BY CLEAR PROOF #59 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders it's so good looks gone the next day!! I need to make a purchase on Mary Kay
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really liked this product it helped my acne at one point when I was using it but you must use daily
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
Love this , my number one product to put on when I have acne and I need it gone in a few hours .
Ana C.
Inglewood, CA
Love this product I really recommend this it works so well get the whole set you won't regret it
Samantha W.
Harleysville
This is the third step of the Acne system and it cleared up my breakouts in only 2 days!
Gionna P.
Best ever! I can put this on a breakout at night and within 24 hours it's ready to pop!
Megan G.
Works best with the entire kit. Blemishes disappear almost over night. Great product.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
It made my face feel dirty and made me feel like step one and 2 was pointless cause cloged my poors again.I have fair skin so this wasn't for me.
Nicole F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely did not help clearing any spots, if anything, it dried a problem area I have up and caused me to break out even worse in that spot. The only plus is on the bridge of my nose it has cleared up some spots, but everywhere else on my face this is like using sandpaper to dry my skin.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I like this gel so much! I have used it twice now and it makes your skin feel rejuvenated and so smooth afterwards. Only 29 days until I can see major results. Better review will come in a couple of weeks
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?