BY CLEAR PROOF #33 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
It work for me in a week I never thought I was gonna find a good product for acne
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
This product is amazing! Worked for me within a week. The price is worth the pay!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this along with the entire skincare kit that Mary Kay clear proof had. I liked it at first, but after a week it made me break out more just because my skin was drying out in certain areas and actually cracking. I can't say this product doesn't work, but you really should have extremely oily (all over) acne prone skin. I thought and still do think I have oily skin, but this did NOT work for me. I returned it shortly after and it took me a month of using homemade organic all natural skin care products to get my skin "normal" again. Now it's definitely worth the shot though since Mary Kay has a great return policy! Don't let this discourage you!
YAMELY G.
YAMELY G.
I bought the entire Clearproof kit including the toner, face wash, moisturizer and the gel. First off, the cleanser is gentle enough so it doesn't irritate your skin but digs deep to clean your pores. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 months and nothing else compares to it. I have tried everything you could ever imagine and this product is the best product for reducing my acne and redness. I get a pimple maybe once every month around the time of my period, but other than that, my skin is CLEAR, super smooth. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed acne gels, to over the counter treatments, to extensive facials, but everything irritates my skin except for this amazing product. TRY IT!!!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
I think this stuff works okay by itself but you really need the whole line for it to really be effective and I apparently have a salicylic acid allergy because I got dry and itchy all over my face when using the full clear proof line and that was a hell-ish few days while that cleared up. If you don't react to salicylic acid checkout the full line but you probably won't be in love with this by itself.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
I have re purchased this about four times... has worked so good for my skin. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. The only bad thing about this is the size .. i feel like i run out quickly.
Caitlyn V.
Caitlyn V.
i love this product and the whole set it comes with. i started using the kit a month ago and my acne cleared up almost completely. it's worth the price and it doesn't take long to notice some changes. i recommend this to teenagers who have a hard time getting rid of those small annoying pimples that hide under your skin and won't go away.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
I bought the full ClearProof line at a Mary Kay Party & used the line regularly for two weeks until I just couldn't stand the dryness, redness & irritation anymore. That being said, I was EXTREMELY impressed with this gel as a SPOT TREATMENT. I've tried so many products like this but this one has been the first to show such fast result when applied early to any sign of a pimple.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom buys me the clearproof kit and I swear the treatment gel is my best friend.  I believe I have her buy me this product every time she makes an order.  I use it like crazy after I get out of the shower and before bed.  I honestly believe that it works and it is one of the only products I can use on my face that won't make the acne worse.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
These products have helped me a ton. I've tried many other products but nothing helped, until I started using these. Personally I don't use the toner too often since it does dry up my skin, but the rest I todally recommend! Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment GelClear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing GelClear Proof® Blemish Control TonerClear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?