BY CLEAR PROOF #41 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Creekside, PA
This gel is great for me and the random acne that will show up. My face will get dry though after using it too much.
Erika H.
Erika H.
I apply this every night before going to bed and after washing my face. And you see a difference right away
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
N Royalton, OH
For me this product took days to even BEGIN to treat pimples and produced NEW acne in the area. Not good!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Love this , my number one product to put on when I have acne and I need it gone in a few hours .
Ana C.
Ana C.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product I really recommend this it works so well get the whole set you won't regret it
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
It work for me in a week I never thought I was gonna find a good product for acne
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
This product is amazing! Worked for me within a week. The price is worth the pay!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this along with the entire skincare kit that Mary Kay clear proof had. I liked it at first, but after a week it made me break out more just because my skin was drying out in certain areas and actually cracking. I can't say this product doesn't work, but you really should have extremely oily (all over) acne prone skin. I thought and still do think I have oily skin, but this did NOT work for me. I returned it shortly after and it took me a month of using homemade organic all natural skin care products to get my skin "normal" again. Now it's definitely worth the shot though since Mary Kay has a great return policy! Don't let this discourage you!
YAMELY G.
YAMELY G.
I bought the entire Clearproof kit including the toner, face wash, moisturizer and the gel. First off, the cleanser is gentle enough so it doesn't irritate your skin but digs deep to clean your pores. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 months and nothing else compares to it. I have tried everything you could ever imagine and this product is the best product for reducing my acne and redness. I get a pimple maybe once every month around the time of my period, but other than that, my skin is CLEAR, super smooth. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed acne gels, to over the counter treatments, to extensive facials, but everything irritates my skin except for this amazing product. TRY IT!!!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
I think this stuff works okay by itself but you really need the whole line for it to really be effective and I apparently have a salicylic acid allergy because I got dry and itchy all over my face when using the full clear proof line and that was a hell-ish few days while that cleared up. If you don't react to salicylic acid checkout the full line but you probably won't be in love with this by itself.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?