BY CLEAR PROOF #33 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this line, however the acne spot-treatment gel is not as strong as I'd like it to be - I didn't feel like it worked fast enough compared to similar products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lake City, FL
Pretty good after your skin gets used to it. It started to dry my skin out without helping my problem. After using for a few weeks my skin started to clear up.
Karem C.
Karem C.
Works great for spot treatment on my face when I feel something coming up and catch it on time or every when I don't catch it on time. Great product
Renee T.
Renee T.
This spot treatment is great for small areas of the face/skin but I would avoid using it all over because it can be too harsh
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I try this for a while and it help me but like after some weeks it stop doing something to my skin, and I keep breaking out .
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Creekside, PA
This gel is great for me and the random acne that will show up. My face will get dry though after using it too much.
Erika H.
Erika H.
I apply this every night before going to bed and after washing my face. And you see a difference right away
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
N Royalton, OH
For me this product took days to even BEGIN to treat pimples and produced NEW acne in the area. Not good!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Love this , my number one product to put on when I have acne and I need it gone in a few hours .
Ana C.
Ana C.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product I really recommend this it works so well get the whole set you won't regret it
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?