BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
Sydney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have used this product for as long as I can remember and it is the most effective product! It never fails to shrink a giant pimple overnight. Be careful though or it could dry out your face so only put it on pimples. It can only be purchased on the Mary Kay website but I definitely recommend it !
Paige S.
Tuscaloosa
The whole Clear Proof line by Mary Kay has SAVED my life!! After getting off of birth control my skin was a MESS and did a complete 180° on me! But I can manage and complete make break out disappear with this stuff in as little as two uses! It has been a life saver and became a staple in my!
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Have been using this product for awhile every night before I go to bed and it helps a lot only issue I have is it dries out my face of I put too much on certain parts of my face
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Me encanta este producto yo lo uso y me funciona muy bien me lo aplico por las noches donde tenga una espinilla y por la mañana ya está seca y desinflamada, pero si ay que tener cuidado de no poner mucho producto porque puede resecar la piel
Diamond H.
OBSESSED!!!!! Any and every time I have acne coming to the surface I use this!!! It's great and it doesn't irritate my skin!! It's gentle and I have v ur sensitive skin! However, I would say to only put on the infected area! Don't fix it if it's not broken! I love this whole line!
Ashley K.
I've heard good things about this system... but after a couple days of using it twice a day, it started drying out my face a TON. I have fairly normal skin (don't get very oily and occasionally have problems with dryness) and figured that if I just used the system once a day instead, that would fix it. Nope. I DID notice a reduction in the amount of acne I had, but I don't think it's worth the drying effect. If anyone is curious about trying it (because it doesn't make everyone's skin dry out like that, just some of us) then I would recommend getting the travel-sized set to give it a test run. Also, Mary Kay consultants are pretty good about offering product returns/refunds/exchanges if a product doesn't work for you. Give it a try! If it doesn't dry your face out, then I think you'll be pleased with it! I would have been if it weren't for drying my face out.
Andrea L.
Reseda
I use the whole kit from this product. I can have a massive pimp on my chin & I put this over night & it is almost complete gone. I would say this product has definitely helped me with my acne.
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
I use this as part of the 4 piece set and it is my favorite! I’ve tried so many times to find a great acne treatment and this is the best. Blemishes are gone within a few days. It’s not too expensive and i definitely recommend.
Elena R.
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Rhea D.
Fort smith, AR
This whole line of face wash is amazing its the only thing that cleared my daughters face up. We tried everything cheap and expensive and this is the best and its affordable Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin with cystic acne. I am 23 years old and have never found any type of wash, scrub, gel, or cream that could help me with my acne. Can someone tell me if this is a good product to give a try?!