BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Kailey E.
Kailey E.
New Philadelphia
I have bad acne when I break out or when mother natures calls and this is my go to product this paired with the Mary Kay face scrub is a dream come true my acne cleared up in days! It didn't make my face oily and was perfect! It is a little pricey but in my opinion I think it's worth it for the clear skin in return!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
I used to have terrible acne and this product helped a lot. It didn't burn my skin and it wasn't too pricy for me which was great. The only thing is I used this product in a set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But, I would still recommend the product. Although it might not be as effective by itself.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta este producto yo lo uso y me funciona muy bien me lo aplico por las noches donde tenga una espinilla y por la mañana ya está seca y desinflamada, pero si ay que tener cuidado de no poner mucho producto porque puede resecar la piel
Remmie S.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
This spot treatment does exactly what it should. It doesn't cause the extreme drying that a lot of other spot treatments I've tried do. It is very gentle but effective. I don't care for the packaging but that's a personal choice.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the set of 4 that comes with this. And I notice a difference in my skin right after I use it. It feels so smooth on your face. It does such a great job cleaning your skin. I got this from my friend, her mom is a Mary Kay consultant!
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
Fort smith, AR
This whole line of face wash is amazing its the only thing that cleared my daughters face up. We tried everything cheap and expensive and this is the best and its affordable Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Camila R.
Camila R.
5713 palm river rd tampa fl
This product did not work for me at all. Im not saying that it won't work for anyone but for me its a big NO! I bought it at walmart i believe, and it was very refreshing and soft on the skin, but didnt improve my acne.
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing!!!! On the fourth day of use I began to see the results, the pimples began to dry, I did not have any type of irritation like I have with other products, the moisturizer that comes in the equipment is very good, it does not dry my face and controls Very well the oil in my face.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
I think this stuff is magic because I put it on before going to sleep and the next morning whatever acne issue I was dealing with the night before is significantly minimized, or completely gone! I love this stuff!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This is my favorite acne treatment gel. If you combine this with the clear proof serum it’s like magic. It’s this white gel and it’s odorless and it goes on easily. I just wish I could hav more of it in the tube.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?