BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 3 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Selina O.
This stuff works almost two years ago I was having bad break outs for me at least. I was embrassed to go out because of my skin I used a lot of different face washes. For example, they would work for about a month or two after that my skin would go back to the break outs. The first week of using this my skin cleared up faster than the other products. I was getting comments from my friends and family saying how my face is cleaning up. Ever since using this my skin has been in better condition.
Christina G.
This is potent, and will help dry out any spots you get. It's a great spot treatment, and should be used where you need it. It will clear things up effectively. Beware, as it can be drying if you use too much or too often.

Received a Clear Proof kit for testing complimentary from Influenster.
Nicole F.
Definitely did not help clearing any spots, if anything, it dried a problem area I have up and caused me to break out even worse in that spot. The only plus is on the bridge of my nose it has cleared up some spots, but everywhere else on my face this is like using sandpaper to dry my skin.
Shaina J.
Chattanooga, TN
This is part of my daily routine along with the Clearproof cleanser and moisturizer. It is usually really hard for me to stick to a skin care regimen, but this system works so well that it's easy to make a habit. It's not harsh or irritating on my skin like a lot of other acne products.
leah r.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!Almost every time I used this after a bad breakout,it cleared up my skin within that day or two days after. The only thing is that it dries out your skin, but if you follow up with the acne moisturizer, it locks moisture in and also it helps prevent the acne as well.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
I think this stuff works okay by itself but you really need the whole line for it to really be effective and I apparently have a salicylic acid allergy because I got dry and itchy all over my face when using the full clear proof line and that was a hell-ish few days while that cleared up. If you don't react to salicylic acid checkout the full line but you probably won't be in love with this by itself.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
I received this system as a voxbox, and unfortunately I'm going to have to stop using it :( i have combo skin which has been breaking out recently, when I apply this to my zits it doesn't clear them up, plus it made the skin around dry and breakout even more. Would not recommend.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I received the acne gel in my Clear Proof vox box. The great thing about the gel for me was that a small amount went a long way. I didn't need to layer it up. It did take a bit to dry. I didn't notice any staining of my towels or anything like that. It definitely helped my face!
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The benzoyl peroxide spot treatment really didn’t do much. You can use it on it’s own, or in conjuction with the salicylic acid treatments. I have only used it a few times, but it really didn’t seem to do much. I noticed more results with the toner than with the spot treatment.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
I bought the full ClearProof line at a Mary Kay Party & used the line regularly for two weeks until I just couldn't stand the dryness, redness & irritation anymore. That being said, I was EXTREMELY impressed with this gel as a SPOT TREATMENT. I've tried so many products like this but this one has been the first to show such fast result when applied early to any sign of a pimple.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?