BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Manuela Z.
Manuela Z.
Statesville , NC
I bought the whole acne treatment package of this and absolutely loved it! I use it every day and it helped clear out all my acne. Whenever I get a pimple, I just use this product and it goes away fast! It is so easy to use. A friend recommended it to me and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne!
leah r.
leah r.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!Almost every time I used this after a bad breakout,it cleared up my skin within that day or two days after. The only thing is that it dries out your skin, but if you follow up with the acne moisturizer, it locks moisture in and also it helps prevent the acne as well.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Craigville, IN
If u have acne u need this set its amazing! And in a week u can tell a difference!!! I would ask a Mary Kay seller if u can try some cause some people may have an Algeria reaction! If u like it I would recommend the travel size first before u buy the entire set!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Wynnewood, PA
Love this product! It's not too much of a super strong gel so it can be used on large areas of the face and goes on smooth like a cream. The best part I found however is that it really soothes and calms the skin and reduces the redness caused by acne.
Adrian F.
Adrian F.
I use this product whenever my adult acne pops up. I get those random pimples and it does a great job of clearing them quicker than most acne spot treatments. I do recommend it to people, but if you have sensitive skin, it does tingle a bit.
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
The entire Clear Proof set is fantastic. I use it regularly and my skin is clear and breaks happen very rarely. I recommend to anyone who struggles with their acne and wishes to get rid of it. The spot treatment is particularly effective.
Blakney M.
Blakney M.
If you have sensitive skin this is not the route to take. I woke up after using this for a couple of zits and found that my entire face was swollen. I usually don't have sensitive skin but found I had a highly allergic reaction to this. 😔
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
I'm a Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay and I use this product daily. It has really improved my pores by minimizing them. I have a few other customers who you this product and are very satisfied with the outcome!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
I love the Mary Kay face sets. Unlike many of its competitors, it does not make you feel like you are sucking all the life out of your skin. It is almost like you are just adding another layer of moisturizer which I love.
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Chicago
I love this! Whenever I had one of those nasty pimples right before I slept I made sure to add a little over them and the next day after washing my face you instantly notice how much faster the acne starts to clear out.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?