BY CLEAR PROOF #39 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am super impressed with this acne treatment gel, it works as you spot treat trouble spots on your face. Super cheap and get the job done!
Adrian F.
Adrian F.
I use this product whenever my adult acne pops up. I get those random pimples and it does a great job of clearing them quicker than most acne spot treatments. I do recommend it to people, but if you have sensitive skin, it does tingle a bit.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
This Mary Kay Ance Treatment Gel is pretty amazing. When I feel an active pimple, I dab a little of the gel and in hours I feel a release in pressure and by morning the pimple has decreased by half in size. You do have to use a few days to decrease pimple.
Rosalía F.
Rosalía F.
Doral, FL
If you have acne problems this is your solution, good and quickly very special for sensitive skin. deserve 💯
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
It helped me a lot with my acne! Sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
I lake aye like keeping this on hand. If I ever have a blemish come up I can put it on there and it is gone either the next morning or is at least less noticeable. My 17 year old brother even keeps a bottle for his use.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Love this product! But you should really use it everyday or else might have a break out. Really good on my sensitive skin.
Claire S.
Claire S.
My skin is prone to break outs but since I've been using this product I've had little to no acne, and it's been several months now
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is my holy grail, ride or die ance spot treatment. It works so well without being too too drying! I have 5 around my house right now
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
This product is perfect to dab on that pesky zit right before bed or at any time. I prefer right before bed! Be sure to place on only the target area because it can be a bit drying.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?