BY CLEAR PROOF #64 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
This is one of my favorite deep cleaning charcoal mask! I use it any time I need to remove all the impurities from my skin. The mask applies smooth and creamy then dries hard! Unlike all the peel off mask this one washes off! Which is great because it’s not painful! The smell is nice and soothing and my skin feels fresh and clean afterwards!
Amanda C.
Trabuco Canyon , CA
I just started using this product, as well as the rest of the Clearproof line, and it has seemed it be working well. I used this spot treatment on a few breakouts and woke up with them a lot smaller than they were the night before, yay!
Jessica W.
Delta, OH
Absolutely love it the fact that it helps the redness and the infection starting from a pimple and it helps dry it from the inside out been using it for a year after switching from proactive and have never been happier with my decision
Katelyn S.
I recently bought the clearproof acne kit and I'm wondering why I didn't do it sooner! I quickly noticed how much I was neglecting my skin care once I realized how dirty and consistent the breakouts were compared to using the products. I would say that it does dry my face out a little bit more than usual however the moisturizer helps out with that and it also helps my oily issues I was having. Definitely try this out --- and also learn the portions of how much you should use which will help it last longer.
Victoria A.
I had a really bad breakout and this cleared it right up immediately. I broke out one week on a Wednesday and using this each night before bed, it was gone by Friday. This is so amazing I have no words for how perfect this product is
Danielle W.
Ogden, IA
I love this product!! It is truly amazing and I will always use it with those pesky acne problems. It does the job well and doesn't leave your skin too dry and flaky. However: MK used to have another acne treatment product and it worked even better than this one. But, this is still a great product!
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
This stuff works wonders. One of the best ones i have ever used. I will be buying more. Its fast and easy. It made my blemishes go away super fast. Its not that bad of a price. I really do recommend it.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the FACE MASK from the clear proof line and it's ok. I have tried to use it for a few weeks but I have tried cheaper masks that I prefer better. It's good but I don't notice any difference to make me want to purchase again
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?