BY CLEAR PROOF #34 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
OBSESSED!!!!! Any and every time I have acne coming to the surface I use this!!! It's great and it doesn't irritate my skin!! It's gentle and I have v ur sensitive skin! However, I would say to only put on the infected area! Don't fix it if it's not broken! I love this whole line!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
My grandma gave me this for christmas this year and I am VERY impressed! Since I have started daily medication and came to college where the stress is high I have had breakouts. This treatment makes the pimples stay away and if they occasionally come they are gone and cleared up within days. This product does not make my face overly dry if I am using the whole set. It is an easy couple step process and I would recommend getting the whole set to any one with acne. I have tried cheap face wash that you can buy at walmart/drug stores and it does not stand a chance.
Brittany
Brittany
Wilkesboro
This whole skin care kit is amazing. I use it 2 times a day for the past 3 years and my skin looks the best it's ever looked. Highly effective and HIGHlLY RECOMMENDED❤️
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Love this! I put it on over night and my acne bumps, unless they are very bad, are gone the next morning. It's so great, i give it as gifts and have friends children trying it. Everyone I give it to loves it!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Omg my face has become so much smoother and every week my acne scars and blemishes kept disappearing !! I absolutely love this product. I use it twice a day and it does wonders !!
elena r.
elena r.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Ki S.
Ki S.
This is really good at clearing up your skin! The tiny bottle also lasts a really long time which is super nice. It does rly feel drying at all either!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
I have to give this product solid 5 stars ! I love how fast it works. I always buy new bottles when done. Its something I always have to carry with me.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Saint Louis, MO
This works really well. I put it on right before bed. I would use it in the beginning of the day but I have dry skin and it would dry my skin out even more
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I've used this product for years. I use it every morning on my break-out prone areas and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. If I notice a new spot popping up, I'll use it before bed too, but it's reliable and does a great job at preventing future zits.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?