BY CLEAR PROOF #77 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Megan F.
I bought the entire line from Mary Kay and I was semi impressed. I felt that it dried my skin out. I normally have combination skin especially in the summer months. I bought this line because it was cheaper than some of the other lines that I was looking at. I did not re purchase anything from this line.
Elizabeth B.
My mom works for Mary Kay, and I must admit that I am skeptical about any of their skin or facial products. I don't use them because of my extremely sensitive skin. But every time I get a bad breakout, I'm running for this! It clears annoying zits fast and effectively, usually works between 1-3 days for me.
Jennifer V.
My mom buys me the clearproof kit and I swear the treatment gel is my best friend.  I believe I have her buy me this product every time she makes an order.  I use it like crazy after I get out of the shower and before bed.  I honestly believe that it works and it is one of the only products I can use on my face that won't make the acne worse.
Kora L.
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT WORKED WONDERS FOR MY SKIN. I've struggled with acne for about 4 years now and this is finally the product that stopped blemishes from popping up on my skin. It dries up to blemish and stops it from growing in its tracks. This is definitely my holy grail product that I will use literally as long as I live.
Maddie M.
I like this product and it works most of the time. I use it every time I get a pimple. I purchased it from marykay.com. The packaging is very nice and it's easy to squeeze out. I would buy it again because it does get rid of a lot my pimples but there are times when it doesn't work and it just feels gross on my face.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
Kailey E.
New Philadelphia
I have bad acne when I break out or when mother natures calls and this is my go to product this paired with the Mary Kay face scrub is a dream come true my acne cleared up in days! It didn't make my face oily and was perfect! It is a little pricey but in my opinion I think it's worth it for the clear skin in return!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This stuff works wonders! Obviously nothing will make a. Pimple completely disappear before the next day, but this comes very very close! So effective! It's always included in my clear proof kit and alittle goes a long way so I have extra bottles still!! The entire clearproof  line is amazing, I highly recommend
Nono S.
fredericksburg
After using the clarifying cleanser my skin felt clean without the drying feeling many acne medications leaves your face. I'm super excited to see more results with this product and I really recommend this cleanser for a deep clean.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?

back