BY CLEAR PROOF #41 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Joanna N.
Joanna N.
Reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. Gets rid of them completely without stripping the skin. I would recommend the whole set which includes face wash, toner, and an oil free moisturizer for the best results.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sacramento california
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an ok product for small areas it seemed to take 2 to 3 days to work i felt like there were other products out there that could the same thing for a lower price
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Love this! I put it on over night and my acne bumps, unless they are very bad, are gone the next morning. It's so great, i give it as gifts and have friends children trying it. Everyone I give it to loves it!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Omg my face has become so much smoother and every week my acne scars and blemishes kept disappearing !! I absolutely love this product. I use it twice a day and it does wonders !!
elena r.
elena r.
Fayetteville , NC
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Ki S.
Ki S.
This is really good at clearing up your skin! The tiny bottle also lasts a really long time which is super nice. It does rly feel drying at all either!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
I have to give this product solid 5 stars ! I love how fast it works. I always buy new bottles when done. Its something I always have to carry with me.
Anzehla T.
Anzehla T.
American Fork
I've tried this product for 2 years now. The price is kind of high but it totally works. Get the whole acne kit for absolute clear & glowing skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Saint Louis, MO
This works really well. I put it on right before bed. I would use it in the beginning of the day but I have dry skin and it would dry my skin out even more
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I've used this product for years. I use it every morning on my break-out prone areas and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. If I notice a new spot popping up, I'll use it before bed too, but it's reliable and does a great job at preventing future zits.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?