BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Ally E.
I have used this product since I got my first pimple and I'm convinced its magic. When you start to feel a pimple coming in, I like to put some of this one either before I go to sleep or under my makeup and it does an amazing job of drying the pimple out and minimizing it. Even for the more stubborn ones or ones that have been popped, this helps clear them out and heal.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT WORKED WONDERS FOR MY SKIN. I've struggled with acne for about 4 years now and this is finally the product that stopped blemishes from popping up on my skin. It dries up to blemish and stops it from growing in its tracks. This is definitely my holy grail product that I will use literally as long as I live.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little iffy about this product, it on its own works but slowly I'm not sure if using the whole set would make it work better than on its own. It worked on me when I would use it but I stopped using it.
Maddie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and it works most of the time. I use it every time I get a pimple. I purchased it from marykay.com. The packaging is very nice and it's easy to squeeze out. I would buy it again because it does get rid of a lot my pimples but there are times when it doesn't work and it just feels gross on my face.
Kailey E.
New Philadelphia
I have bad acne when I break out or when mother natures calls and this is my go to product this paired with the Mary Kay face scrub is a dream come true my acne cleared up in days! It didn't make my face oily and was perfect! It is a little pricey but in my opinion I think it's worth it for the clear skin in return!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders! Obviously nothing will make a. Pimple completely disappear before the next day, but this comes very very close! So effective! It's always included in my clear proof kit and alittle goes a long way so I have extra bottles still!! The entire clearproof  line is amazing, I highly recommend
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing!!!! On the fourth day of use I began to see the results, the pimples began to dry, I did not have any type of irritation like I have with other products, the moisturizer that comes in the equipment is very good, it does not dry my face and controls Very well the oil in my face.
Tegan R.
I like this acne treatment gel because I do think that it helps to reduce certain spots, the only downside is that if I use it too much my skin has a reaction to it. But as long as I don't use it everyday I am fine. So I would recommend this produce just be careful with using it regularly!
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is hands down the best spot treatment I have tried to far!!! I had a giant red pimple and put the spot treatment on it and woke up the next morning and it was 10x less of the size it was the night before!!! I highly recommend. And it's not too harsh on my skin!!!
Conner L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to for almost 10 years! I rarely have acne but when a pimple starts popping up I layer this on it constantly and before I go to bed I leave a thick layer on. It takes away redness and within 2 days it's gone and the whole time no one has noticed! It's a life saver for both my mom and I!
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?