BY CLEAR PROOF #34 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Laly R.
Laly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample version of this and it worked very well, within 2 days my acne would disappear! I used it until the very last drop wasted! The price was good for the 4 other items that came with it which was a cleanser, eye creme, & a moisturizer, definitely worth it!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
I used to have terrible acne and this product helped a lot. It didn't burn my skin and it wasn't too pricy for me which was great. The only thing is I used this product in a set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But, I would still recommend the product. Although it might not be as effective by itself.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta este producto yo lo uso y me funciona muy bien me lo aplico por las noches donde tenga una espinilla y por la mañana ya está seca y desinflamada, pero si ay que tener cuidado de no poner mucho producto porque puede resecar la piel
Camila R.
Camila R.
1510 river dr apt c 303 tampa fl
This product did not work for me at all. Im not saying that it won't work for anyone but for me its a big NO! I bought it at walmart i believe, and it was very refreshing and soft on the skin, but didnt improve my acne.
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing!!!! On the fourth day of use I began to see the results, the pimples began to dry, I did not have any type of irritation like I have with other products, the moisturizer that comes in the equipment is very good, it does not dry my face and controls Very well the oil in my face.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
I think this stuff is magic because I put it on before going to sleep and the next morning whatever acne issue I was dealing with the night before is significantly minimized, or completely gone! I love this stuff!
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
Don't get me wrong this acne treatment really does its job. My acne started to clear up fast. The treatment works faster when you apply to new acne but it really dries out my skin and that is the only default in this product but otherwise this product works really well
Ines M.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Halie T.
Halie T.
I've been using the clear proof for only a few months now and it has done wonders for my face, chest, and back. It works very well and is very gentle on the skin. By far my most favorite product!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?