BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
Brittany
Wilkesboro
This whole skin care kit is amazing. I use it 2 times a day for the past 3 years and my skin looks the best it's ever looked. Highly effective and HIGHlLY RECOMMENDED❤️
YAMELY G.
I bought the entire Clearproof kit including the toner, face wash, moisturizer and the gel. First off, the cleanser is gentle enough so it doesn't irritate your skin but digs deep to clean your pores. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 months and nothing else compares to it. I have tried everything you could ever imagine and this product is the best product for reducing my acne and redness. I get a pimple maybe once every month around the time of my period, but other than that, my skin is CLEAR, super smooth. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed acne gels, to over the counter treatments, to extensive facials, but everything irritates my skin except for this amazing product. TRY IT!!!
Joanna N.
Reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. Gets rid of them completely without stripping the skin. I would recommend the whole set which includes face wash, toner, and an oil free moisturizer for the best results.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Acne Treatment Gel (This is a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment)
What I like
- It worked as I expected any Benzoyl Peroxide treatment to work. Dried up my big yucky spot on my nose in three days. Marked improvement after two applications in a day.

What I dislike
-The same thing I NEVER like about Benzoyl Peroxide treatments…It bleaches everything. I knew this going in, so I used an old pillow case cover and a dedicated towel to dry my face and hands with after use so as to not ruin my nice stuff. Otherwise, it did it’s job to a T.
Sydney R.
American fork, Ut
This is hands down the best topical acne treatment I've ever used! I'm obsessed and it's worth every penny. I've had my tube for over a year so it lasts quite a long time. Totally recommend it!
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This is probably the only product I enjoyed out of the Mary Kay Clear proof line. It really does help with spot treating and I've noticed some blemishes fade away. It takes awhile for this stuff to work on me but I did enjoy less redness and acne. It doesn't burn or dry out my skin really bad and it's a good consistency that can be spread easily. I love this stuff but do feel as though it sometimes takes awhile to work so that's my only downside to it. I guess not everything works extremely fast, though.
Michaela D.
Omg my face has become so much smoother and every week my acne scars and blemishes kept disappearing !! I absolutely love this product. I use it twice a day and it does wonders !!
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I used this along with the entire skincare kit that Mary Kay clear proof had. I liked it at first, but after a week it made me break out more just because my skin was drying out in certain areas and actually cracking. I can't say this product doesn't work, but you really should have extremely oily (all over) acne prone skin. I thought and still do think I have oily skin, but this did NOT work for me. I returned it shortly after and it took me a month of using homemade organic all natural skin care products to get my skin "normal" again. Now it's definitely worth the shot though since Mary Kay has a great return policy! Don't let this discourage you!
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I feel that this product was mainly meant to aid in the pain relief or reduce redness in existing acne. Aside from initial acne it is not needed for everyday treatment. Unlike the cleansing gel which is a powerful cleaning agent that removes oils or the toner that breaks down the skin for removal peroxide can be found in it's pure form on store shelves. The only benefit is the gel consistency when applying.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?