Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#16 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Nov. 10, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I love the Mary Kay face sets. Unlike many of its competitors, it does not make you feel like you are sucking all the life out of your skin. It is almost like you are just adding another layer of moisturizer which I love.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I lake aye like keeping this on hand. If I ever have a blemish come up I can put it on there and it is gone either the next morning or is at least less noticeable. My 17 year old brother even keeps a bottle for his use.
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Chicago
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I love this! Whenever I had one of those nasty pimples right before I slept I made sure to add a little over them and the next day after washing my face you instantly notice how much faster the acne starts to clear out.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Sumter, SC
This gel actually worked well for me. I bought it from a friend but since it's not easily assessable and not that inexpensive, I probably won't be repurchasing. It did its job but I have drugstore favorites over this.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
American fork, Ut
Jan. 9, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
This is hands down the best topical acne treatment I've ever used! I'm obsessed and it's worth every penny. I've had my tube for over a year so it lasts quite a long time. Totally recommend it!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Reseda
Jan. 16, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I use the whole kit from this product. I can have a massive pimp on my chin & I put this over night & it is almost complete gone. I would say this product has definitely helped me with my acne.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dec. 3, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
My mom purchased the whole box set. It's amazing. She loves using this. It really helps her with the acne. I've tried using this product, it hasn't really made any change but it's just my skin.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I use the Clear Proof system and would highly recommend it if you struggle with acne or oily skin. This product helps diminish blemishes and calm redness. It's not expensive and really works.
kate m.
kate m.
brooklyn, NY
Great for spot treatment. This product is very powerful and works well to dry up pimples! Don't apply too mug because it definitely can overdry the skin surrounding. Would recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
This product is perfect to dab on that pesky zit right before bed or at any time. I prefer right before bed! Be sure to place on only the target area because it can be a bit drying.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?