Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I love this entire system. My skin has never looked better! I just don't like the price
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This definitely helped clear up dark spots and acne marks. ive noticed a visible difference in how clear and vibrant my face looks. this stuff is awesome.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I am less than happy with this product and the rest of the product line. My skin is BURNT, itchy, bumpy and feels like it's on fire! I also am not seeing the results I would expect. This might work for others, but it is way too harsh for my skin!
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
I've been using this product along with the rest of the regimen for about a week and I have noticed a huge difference in my acne with this spot treatment. It cleared up some active acne I had been struggling with for a week and even diminished some acne scarring that I had. I am really enjoying this product.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga , GA
This stuff really works! Fast! BUT it seriously dries my skin, to get rid I the acne. I hate having dry skin.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
Made many of my problem areas disappear overnight! I also enjoy that a little goes a long way.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
I received this in the clearproof voxbox & have used it but I don't find it really necessary for my skin as I do not have but mild acne only around that time of the month. The time I did use it was on a pimple near my hairline. It dried quickly & the pimple was gone the next day so I can say it does work quickly. I just don't have a need to use it every day
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this full system for a little over a week, and this worked almost overnight for me, maybe about a day and a half later the one blemish I used it on completely disappeared. It was a really tiny blemish, but I don't get massive acne, I hope that it works this well for those who do though.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
This is probably the only product I enjoyed out of the Mary Kay Clear proof line. It really does help with spot treating and I've noticed some blemishes fade away. It takes awhile for this stuff to work on me but I did enjoy less redness and acne. It doesn't burn or dry out my skin really bad and it's a good consistency that can be spread easily. I love this stuff but do feel as though it sometimes takes awhile to work so that's my only downside to it. I guess not everything works extremely fast, though.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I have to say that I haven't been using this acne treatment gel as much as the cleanser and toner. It is very potent and reduces the blemish significantly if used correctly.
Kora L.
Kora L.
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?