BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
Don't get me wrong this acne treatment really does its job. My acne started to clear up fast. The treatment works faster when you apply to new acne but it really dries out my skin and that is the only default in this product but otherwise this product works really well
Ines M.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Halie T.
Halie T.
I've been using the clear proof for only a few months now and it has done wonders for my face, chest, and back. It works very well and is very gentle on the skin. By far my most favorite product!
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Marshall
I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from not only blackheads, but also red bumps in the T zone especially. I can put this on before going to bed and wake up to better skin.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
My daughter uses this as a spot treatment on her face as well as her body. She uses the whole set weekly but uses the spot treatment daily. There were noticeable improvement within 4 days of using this on an advanced, problematic breakout. Didn't damage the surrounding skin or over dry her face.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
OBSESSED!!!!! Any and every time I have acne coming to the surface I use this!!! It's great and it doesn't irritate my skin!! It's gentle and I have v ur sensitive skin! However, I would say to only put on the infected area! Don't fix it if it's not broken! I love this whole line!
Lindley F.
Lindley F.
Florence , AL
This product is great for quick results when dealing with pop up acne. It significantly reduces pimples just after one use . However if you use too much it can dry your skin out.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
My grandma gave me this for christmas this year and I am VERY impressed! Since I have started daily medication and came to college where the stress is high I have had breakouts. This treatment makes the pimples stay away and if they occasionally come they are gone and cleared up within days. This product does not make my face overly dry if I am using the whole set. It is an easy couple step process and I would recommend getting the whole set to any one with acne. I have tried cheap face wash that you can buy at walmart/drug stores and it does not stand a chance.
Brittany
Brittany
Wilkesboro
This whole skin care kit is amazing. I use it 2 times a day for the past 3 years and my skin looks the best it's ever looked. Highly effective and HIGHlLY RECOMMENDED❤️
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?