BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Ana C.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product I really recommend this it works so well get the whole set you won't regret it
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Love this , my number one product to put on when I have acne and I need it gone in a few hours .
Samantha W.
Harleysville
This is the third step of the Acne system and it cleared up my breakouts in only 2 days!
Gionna P.
Best ever! I can put this on a breakout at night and within 24 hours it's ready to pop!
Megan G.
Works best with the entire kit. Blemishes disappear almost over night. Great product.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
This stuff is great. Works best with the other 3 items. Clears up skin and makes it looks and feel amazing.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I really like this stuff, but I find it dries my face if I put it all over. I have started putting it only on my spots and it has helped shrink them. I also have noticed my blackheads on my nose diminishing.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
I started out using this with my cleanser, toner and moisturizer all twice a day now I just use this spot treatment once a day while still cleaning and moisturizing twice a day, Haven't really used many Mary Kay products in the past but I am very glad I got these in my latest VoxBox! I love that this product has helped clear my face so quickly!
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe that finally i found something strong enough w/o hurting my skin cause i have a sensible skin. An in just a week my skin is more clear no more pimples yeayy
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. This i was highly impressed with, It works well and clears up the acne quite fast. It only takes a small amount. I just put it directly onto the acne spots and the next day they was almost unnoticeable. Quite a difference. It contains peroxide which had me a little bit worried about drying out or discoloration of the skin but these did not happen. I will continue with using this product.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?