BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Ashley K.
I've heard good things about this system... but after a couple days of using it twice a day, it started drying out my face a TON. I have fairly normal skin (don't get very oily and occasionally have problems with dryness) and figured that if I just used the system once a day instead, that would fix it. Nope. I DID notice a reduction in the amount of acne I had, but I don't think it's worth the drying effect. If anyone is curious about trying it (because it doesn't make everyone's skin dry out like that, just some of us) then I would recommend getting the travel-sized set to give it a test run. Also, Mary Kay consultants are pretty good about offering product returns/refunds/exchanges if a product doesn't work for you. Give it a try! If it doesn't dry your face out, then I think you'll be pleased with it! I would have been if it weren't for drying my face out.
Andrea L.
Reseda
I use the whole kit from this product. I can have a massive pimp on my chin & I put this over night & it is almost complete gone. I would say this product has definitely helped me with my acne.
elena r.
Fayetteville , NC
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm obsessed. My skin has slowly gotten clearer. It doesn't dry out my face. I use the charcoal mask after too and have seen improvements in my acne and the overall shine of my face.
Rhea D.
Fort smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole line of face wash is amazing its the only thing that cleared my daughters face up. We tried everything cheap and expensive and this is the best and its affordable Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Camila R.
5713 palm river rd tampa fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not work for me at all. Im not saying that it won't work for anyone but for me its a big NO! I bought it at walmart i believe, and it was very refreshing and soft on the skin, but didnt improve my acne.
Gabrielle R.
I tried out the whole clear proof set and it helped control my oil and cleared up most of my acne along with using their spinning cleanser brush. For the spot treatment it wasn't my favorite and took a few days to dry out acne.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this stuff is magic because I put it on before going to sleep and the next morning whatever acne issue I was dealing with the night before is significantly minimized, or completely gone! I love this stuff!
Alyssa
Good for breakouts! I've been using this product for 1-2 years now and it works the best with my skin. It does make your skin a little dry so moisturizer definitely is a necessity.
Jennifer F.
Love this! I put it on over night and my acne bumps, unless they are very bad, are gone the next morning. It's so great, i give it as gifts and have friends children trying it. Everyone I give it to loves it!
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the full kit of this product and it work like magic . within a day you pimples / blemishes are less red and visible! This product works wonders on oil ,dry and combination . I have been using it for about 2 weeks and i am obsessed!
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?