Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Abby G.
Abby G.
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I'm not really sure about this product. I tried it for 2 days and my skin became red and very itchy and I woke up the next morning with the areas I applied it on to be broken out.
katie p.
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Have been using this product for awhile every night before I go to bed and it helps a lot only issue I have is it dries out my face of I put too much on certain parts of my face
David F.
David F.
New York
I really like this line, however the acne spot-treatment gel is not as strong as I'd like it to be - I didn't feel like it worked fast enough compared to similar products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lake City, FL
Oct. 16, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Pretty good after your skin gets used to it. It started to dry my skin out without helping my problem. After using for a few weeks my skin started to clear up.
Karem C.
Karem C.
Works great for spot treatment on my face when I feel something coming up and catch it on time or every when I don't catch it on time. Great product
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
I don't even use the clearproof set anymore but I always have one of these little tubes on hand for a random pimple. Works great!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It helped me a lot with my acne! sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Renee T.
Renee T.
This spot treatment is great for small areas of the face/skin but I would avoid using it all over because it can be too harsh
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:30 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I try this for a while and it help me but like after some weeks it stop doing something to my skin, and I keep breaking out .
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Creekside, PA
This gel is great for me and the random acne that will show up. My face will get dry though after using it too much.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?