BY CLEAR PROOF #75 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I received the acne gel in my Clear Proof vox box. The great thing about the gel for me was that a small amount went a long way. I didn't need to layer it up. It did take a bit to dry. I didn't notice any staining of my towels or anything like that. It definitely helped my face!
kelci h.
Madison, WI
I received this system as a voxbox, and unfortunately I'm going to have to stop using it :( i have combo skin which has been breaking out recently, when I apply this to my zits it doesn't clear them up, plus it made the skin around dry and breakout even more. Would not recommend.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
I bought the full ClearProof line at a Mary Kay Party & used the line regularly for two weeks until I just couldn't stand the dryness, redness & irritation anymore. That being said, I was EXTREMELY impressed with this gel as a SPOT TREATMENT. I've tried so many products like this but this one has been the first to show such fast result when applied early to any sign of a pimple.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The benzoyl peroxide spot treatment really didn’t do much. You can use it on it’s own, or in conjuction with the salicylic acid treatments. I have only used it a few times, but it really didn’t seem to do much. I noticed more results with the toner than with the spot treatment.
Caitlyn V.
i love this product and the whole set it comes with. i started using the kit a month ago and my acne cleared up almost completely. it's worth the price and it doesn't take long to notice some changes. i recommend this to teenagers who have a hard time getting rid of those small annoying pimples that hide under your skin and won't go away.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
The acne treatment gel has made my skin feel so much smoothr then normal. My face gets pretty oily sometimes and i end up getting clogged pores and little bumps. Using this with the rest of the system has helped smooth my skin and helped get rid of the little pimples.
Hope O.
Waxahachie, TX
I was sent this product for testing purposes! This product works great! I can put it on at night before I go to bed and my pimple is reduced greatly by morning! I noticed that it probably doesn't work for everyone as evidenced by recent reviews but it does for me!
Adrian F.
I use this product whenever my adult acne pops up. I get those random pimples and it does a great job of clearing them quicker than most acne spot treatments. I do recommend it to people, but if you have sensitive skin, it does tingle a bit.
Tracy F.
This Mary Kay Ance Treatment Gel is pretty amazing. When I feel an active pimple, I dab a little of the gel and in hours I feel a release in pressure and by morning the pimple has decreased by half in size. You do have to use a few days to decrease pimple.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
I received this in the clearproof voxbox & have used it but I don't find it really necessary for my skin as I do not have but mild acne only around that time of the month. The time I did use it was on a pimple near my hairline. It dried quickly & the pimple was gone the next day so I can say it does work quickly. I just don't have a need to use it every day
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?