BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 3 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I feel that this product was mainly meant to aid in the pain relief or reduce redness in existing acne. Aside from initial acne it is not needed for everyday treatment. Unlike the cleansing gel which is a powerful cleaning agent that removes oils or the toner that breaks down the skin for removal peroxide can be found in it's pure form on store shelves. The only benefit is the gel consistency when applying.
Christina H.
Louisville, KY
Sometimes it dries up a pimple other times it makes it appear faster.. either way i say it works better then waiting for them to come around. Also it super easy to apply
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. This i was highly impressed with, It works well and clears up the acne quite fast. It only takes a small amount. I just put it directly onto the acne spots and the next day they was almost unnoticeable. Quite a difference. It contains peroxide which had me a little bit worried about drying out or discoloration of the skin but these did not happen. I will continue with using this product.
Maddi P.
It clears skin really quickly, it feels smooth on my face and is easy to use! I really love this product not only because it works very well but it is also not super expensive!
Haley B.
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Hollie P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using this system for 2 weeks and I am hooked. I noticed a difference the first night I used it, and within a week, I had no breakouts or acne on my face at all. I did experience a little drying out, which caused my face to be a little itchy. When I did that, I just skipped a day of using the system, and then started back the next day. Once my skin got used to the products, I had no problems with it.
Nisha R.
This is exactly what it is meant to be-- an acne TREATMENT gel. It is very potent and should only be as a spot treatment. That being said, this product was probably my most favorite out of the entire line. If I had a pimple or a blemish of sorts, I would apply this gel to the affected area twice a day-- once in morning, once at night-- and by the next day, it would have noticeably reduced. I received the entire system complimentary of Influenster, and although I may never use some of the other products again, I will most definitely be using this one.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. I really like the acne gel. it actually works on my acne!! The only downside is it will dry your skin out if you use it a lot (twice a day for multiple days). I found it worked best for me to use it once a day. I only used it as a spot treatment, not all over. I will use all of the tube but I probably wouldn't buy again since it is kind of expensive.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I've been fighting acne for about 20 years and I've finally gotten mostly under control, but when I feel a pimple coming on I put this on it right away and greatly shortens the life of the zit! I mostly use it as a spot treatment, but if.I have a breakout or my skin care routine gets disrupted I use this all over my face and it really, really, helps get things back under control.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
I started out using this with my cleanser, toner and moisturizer all twice a day now I just use this spot treatment once a day while still cleaning and moisturizing twice a day, Haven't really used many Mary Kay products in the past but I am very glad I got these in my latest VoxBox! I love that this product has helped clear my face so quickly!
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?