BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
I have re purchased this about four times... has worked so good for my skin. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. The only bad thing about this is the size .. i feel like i run out quickly.
Caitlyn V.
Caitlyn V.
i love this product and the whole set it comes with. i started using the kit a month ago and my acne cleared up almost completely. it's worth the price and it doesn't take long to notice some changes. i recommend this to teenagers who have a hard time getting rid of those small annoying pimples that hide under your skin and won't go away.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
I bought the full ClearProof line at a Mary Kay Party & used the line regularly for two weeks until I just couldn't stand the dryness, redness & irritation anymore. That being said, I was EXTREMELY impressed with this gel as a SPOT TREATMENT. I've tried so many products like this but this one has been the first to show such fast result when applied early to any sign of a pimple.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Ally E.
Ally E.
I have used this product since I got my first pimple and I'm convinced its magic. When you start to feel a pimple coming in, I like to put some of this one either before I go to sleep or under my makeup and it does an amazing job of drying the pimple out and minimizing it. Even for the more stubborn ones or ones that have been popped, this helps clear them out and heal.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
These products have helped me a ton. I've tried many other products but nothing helped, until I started using these. Personally I don't use the toner too often since it does dry up my skin, but the rest I todally recommend! Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment GelClear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing GelClear Proof® Blemish Control TonerClear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom buys me the clearproof kit and I swear the treatment gel is my best friend.  I believe I have her buy me this product every time she makes an order.  I use it like crazy after I get out of the shower and before bed.  I honestly believe that it works and it is one of the only products I can use on my face that won't make the acne worse.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
This gel is definitely a skin saver. I have a pretty simple skin regimen now which is a gentle cleanser, acne medication (this product), and a moisturizer. This has 5% acne medication which is the perfect amount to help heal current blemishes without purging the skin too quickly. If you are consistent your skin WILL clear up! I got it from my Mary Kay consultant for $10.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?