BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
elena r.
Fayetteville , NC
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
I use this as part of the 4 piece set and it is my favorite! I’ve tried so many times to find a great acne treatment and this is the best. Blemishes are gone within a few days. It’s not too expensive and i definitely recommend.
Rhea D.
Fort smith, AR
This whole line of face wash is amazing its the only thing that cleared my daughters face up. We tried everything cheap and expensive and this is the best and its affordable Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Camila R.
5713 palm river rd tampa fl
This product did not work for me at all. Im not saying that it won't work for anyone but for me its a big NO! I bought it at walmart i believe, and it was very refreshing and soft on the skin, but didnt improve my acne.
Gabrielle R.
I tried out the whole clear proof set and it helped control my oil and cleared up most of my acne along with using their spinning cleanser brush. For the spot treatment it wasn't my favorite and took a few days to dry out acne.
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
I think this stuff is magic because I put it on before going to sleep and the next morning whatever acne issue I was dealing with the night before is significantly minimized, or completely gone! I love this stuff!
Alyssa
Good for breakouts! I've been using this product for 1-2 years now and it works the best with my skin. It does make your skin a little dry so moisturizer definitely is a necessity.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I used it along with the cleanser and toner from this line. I would use this all over my face when I had a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead. It worked great as long as you stay compliant and use it everyday. I started seeing progress after a week, but my face did get dry from using it too much. I would suggest using it once a day and then later using it up to twice a day. It was a bit sticky which I did not like, but once it dried you couldn't feel it. I do think it's a bit pricey compared to other options that you can get at drugstores, but this is definitely worth a try if you have a lot of acne, not just a small pimple here and there.
Rebecca L.
Reseda, CA
Don't get me wrong this acne treatment really does its job. My acne started to clear up fast. The treatment works faster when you apply to new acne but it really dries out my skin and that is the only default in this product but otherwise this product works really well
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?