Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#16 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
I think this stuff works okay by itself but you really need the whole line for it to really be effective and I apparently have a salicylic acid allergy because I got dry and itchy all over my face when using the full clear proof line and that was a hell-ish few days while that cleared up. If you don't react to salicylic acid checkout the full line but you probably won't be in love with this by itself.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:15 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have re purchased this about four times... has worked so good for my skin. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. The only bad thing about this is the size .. i feel like i run out quickly.
Caitlyn V.
Caitlyn V.
May 27, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
i love this product and the whole set it comes with. i started using the kit a month ago and my acne cleared up almost completely. it's worth the price and it doesn't take long to notice some changes. i recommend this to teenagers who have a hard time getting rid of those small annoying pimples that hide under your skin and won't go away.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
I bought the full ClearProof line at a Mary Kay Party & used the line regularly for two weeks until I just couldn't stand the dryness, redness & irritation anymore. That being said, I was EXTREMELY impressed with this gel as a SPOT TREATMENT. I've tried so many products like this but this one has been the first to show such fast result when applied early to any sign of a pimple.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
April 24, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
My mom buys me the clearproof kit and I swear the treatment gel is my best friend.  I believe I have her buy me this product every time she makes an order.  I use it like crazy after I get out of the shower and before bed.  I honestly believe that it works and it is one of the only products I can use on my face that won't make the acne worse.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
June 8, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This gel is definitely a skin saver. I have a pretty simple skin regimen now which is a gentle cleanser, acne medication (this product), and a moisturizer. This has 5% acne medication which is the perfect amount to help heal current blemishes without purging the skin too quickly. If you are consistent your skin WILL clear up! I got it from my Mary Kay consultant for $10.
Tegan R.
Tegan R.
May 1, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I like this acne treatment gel because I do think that it helps to reduce certain spots, the only downside is that if I use it too much my skin has a reaction to it. But as long as I don't use it everyday I am fine. So I would recommend this produce just be careful with using it regularly!
Conner L.
Conner L.
March 14, 2017, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This has been my go to for almost 10 years! I rarely have acne but when a pimple starts popping up I layer this on it constantly and before I go to bed I leave a thick layer on. It takes away redness and within 2 days it's gone and the whole time no one has noticed! It's a life saver for both my mom and I!
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
April 29, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Kailey E.
Kailey E.
New Philadelphia
June 5, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I have bad acne when I break out or when mother natures calls and this is my go to product this paired with the Mary Kay face scrub is a dream come true my acne cleared up in days! It didn't make my face oily and was perfect! It is a little pricey but in my opinion I think it's worth it for the clear skin in return!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?