BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Sydney R.
American fork, Ut
This is hands down the best topical acne treatment I've ever used! I'm obsessed and it's worth every penny. I've had my tube for over a year so it lasts quite a long time. Totally recommend it!
Michaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg my face has become so much smoother and every week my acne scars and blemishes kept disappearing !! I absolutely love this product. I use it twice a day and it does wonders !!
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Christina H.
Louisville, KY
Sometimes it dries up a pimple other times it makes it appear faster.. either way i say it works better then waiting for them to come around. Also it super easy to apply
Maddi P.
It clears skin really quickly, it feels smooth on my face and is easy to use! I really love this product not only because it works very well but it is also not super expensive!
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the acne treatment gel! I use it twice a day and it has changed my life! It has helped me so much and it is one of the few things that has ever actually worked for my face! If you're looking for something to help clear up your face try this! This is the only product I will now because it does work
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
I've been fighting acne for about 20 years and I've finally gotten mostly under control, but when I feel a pimple coming on I put this on it right away and greatly shortens the life of the zit! I mostly use it as a spot treatment, but if.I have a breakout or my skin care routine gets disrupted I use this all over my face and it really, really, helps get things back under control.
Zenobia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole set. My mom sells Mary Kay and she gave this to me to try. I absolutely love it. It is the best gel I've used for break outs ever. If you buy the whole system it can get a little pricey, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. If you're just looking to buy the gel, they sell each peace separatly lol
Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Hands down the best topical acne treatment I have tried. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet gets the job done. Clears pimples quickly too! I always start to see results over night. The packaging is nice, allowing for targeted dispensing of product with minimal waste. I've used this off and on since 2014.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
Good product! It definitely helps to dry up pimples immediately, however it often leaves my sensitive skin around the blemish extra red and I always have to use extra foundation to cover it as it stays red for several hours. So it does help the pimple go away quickly and is probably helpful for skin in the long run, however those with sensitive skin may have temporary irritation.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?