Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I've used this product for years. I use it every morning on my break-out prone areas and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. If I notice a new spot popping up, I'll use it before bed too, but it's reliable and does a great job at preventing future zits.
Rosalía F.
Rosalía F.
Doral, FL
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
If you have acne problems this is your solution, good and quickly very special for sensitive skin. deserve 💯
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
June 21, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
It helped me a lot with my acne! Sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
April 29, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this product! But you should really use it everyday or else might have a break out. Really good on my sensitive skin.
Claire S.
Claire S.
March 8, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
My skin is prone to break outs but since I've been using this product I've had little to no acne, and it's been several months now
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
June 3, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have this whole set of Mary Kay product and I love it.It works great on my acne I don't get irritated and dry skin it's a amazing product.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
I have used Mary Kay acne treatments since my teenage years. I never suffered from severe acne, just hormonal acne and this always works awesome as a spot treatment. I use it at the first sign of a pimple.
Melaina S.
Melaina S.
Creighton, MO
March 15, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This really helps prevent and treat acne fast. I use it at night and it visibly reduces the appearance of blemishes
jade g.
jade g.
June 6, 2017, 6:41 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This absolutely did nothing for my skin except matte it for like an hour. Not good for very oily skin!!!!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I tend to break out around the time of the month and this product works great. It clears up my breakouts quickly without drying out my skin. I have tried several products and this one works the best for me. My skin is oily and I have a constant struggle with acne--Great Product!!!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?