BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 3 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Halie T.
I've been using the clear proof for only a few months now and it has done wonders for my face, chest, and back. It works very well and is very gentle on the skin. By far my most favorite product!
Alex Y.
I love this! Whenever I had one of those nasty pimples right before I slept I made sure to add a little over them and the next day after washing my face you instantly notice how much faster the acne starts to clear out.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
I have purchased the entire acne treatment regimen from Mary Kay for both of my teenagers. They now swear by it and recommend it to all of their friends and our family members. Surprisingly the product is cheaper than what you would expect for the quality of product received. The product actually lasts for quite a while also as it doesn't take a whole lot to get the job done. It is definitely well worth the price. Do will definitely keep purchasing this product. They use it daily and other than the occasional breakout due to a surge in hormones they neither one have acne issues. This is a very highly recommended product.
Kristi M.
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. I would have to say the spot treatment is an all time favorite. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Ashlee P.
I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from not only blackheads, but also red bumps in the T zone especially. I can put this on before going to bed and wake up to better skin.
Carmen L.
I received this in my voxbox and this is my review after the first use! **I will update my reviews on the Clear Proof line as I continue to test these products out. This acne treatment gel came in 1st Place out of the total 4 products in the clear proof regimen i was sent! When i first received this, I was surprised and slightly scared to find out that this acne treatment gel contained 5% benzoyl peroxide! I have only tried drug store salicylic acid acne mediation in the past and they never worked for me! I was surprised to see that when i woke up this morning, my red bumpy acne has become only smooth small pink dots! This worked much better than the best acne creams i tried and i will definitely continue to try this out. This is only my review after the first use but for now its an A in my book!
Sandy P.
Irvine, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and it definitely gets the job done. My skin is not in tip-top shape but my acne has greatly reduced. I actually prefer benzoyl peroxide over salicylic acid because I can see the effects the next morning as pimples are reduced in size and redness. However, this, in conjunction with other products, dries out my skin so much it causes it to flake and dry out my normally oily/combination skin so much so that no amount of the moisturizer in the line can help it. Though I wouldn't purchase this with my own money, I will definitely use it up to the last gel drop. And remember, though Mary Kay is a popular and well-known brand, benzoyl peroxide gel is quite abundant in regular drugstores in the skincare aisle.
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
This product is great for quick results when dealing with pop up acne. It significantly reduces pimples just after one use . However if you use too much it can dry your skin out.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
My grandma gave me this for christmas this year and I am VERY impressed! Since I have started daily medication and came to college where the stress is high I have had breakouts. This treatment makes the pimples stay away and if they occasionally come they are gone and cleared up within days. This product does not make my face overly dry if I am using the whole set. It is an easy couple step process and I would recommend getting the whole set to any one with acne. I have tried cheap face wash that you can buy at walmart/drug stores and it does not stand a chance.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?