BY CLEAR PROOF #34 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I've used this product for years. I use it every morning on my break-out prone areas and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. If I notice a new spot popping up, I'll use it before bed too, but it's reliable and does a great job at preventing future zits.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am super impressed with this acne treatment gel, it works as you spot treat trouble spots on your face. Super cheap and get the job done!
Rosalía F.
Rosalía F.
Doral, FL
If you have acne problems this is your solution, good and quickly very special for sensitive skin. deserve 💯
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
It helped me a lot with my acne! Sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Love this product! But you should really use it everyday or else might have a break out. Really good on my sensitive skin.
Claire S.
Claire S.
My skin is prone to break outs but since I've been using this product I've had little to no acne, and it's been several months now
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is my holy grail, ride or die ance spot treatment. It works so well without being too too drying! I have 5 around my house right now
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
This product is perfect to dab on that pesky zit right before bed or at any time. I prefer right before bed! Be sure to place on only the target area because it can be a bit drying.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I have this whole set of Mary Kay product and I love it.It works great on my acne I don't get irritated and dry skin it's a amazing product.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
I have used Mary Kay acne treatments since my teenage years. I never suffered from severe acne, just hormonal acne and this always works awesome as a spot treatment. I use it at the first sign of a pimple.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?