Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#16 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Sound Beach, NY
April 27, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This stuff works wonders it's so good looks gone the next day!! I need to make a purchase on Mary Kay
Julia  O.
Julia O.
Frankston, TX
This is like the only thing that works for me! I've been using this so long the style of the bottle as changed! It's better than proactive by far!
Shante h.
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Ylana N.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
This truly works wonders. I was a little skeptical about this product but decided to try it out. It works! It dilutes your pimple over night! So glad I tried jt
Katie P.
Katie P.
Newark, DE
Never dries out my skin, but always diminishes any signs of breakouts. You only need to use a little at a time and it practically works overnight!!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Roxbury, MA
I have been using this kit product and the rest of the kit for about 2 weeks and I can already see the difference. I'll definitely buy a second one.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
I think this system works really well. I used all three products each night and my skin did look noticeably clearer in just a week. Thats progress!
Janice B.
Janice B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This does not work at all for my acne. I tried it for weeks with my acne and it did not dry it up or make it go away.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I have found that this gel works the best for my skin! It knocks out my acne so well, while not drying out my skin.
Maddi P.
Maddi P.
June 6, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
It clears skin really quickly, it feels smooth on my face and is easy to use! I really love this product not only because it works very well but it is also not super expensive!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?