BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
Don't get me wrong this acne treatment really does its job. My acne started to clear up fast. The treatment works faster when you apply to new acne but it really dries out my skin and that is the only default in this product but otherwise this product works really well
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Halie T.
I've been using the clear proof for only a few months now and it has done wonders for my face, chest, and back. It works very well and is very gentle on the skin. By far my most favorite product!
Alex Y.
Chicago
I love this! Whenever I had one of those nasty pimples right before I slept I made sure to add a little over them and the next day after washing my face you instantly notice how much faster the acne starts to clear out.
Aleigha F.
Works great on acne! I use this with the face wash and the pore purifying serum and that works wonders on my skin! Definately recommend but don't use so much because it has salicylic acid.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
I have purchased the entire acne treatment regimen from Mary Kay for both of my teenagers. They now swear by it and recommend it to all of their friends and our family members. Surprisingly the product is cheaper than what you would expect for the quality of product received. The product actually lasts for quite a while also as it doesn't take a whole lot to get the job done. It is definitely well worth the price. Do will definitely keep purchasing this product. They use it daily and other than the occasional breakout due to a surge in hormones they neither one have acne issues. This is a very highly recommended product.
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for quick results when dealing with pop up acne. It significantly reduces pimples just after one use . However if you use too much it can dry your skin out.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma gave me this for christmas this year and I am VERY impressed! Since I have started daily medication and came to college where the stress is high I have had breakouts. This treatment makes the pimples stay away and if they occasionally come they are gone and cleared up within days. This product does not make my face overly dry if I am using the whole set. It is an easy couple step process and I would recommend getting the whole set to any one with acne. I have tried cheap face wash that you can buy at walmart/drug stores and it does not stand a chance.
Laura M.
Mount Dora, FL
I had clear skin until recently, then all of a sudden my face was COVERED with acne. I became very self conscious of it. Then, one of my friends mentioned Clear Proof to me. So, I ordered it. It was relatively cheap compared to many other skin care treatments. So I figured if it didn't work, I wouldn't waste hundreds of dollars. It's been a week and everyone is noticing the difference already and wanting to know my secret. I also love supporting small businesses! Just a piece of advice: only use the toner once a day because it will dry your face.
Brittany
Wilkesboro
This whole skin care kit is amazing. I use it 2 times a day for the past 3 years and my skin looks the best it's ever looked. Highly effective and HIGHlLY RECOMMENDED❤️
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?