BY CLEAR PROOF #66 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Lindsey E.
My acne is very bad and I break out a lot. Whenever I notice a pimple coming up, I grab this and it will minimize my pimple by A LOT!! If you have a pimple that had already formed, it's too late to use this, but if you are acne prone, I would highly recommend this product!
Laly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample version of this and it worked very well, within 2 days my acne would disappear! I used it until the very last drop wasted! The price was good for the 4 other items that came with it which was a cleanser, eye creme, & a moisturizer, definitely worth it!
Gina B.
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
I used to have terrible acne and this product helped a lot. It didn't burn my skin and it wasn't too pricy for me which was great. The only thing is I used this product in a set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But, I would still recommend the product. Although it might not be as effective by itself.
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Have been using this product for awhile every night before I go to bed and it helps a lot only issue I have is it dries out my face of I put too much on certain parts of my face
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Me encanta este producto yo lo uso y me funciona muy bien me lo aplico por las noches donde tenga una espinilla y por la mañana ya está seca y desinflamada, pero si ay que tener cuidado de no poner mucho producto porque puede resecar la piel
Diamond H.
OBSESSED!!!!! Any and every time I have acne coming to the surface I use this!!! It's great and it doesn't irritate my skin!! It's gentle and I have v ur sensitive skin! However, I would say to only put on the infected area! Don't fix it if it's not broken! I love this whole line!
Sydney S.
I have the set of 4 that comes with this. And I notice a difference in my skin right after I use it. It feels so smooth on your face. It does such a great job cleaning your skin. I got this from my friend, her mom is a Mary Kay consultant!
Ashley K.
I've heard good things about this system... but after a couple days of using it twice a day, it started drying out my face a TON. I have fairly normal skin (don't get very oily and occasionally have problems with dryness) and figured that if I just used the system once a day instead, that would fix it. Nope. I DID notice a reduction in the amount of acne I had, but I don't think it's worth the drying effect. If anyone is curious about trying it (because it doesn't make everyone's skin dry out like that, just some of us) then I would recommend getting the travel-sized set to give it a test run. Also, Mary Kay consultants are pretty good about offering product returns/refunds/exchanges if a product doesn't work for you. Give it a try! If it doesn't dry your face out, then I think you'll be pleased with it! I would have been if it weren't for drying my face out.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
This spot treatment does exactly what it should. It doesn't cause the extreme drying that a lot of other spot treatments I've tried do. It is very gentle but effective. I don't care for the packaging but that's a personal choice.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?