Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Erika H.
Erika H.
I apply this every night before going to bed and after washing my face. And you see a difference right away
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
N Royalton, OH
For me this product took days to even BEGIN to treat pimples and produced NEW acne in the area. Not good!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Inglewood, CA
Jan. 13, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this product I really recommend this it works so well get the whole set you won't regret it
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Jan. 16, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this , my number one product to put on when I have acne and I need it gone in a few hours .
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This really worked and did the job! Every time I use this I get results! Totally recommend!!!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Austin, TX
This is great for acne prone skin. It is easy on the skin and leaves a healthy glow.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
It work for me in a week I never thought I was gonna find a good product for acne
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
This product is amazing! Worked for me within a week. The price is worth the pay!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I used this along with the entire skincare kit that Mary Kay clear proof had. I liked it at first, but after a week it made me break out more just because my skin was drying out in certain areas and actually cracking. I can't say this product doesn't work, but you really should have extremely oily (all over) acne prone skin. I thought and still do think I have oily skin, but this did NOT work for me. I returned it shortly after and it took me a month of using homemade organic all natural skin care products to get my skin "normal" again. Now it's definitely worth the shot though since Mary Kay has a great return policy! Don't let this discourage you!
YAMELY G.
YAMELY G.
March 14, 2017, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I bought the entire Clearproof kit including the toner, face wash, moisturizer and the gel. First off, the cleanser is gentle enough so it doesn't irritate your skin but digs deep to clean your pores. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 months and nothing else compares to it. I have tried everything you could ever imagine and this product is the best product for reducing my acne and redness. I get a pimple maybe once every month around the time of my period, but other than that, my skin is CLEAR, super smooth. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed acne gels, to over the counter treatments, to extensive facials, but everything irritates my skin except for this amazing product. TRY IT!!!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?