BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
hi hat
I've used this product. I'm not a fan of this product, it caused me to breakout worse. I was told to keep using it and that my breakouts may get worse but then they'd get better. I tried for a couple weeks but I became to annoyed with the breakouts to continue use. I also felt it's a bit pricey considering I had poor result.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I like this product and it works most of the time. I use it every time I get a pimple. I purchased it from marykay.com. The packaging is very nice and it's easy to squeeze out. I would buy it again because it does get rid of a lot my pimples but there are times when it doesn't work and it just feels gross on my face.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT WORKED WONDERS FOR MY SKIN. I've struggled with acne for about 4 years now and this is finally the product that stopped blemishes from popping up on my skin. It dries up to blemish and stops it from growing in its tracks. This is definitely my holy grail product that I will use literally as long as I live.
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works wonders! Obviously nothing will make a. Pimple completely disappear before the next day, but this comes very very close! So effective! It's always included in my clear proof kit and alittle goes a long way so I have extra bottles still!! The entire clearproof  line is amazing, I highly recommend
Tegan R.
Tegan R.
I like this acne treatment gel because I do think that it helps to reduce certain spots, the only downside is that if I use it too much my skin has a reaction to it. But as long as I don't use it everyday I am fine. So I would recommend this produce just be careful with using it regularly!
Conner L.
Conner L.
This has been my go to for almost 10 years! I rarely have acne but when a pimple starts popping up I layer this on it constantly and before I go to bed I leave a thick layer on. It takes away redness and within 2 days it's gone and the whole time no one has noticed! It's a life saver for both my mom and I!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
My acne is very bad and I break out a lot. Whenever I notice a pimple coming up, I grab this and it will minimize my pimple by A LOT!! If you have a pimple that had already formed, it's too late to use this, but if you are acne prone, I would highly recommend this product!
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've got two full packages from Mary Kay of the acne clear proof and it work so much for me. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It is important to use the moisturizer after the toner or it will dry your skin out. But all of the products did a huge difference on my skin.
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Laly R.
Laly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample version of this and it worked very well, within 2 days my acne would disappear! I used it until the very last drop wasted! The price was good for the 4 other items that came with it which was a cleanser, eye creme, & a moisturizer, definitely worth it!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?