BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Norfolk , VA
This gel actually worked well for me. I bought it from a friend but since it's not easily assessable and not that inexpensive, I probably won't be repurchasing. It did its job but I have drugstore favorites over this.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Reseda
I use the whole kit from this product. I can have a massive pimp on my chin & I put this over night & it is almost complete gone. I would say this product has definitely helped me with my acne.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom purchased the whole box set. It's amazing. She loves using this. It really helps her with the acne. I've tried using this product, it hasn't really made any change but it's just my skin.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
American fork, Ut
This is hands down the best topical acne treatment I've ever used! I'm obsessed and it's worth every penny. I've had my tube for over a year so it lasts quite a long time. Totally recommend it!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I use the Clear Proof system and would highly recommend it if you struggle with acne or oily skin. This product helps diminish blemishes and calm redness. It's not expensive and really works.
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for spot treatment. This product is very powerful and works well to dry up pimples! Don't apply too mug because it definitely can overdry the skin surrounding. Would recommend!
Abby G.
Abby G.
I'm not really sure about this product. I tried it for 2 days and my skin became red and very itchy and I woke up the next morning with the areas I applied it on to be broken out.
katie p.
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Have been using this product for awhile every night before I go to bed and it helps a lot only issue I have is it dries out my face of I put too much on certain parts of my face
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this line, however the acne spot-treatment gel is not as strong as I'd like it to be - I didn't feel like it worked fast enough compared to similar products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lake City, FL
Pretty good after your skin gets used to it. It started to dry my skin out without helping my problem. After using for a few weeks my skin started to clear up.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?