BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
Holly W.
It got rid of pimples fast, sometimes even over night but it didn't always prevent new breakouts. Couldn't use too often cause it dries out skin but other than that, good product.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I have the whole kits for this line and i LOVE it. I just recently started trying it out almost been a week and my skin already looks better! Expecally this gel is great for your big spots and pimples that pop up i can see a difference the next morning with this product! I will deff re purchase again when i run out it also makes my skin feel very soft
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
These products have helped me a ton. I've tried many other products but nothing helped, until I started using these. Personally I don't use the toner too often since it does dry up my skin, but the rest I todally recommend! Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment GelClear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing GelClear Proof® Blemish Control TonerClear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I thought this would've been a peel off mask but unfortunately it isn't. BUT it does clean the heck out of my pores. I try to savor the product because it's more on the pricey side ($24). The only con is when you rinse your face the charcoal becomes liquidy and runs down the neck leaving black trails but other than that its awesome
Megan F.
I bought the entire line from Mary Kay and I was semi impressed. I felt that it dried my skin out. I normally have combination skin especially in the summer months. I bought this line because it was cheaper than some of the other lines that I was looking at. I did not re purchase anything from this line.
Elizabeth B.
My mom works for Mary Kay, and I must admit that I am skeptical about any of their skin or facial products. I don't use them because of my extremely sensitive skin. But every time I get a bad breakout, I'm running for this! It clears annoying zits fast and effectively, usually works between 1-3 days for me.
Jennifer V.
My mom buys me the clearproof kit and I swear the treatment gel is my best friend.  I believe I have her buy me this product every time she makes an order.  I use it like crazy after I get out of the shower and before bed.  I honestly believe that it works and it is one of the only products I can use on my face that won't make the acne worse.
Kora L.
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT WORKED WONDERS FOR MY SKIN. I've struggled with acne for about 4 years now and this is finally the product that stopped blemishes from popping up on my skin. It dries up to blemish and stops it from growing in its tracks. This is definitely my holy grail product that I will use literally as long as I live.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin with cystic acne. I am 23 years old and have never found any type of wash, scrub, gel, or cream that could help me with my acne. Can someone tell me if this is a good product to give a try?!