BY CLEAR PROOF #33 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Christina F.
Christina F.
Sound Beach, NY
This stuff works wonders it's so good looks gone the next day!! I need to make a purchase on Mary Kay
Maria C.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It helped me a lot with my acne! sadly I lost mine in a trip to Mexico and I'm dying to get another one since my acne is back.
Julia  O.
Julia O.
Frankston, TX
This is like the only thing that works for me! I've been using this so long the style of the bottle as changed! It's better than proactive by far!
Shante h.
Shante h.
Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive for this product. have the 3 piece set for this and it burned my face after a few days and so I was unable to continue using it.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't even use the clearproof set anymore but I always have one of these little tubes on hand for a random pimple. Works great!
Ylana N.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
This truly works wonders. I was a little skeptical about this product but decided to try it out. It works! It dilutes your pimple over night! So glad I tried jt
Katie P.
Katie P.
Newark, DE
Never dries out my skin, but always diminishes any signs of breakouts. You only need to use a little at a time and it practically works overnight!!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Roxbury, MA
I have been using this kit product and the rest of the kit for about 2 weeks and I can already see the difference. I'll definitely buy a second one.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
I think this system works really well. I used all three products each night and my skin did look noticeably clearer in just a week. Thats progress!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
This really worked and did the job! Every time I use this I get results! Totally recommend!!!
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?