BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Hollie P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using this system for 2 weeks and I am hooked. I noticed a difference the first night I used it, and within a week, I had no breakouts or acne on my face at all. I did experience a little drying out, which caused my face to be a little itchy. When I did that, I just skipped a day of using the system, and then started back the next day. Once my skin got used to the products, I had no problems with it.
Nisha R.
This is exactly what it is meant to be-- an acne TREATMENT gel. It is very potent and should only be as a spot treatment. That being said, this product was probably my most favorite out of the entire line. If I had a pimple or a blemish of sorts, I would apply this gel to the affected area twice a day-- once in morning, once at night-- and by the next day, it would have noticeably reduced. I received the entire system complimentary of Influenster, and although I may never use some of the other products again, I will most definitely be using this one.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. I really like the acne gel. it actually works on my acne!! The only downside is it will dry your skin out if you use it a lot (twice a day for multiple days). I found it worked best for me to use it once a day. I only used it as a spot treatment, not all over. I will use all of the tube but I probably wouldn't buy again since it is kind of expensive.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I've been fighting acne for about 20 years and I've finally gotten mostly under control, but when I feel a pimple coming on I put this on it right away and greatly shortens the life of the zit! I mostly use it as a spot treatment, but if.I have a breakout or my skin care routine gets disrupted I use this all over my face and it really, really, helps get things back under control.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
I started out using this with my cleanser, toner and moisturizer all twice a day now I just use this spot treatment once a day while still cleaning and moisturizing twice a day, Haven't really used many Mary Kay products in the past but I am very glad I got these in my latest VoxBox! I love that this product has helped clear my face so quickly!
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I'm kind nd of confused as to the difference in this and the moisturizer. Couldn't they have been combined for a less stressful morning routine? I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft!
Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Hands down the best topical acne treatment I have tried. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet gets the job done. Clears pimples quickly too! I always start to see results over night. The packaging is nice, allowing for targeted dispensing of product with minimal waste. I've used this off and on since 2014.
Zenobia P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole set. My mom sells Mary Kay and she gave this to me to try. I absolutely love it. It is the best gel I've used for break outs ever. If you buy the whole system it can get a little pricey, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. If you're just looking to buy the gel, they sell each peace separatly lol
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This product worked for me. I use the four-step acne treatment, and after about a month, I did notice a difference in my skin. It left my skin looking brighter and with less blemishes. However, like many of the other reviews say, it does dry out my skin. The products are a bit harsh. Overall though, I think this is a decent product.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
Good product! It definitely helps to dry up pimples immediately, however it often leaves my sensitive skin around the blemish extra red and I always have to use extra foundation to cover it as it stays red for several hours. So it does help the pimple go away quickly and is probably helpful for skin in the long run, however those with sensitive skin may have temporary irritation.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?