Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole set. My mom sells Mary Kay and she gave this to me to try. I absolutely love it. It is the best gel I've used for break outs ever. If you buy the whole system it can get a little pricey, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. If you're just looking to buy the gel, they sell each peace separatly lol
Manuela Z.
Manuela Z.
Statesville , NC
Oct. 13, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I bought the whole acne treatment package of this and absolutely loved it! I use it every day and it helped clear out all my acne. Whenever I get a pimple, I just use this product and it goes away fast! It is so easy to use. A friend recommended it to me and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne!
leah r.
leah r.
Oct. 6, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!Almost every time I used this after a bad breakout,it cleared up my skin within that day or two days after. The only thing is that it dries out your skin, but if you follow up with the acne moisturizer, it locks moisture in and also it helps prevent the acne as well.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Craigville, IN
If u have acne u need this set its amazing! And in a week u can tell a difference!!! I would ask a Mary Kay seller if u can try some cause some people may have an Algeria reaction! If u like it I would recommend the travel size first before u buy the entire set!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
This Mary Kay Ance Treatment Gel is pretty amazing. When I feel an active pimple, I dab a little of the gel and in hours I feel a release in pressure and by morning the pimple has decreased by half in size. You do have to use a few days to decrease pimple.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Wynnewood, PA
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Love this product! It's not too much of a super strong gel so it can be used on large areas of the face and goes on smooth like a cream. The best part I found however is that it really soothes and calms the skin and reduces the redness caused by acne.
Adrian F.
Adrian F.
I use this product whenever my adult acne pops up. I get those random pimples and it does a great job of clearing them quicker than most acne spot treatments. I do recommend it to people, but if you have sensitive skin, it does tingle a bit.
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
The entire Clear Proof set is fantastic. I use it regularly and my skin is clear and breaks happen very rarely. I recommend to anyone who struggles with their acne and wishes to get rid of it. The spot treatment is particularly effective.
Blakney M.
Blakney M.
If you have sensitive skin this is not the route to take. I woke up after using this for a couple of zits and found that my entire face was swollen. I usually don't have sensitive skin but found I had a highly allergic reaction to this. 😔
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Oct. 13, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
I'm a Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay and I use this product daily. It has really improved my pores by minimizing them. I have a few other customers who you this product and are very satisfied with the outcome!!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?