BY CLEAR PROOF #71 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Tegan R.
I like this acne treatment gel because I do think that it helps to reduce certain spots, the only downside is that if I use it too much my skin has a reaction to it. But as long as I don't use it everyday I am fine. So I would recommend this produce just be careful with using it regularly!
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Conner L.
This has been my go to for almost 10 years! I rarely have acne but when a pimple starts popping up I layer this on it constantly and before I go to bed I leave a thick layer on. It takes away redness and within 2 days it's gone and the whole time no one has noticed! It's a life saver for both my mom and I!
Lindsey E.
My acne is very bad and I break out a lot. Whenever I notice a pimple coming up, I grab this and it will minimize my pimple by A LOT!! If you have a pimple that had already formed, it's too late to use this, but if you are acne prone, I would highly recommend this product!
Dezi M.
I've got two full packages from Mary Kay of the acne clear proof and it work so much for me. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It is important to use the moisturizer after the toner or it will dry your skin out. But all of the products did a huge difference on my skin.
Laly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample version of this and it worked very well, within 2 days my acne would disappear! I used it until the very last drop wasted! The price was good for the 4 other items that came with it which was a cleanser, eye creme, & a moisturizer, definitely worth it!
Gina B.
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
I used to have terrible acne and this product helped a lot. It didn't burn my skin and it wasn't too pricy for me which was great. The only thing is I used this product in a set with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But, I would still recommend the product. Although it might not be as effective by itself.
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Have been using this product for awhile every night before I go to bed and it helps a lot only issue I have is it dries out my face of I put too much on certain parts of my face
Pamela J.
Fontana, CA
Me encanta este producto yo lo uso y me funciona muy bien me lo aplico por las noches donde tenga una espinilla y por la mañana ya está seca y desinflamada, pero si ay que tener cuidado de no poner mucho producto porque puede resecar la piel
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?