope that it works this well for those who do though.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?