BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
YAMELY G.
I bought the entire Clearproof kit including the toner, face wash, moisturizer and the gel. First off, the cleanser is gentle enough so it doesn't irritate your skin but digs deep to clean your pores. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 months and nothing else compares to it. I have tried everything you could ever imagine and this product is the best product for reducing my acne and redness. I get a pimple maybe once every month around the time of my period, but other than that, my skin is CLEAR, super smooth. I've tried everything from dermatologist prescribed acne gels, to over the counter treatments, to extensive facials, but everything irritates my skin except for this amazing product. TRY IT!!!
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have re purchased this about four times... has worked so good for my skin. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. The only bad thing about this is the size .. i feel like i run out quickly.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the whole kits for this line and i LOVE it. I just recently started trying it out almost been a week and my skin already looks better! Expecally this gel is great for your big spots and pimples that pop up i can see a difference the next morning with this product! I will deff re purchase again when i run out it also makes my skin feel very soft
Brena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a acne system is God sent! I discovered it almost 2 years ago, and haven't strayed once! I, on a daily basis use this, twice. Growing up, I have never had bad acne, come my early to mid twenties, BOOM! My friends are Mary Kay consultants and I could not be any happier with that. This product gets 5 stars
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products have helped me a ton. I've tried many other products but nothing helped, until I started using these. Personally I don't use the toner too often since it does dry up my skin, but the rest I todally recommend! Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment GelClear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing GelClear Proof® Blemish Control TonerClear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
Megan F.
I bought the entire line from Mary Kay and I was semi impressed. I felt that it dried my skin out. I normally have combination skin especially in the summer months. I bought this line because it was cheaper than some of the other lines that I was looking at. I did not re purchase anything from this line.
Caitlyn V.
i love this product and the whole set it comes with. i started using the kit a month ago and my acne cleared up almost completely. it's worth the price and it doesn't take long to notice some changes. i recommend this to teenagers who have a hard time getting rid of those small annoying pimples that hide under your skin and won't go away.
Elizabeth B.
My mom works for Mary Kay, and I must admit that I am skeptical about any of their skin or facial products. I don't use them because of my extremely sensitive skin. But every time I get a bad breakout, I'm running for this! It clears annoying zits fast and effectively, usually works between 1-3 days for me.
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom buys me the clearproof kit and I swear the treatment gel is my best friend.  I believe I have her buy me this product every time she makes an order.  I use it like crazy after I get out of the shower and before bed.  I honestly believe that it works and it is one of the only products I can use on my face that won't make the acne worse.
Angelica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is definitely a skin saver. I have a pretty simple skin regimen now which is a gentle cleanser, acne medication (this product), and a moisturizer. This has 5% acne medication which is the perfect amount to help heal current blemishes without purging the skin too quickly. If you are consistent your skin WILL clear up! I got it from my Mary Kay consultant for $10.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?