Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
May 21, 2017, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I used to have terrible acne and this product helped a lot. It didn't burn my skin and it wasn't too pricy for me which was great. The only thing is I used this product in a set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But, I would still recommend the product. Although it might not be as effective by itself.
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
June 4, 2017, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This product is amazing!!!! On the fourth day of use I began to see the results, the pimples began to dry, I did not have any type of irritation like I have with other products, the moisturizer that comes in the equipment is very good, it does not dry my face and controls Very well the oil in my face.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
April 5, 2017, 4:08 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Don't get me wrong this acne treatment really does its job. My acne started to clear up fast. The treatment works faster when you apply to new acne but it really dries out my skin and that is the only default in this product but otherwise this product works really well
Halie T.
Halie T.
April 2, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I've been using the clear proof for only a few months now and it has done wonders for my face, chest, and back. It works very well and is very gentle on the skin. By far my most favorite product!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
My daughter uses this as a spot treatment on her face as well as her body. She uses the whole set weekly but uses the spot treatment daily. There were noticeable improvement within 4 days of using this on an advanced, problematic breakout. Didn't damage the surrounding skin or over dry her face.
Lindley F.
Lindley F.
Florence , AL
March 15, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This product is great for quick results when dealing with pop up acne. It significantly reduces pimples just after one use . However if you use too much it can dry your skin out.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
June 6, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this! I put it on over night and my acne bumps, unless they are very bad, are gone the next morning. It's so great, i give it as gifts and have friends children trying it. Everyone I give it to loves it!
Elena R.
Elena R.
June 20, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Orlando, Fl
April 22, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have to give this product solid 5 stars ! I love how fast it works. I always buy new bottles when done. Its something I always have to carry with me.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Saint Louis, MO
April 10, 2017, 3:49 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This works really well. I put it on right before bed. I would use it in the beginning of the day but I have dry skin and it would dry my skin out even more
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?