BY CLEAR PROOF #80 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I suffered from acne my entire life and this acne system worked! after three days i noticed that i no longer had "oily" skin. After one month, my skin had almost completely cleared! Its been over a year on this product and i cannot live with out it
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
This product has been very helpful in clearing up my skin when used with the Clear Proof cleanser. The majority of my acne spots have cleared. It can be very drying so I don't use it every day. Make sure you use a good moisturizer with these products.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I am less than happy with this product and the rest of the product line. My skin is BURNT, itchy, bumpy and feels like it's on fire! I also am not seeing the results I would expect. This might work for others, but it is way too harsh for my skin!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
It's non-greasy and very light. I use it after the toner and right before bed. Haven't had any breakouts after using this for a few days back to back and even skipped a day between using to see if this product could hold it's own. It did.
Heather W.
I recently purchased the entire clear proof set including the cleanser, toner, this spot treatment, and the moisturizer. I've been using it for almost a month how and it's definitely worked wonders for my face. I haven't found a reliable product that actually clears up my acne until now! I would definitely recommend this product.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
Am I completely without acne after using Clear Proof? No (I'm not sure that's possible for anyone). Am I left with significantly less acne and overall brighter, smoothr skin? Most definitely. This little tube knows how to do its job.
Melinda P.
My daughter used the Clear Proof 4 step system for 3 weeks. Her skin ended up red and irritated with an increase in angry looking acne. Her biggest complaint was that her skin felt very greasy. She stopped using it after 3 weeks :(
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I did find the gel soothed the redness of the acne, sadly the burning won in my not being able to use it.
Daisy D.
I've been using this product along with the rest of the regimen for about a week and I have noticed a huge difference in my acne with this spot treatment. It cleared up some active acne I had been struggling with for a week and even diminished some acne scarring that I had. I am really enjoying this product.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. This gel is drying, so you think it's working. You are wrong.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?